Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Bullyx Detoxifier And Beller Flattener - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bullyx Detoxifier And Beller Flattener (801 Views)

One Of The Best Detoxifier. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bullyx Detoxifier And Beller Flattener by determined: 1:11am On Dec 02, 2012
Hi Guys,
who has heard about the Bullyx/Zullyx capsules that miraculously flatten your pot-belly or protuding belly after 2 weeks?
I took the first capsule for the first day and I had massive discomfort, bowel movement and stooling non-stop.

Now, the stooling has stopped but I still feel very tired.

Should I continue to take it or not?

THanks.
Re: Bullyx Detoxifier And Beller Flattener by dominique(f): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2012
Continue o! your money must not waste even if it kills you. You want to continue to use it till it completely runs down your system abi? You have access to internet why not google the active ingredients? Smh @ these peeps buying into these miracle drugs.
Re: Bullyx Detoxifier And Beller Flattener by Sanjanets(f): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2012
@determined-It worked well for me.Discontinue asap if you feel so uncomfortable.Meanwhile,u can send them to me if u're no more interested....

(1) (Reply)

Common Painkillers Like Ibuprofen 'pose Heart Risk' / 8 Easy Tips To Lose Weightnaturally / Explanation And Possible Cure.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.