Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,978 members, 7,938,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) (2058 Views)

Logicboy's Successes And Failures On Nairaland! / Logicboy Meets Anony Again! Philosophy Vs Naturalism / In Defence Of Logicboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by DaVinChiSam(m): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
Nice One Logicboy I actually got educated and entertained at the same time with the stunt you pull...
Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
DaVinChiSam: Nice One Logicboy I actually got educated and entertained at the same time with the stunt you pull...

Cheers bro! cheesy
Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
Logicboy, you are full of drama! Baddest undercover move! Be careful not to do it in real life, it is dangerous. Kudos though, I enjoyed every part of the drama cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
doubleDx: Logicboy, you are full of drama! Baddest undercover move! Be careful not to do it in real life, it is dangerous. Kudos though, I enjoyed every part of the drama cheesy grin

cheers wink
Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Willzkid(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
@Logicboy, in the spirit of revealing secrets, can you tell us your relationship with [size=16pt]buzugee/Obadiah777[/size]... wink wink grin grin..My mind dey tell me something lipsrsealed cheesy smiley grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
Willzkid: @Logicboy, in the spirit of revealing secrets, can you tell us your relationship with [size=16pt]buzugee/Obadiah777[/size]... wink wink grin grin..My mind dey tell me something lipsrsealed cheesy smiley grin grin grin

Buzugee is someone else.
Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Willzkid(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
Logicboy03:

Buzugee is someone else.
You sure bros?...........No be say you go open another thread tomorrow? grin grin grin
Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Sweetnecta: 2:00am On Dec 03, 2012
3) Islam is strict with rules, therefore, many Nairaland muslims are predictable; This was how I was able to convince maclatunji, LagosShia, Sweetnecta, Vedacool and co that I was a muslim. All I had to do was say "salaam" and start reciting the Islamic mantra;

Islamic mantra of the modern day
-Westerners (non muslim) dont understand islam
-The non-muslims in the west are oppressors (oppresors in my place of work)
-Capitalist western comapanies invest and engage in riba etc
-Westerners (non-muslims) want to have premarital sex with women, even muslim women who are not allowed
-The westerners dont understand the limits of freedom of speech and blaspheme against the prophet etc

I have to say that I am not a westerner and I do not support some of their policies but I used the animosity towards the west to cover my tracks. The rules or laws in Islam that I understood perfectly were Riba, pre-marital sex prohibition and the islamic "attitude" to blasphemy.
if you thought you convinced all of us, it was your own opinion and definitely not the reality.

First, islam frowns on suspicion of anyone. If a person says he is a muslim, you must believe him and leave the truth of his statement for Allah to decide.

Further, the truth shall be revealed sometime within the process of conversation.

The situation with you is that your truth came so quickly when you began to side with disbelief so much so that you said your mom is a 44 year old woman, already divorced and now running around with a white christian man. If that didn't give you away, when you said that you the son of this 44 year old mother is now the financier of your niece's college education and dont care who she sleeps with. i knew right there an then that there is no islam in you.

you confirmed it to me when you said you were gulping down some glasses of brew[skie] and nigerian independence is a day for you to get wasted.

All in all, my participation in your charade was the same reason a christian tries to win a soul. We all saw you as a lost soul and we thought there is a way for us to get this prodigal son to become member of the family, again.

sincerely, i remembered being a mosque once and seeing how a brother ran to call back a brother that he felt he might have offended. he was eager to apologize so that if the man were to walk away, it would not be on his account.

no muslim wants to see a person in misguidance. Sincerely, you didnt fool anyone. You knew from the onset that you were fooling yourself. And no one lost any sleep about it.

By the way, as an atheist, you have done a poor job because you have not convinced anyone to leave any religion to follow your religion, which you call "no religion". You have not convinced me or anyone who believes the existence of God that there is no God.

1 Like

Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 03, 2012
Sweetnecta: if you thought you convinced all of us, it was your own opinion and definitely not the reality.

First, islam frowns on suspicion of anyone. If a person says he is a muslim, you must believe him and leave the truth of his statement for Allah to decide.

Further, the truth shall be revealed sometime within the process of conversation.

The situation with you is that your truth came so quickly when you began to side with disbelief so much so that you said your mom is a 44 year old woman, already divorced and now running around with a white christian man. If that didn't give you away, when you said that you the son of this 44 year old mother is now the financier of your niece's college education and dont care who she sleeps with. i knew right there an then that there is no islam in you.

you confirmed it to me when you said you were gulping down some glasses of brew[skie] and nigerian independence is a day for you to get wasted.

All in all, my participation in your charade was the same reason a christian tries to win a soul. We all saw you as a lost soul and we thought there is a way for us to get this prodigal son to become member of the family, again.

sincerely, i remembered being a mosque once and seeing how a brother ran to call back a brother that he felt he might have offended. he was eager to apologize so that if the man were to walk away, it would not be on his account.

no muslim wants to see a person in misguidance. Sincerely, you didnt fool anyone. You knew from the onset that you were fooling yourself. And no one lost any sleep about it.

By the way, as an atheist, you have done a poor job because you have not convinced anyone to leave any religion to follow your religion, which you call "no religion". You have not convinced me or anyone who believes the existence of God that there is no God.

Sharap angry

You have started again! You did not know anything at first! You were all fooled at the beginning until I started showing my true colours.
Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Sweetnecta: 3:37am On Dec 03, 2012
is this the way to talk to an elder?

did you read what i wrote as my observation of abdulsleek? i said it is not permissible to suspect in Islam. if you suspect, you ask God to erase it from your heart while you are seeking forgiveness. it is not to suspect that made me even post on that thread. poor knowledge of religion was written all over you, from not making the daily salah to not fasting in the month of ramadhan told every one of us that we have a fraud on the prowl; a wolf in sheep clothing, a hyena pretending not to know how to laugh. you want me to continue? i can keep you up all night and deprive you of the needed rest.

there is no muslim who is happy that his mama is like kim kadashian. but that is what you made momma abdulsleek. even the name sleek was disgusting. i asked myself: how can a muslim call himself abdulsleek? i counted it as part of the hypocrisy of those we call abdudollar instead of Abdullah. they say they are muslims, but would do anything for the sake of dollar.

abdulsleek like discarded diesel oil. it is not only sleeky. it smells and dirty, too. how do you like your color now? good night because you need it.

by the way who is closer to guidance between the those who say there is God and those who say there is not?

Think of something that you cant think of?

name something that has no name?
Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by wiegraf: 4:52am On Dec 03, 2012
Sweetnecta:

Not me this is directed at, I know, but I'll just point something out for the sake of clarity (and it irks me a fair bit tbh). This again....

This isn't some competition. I wouldn't go around assuming atheists are trying to convert you, or anyone else for that matter. Why should we care? Whatever belief or disbeliefs you harbor about allah, or Pikkiwoki, or whatever, that's your business, not ours. We'd like for you to reciprocate, that's it. Don't introduce religion into say politics, or your working environments, laws etc. Try not to be a bigot, be tolerant, etc. You are not the only people on this planet, and your claims to some sort of superiority are usually risibly tenuous. Either ways, regardless of the validity of your claims, you are not justified in any way or form to dictate how another man lives his life so long as he is not infringing on your rights. That's what I assume most atheists care about.
Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 03, 2012
Sweetnecta: is this the way to talk to an elder?

did you read what i wrote as my observation of abdulsleek? i said it is not permissible to suspect in Islam. if you suspect, you ask God to erase it from your heart while you are seeking forgiveness. it is not to suspect that made me even post on that thread. poor knowledge of religion was written all over you, from not making the daily salah to not fasting in the month of ramadhan told every one of us that we have a fraud on the prowl; a wolf in sheep clothing, a hyena pretending not to know how to laugh. you want me to continue? i can keep you up all night and deprive you of the needed rest.

there is no muslim who is happy that his mama is like kim kadashian. but that is what you made momma abdulsleek. even the name sleek was disgusting. i asked myself: how can a muslim call himself abdulsleek? i counted it as part of the hypocrisy of those we call abdudollar instead of Abdullah. they say they are muslims, but would do anything for the sake of dollar.

abdulsleek like discarded diesel oil. it is not only sleeky. it smells and dirty, too. how do you like your color now? good night because you need it.

by the way who is closer to guidance between the those who say there is God and those who say there is not?

Think of something that you cant think of?

name something that has no name?

1) How can it not be permissible to suspect in islam but taquiyyah is?

2) Abdulsleek could also be short for "Abdul Saleek". As for you name "sweetnecta", it makes you sound like a gay muslim.

3) Surely, a grown man doesnt need guidance unless he is a manchild! An overgrown baby!

4) Your whole comment makes one disgusting point; a muslim can never question islam and leave islam. How shameful. So, if Idont fast and do salah for sometime, I wuld become less muslim? However, the corrupt Nigerian governors in the north are real muslims?

6 Likes

Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by advocate666: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2012
Sweetnecta:
there is no muslim who is happy that his mama is like kim kadashian.

Muslims wish their mamas were like kim kadashian.

2 Likes

Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by seyibrown(f): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
Logicboy03:

2) Abdulsleek could also be short for "Abdul Saleek". As for you name "sweetnecta", it makes you sound like a gay muslim.

3) Surely, a grown man doesnt need guidance unless he is a manchild! An overgrown baby!

4) Your whole comment makes one disgusting point; a muslim can never question islam and leave islam. How shameful. So, if Idont fast and do salah for sometime, I wuld become less muslim? However, the corrupt Nigerian governors in the north are real muslims?

He used to have a nicer name: nopuqeater cool cheesy
Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2012
seyibrown:

He used to have a nicer name: nopuqeater cool cheesy

lmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Sweetnecta: 2:21am On Dec 04, 2012
@wiegraf:
by wiegraf: 4:52am On Dec 03

Sweetnecta:

Not me this is directed at, I know, but I'll just point something out for the sake of clarity (and it irks me a fair bit tbh). This again....

This isn't some competition. I wouldn't go around assuming atheists are trying to convert you, or anyone else for that matter. Why should we care? Whatever belief or disbeliefs you harbor about allah, or Pikkiwoki, or whatever, that's your business, not ours. We'd like for you to reciprocate, that's it. Don't introduce religion into say politics, or your working environments, laws etc. Try not to be a bigot, be tolerant, etc. You are not the only people on this planet, and your claims to some sort of superiority are usually risibly tenuous. Either ways, regardless of the validity of your claims, you are not justified in any way or form to dictate how another man lives his life so long as he is not infringing on your rights. That's what I assume most atheists care about.
disingenuous statement. if my my way is religion to you. your way which is includes you denying my way, setting up rules for me so that i must be silent when you want me to is also a religion in my own view. when you deny me my right of expression and evidential belief, that is oppression. oppression is worse than killing.

by Logicboy03(m): 8:07am On Dec 03
taquiyyah is not islamic. what is Islamic is in the Quran and Sunnah of The Messenger [sa]. Tell me about taquiyya in Quran or Sunnah. When yo give up, you will finally realize that it is not islamic.

Saleek? Abdl is Servant/Slave. What is saleek? sweetnecta is instead of sealed nectar, which is a description of the holy prophet [sa]. there is no sugar in my blood. you know i am not some sweet boy of the british extraction. this is 100% prime nigerian male. we dont do on the down low.

unless you know everything, every time. that will be impossible. you need guidance. you just shown that you truly need guidance because you do not even recognize the truth.

4) Your whole comment makes one disgusting point; a muslim can never question islam and leave islam.
muslims question islam, all the time. the reason we have questions answered. people leave Islam. we just pray that whoever left to return and whoever has not entered it, to do before death comes. or you believe you will live forever?

How shameful. So, if Idont fast and do salah for sometime, I wuld become less muslim?
if you deny the importance ot salah, fast or any of the commandments, that is different from being neglectful. one is abrogating, the other is mere laziness.

However, the corrupt Nigerian governors in the north are real muslims?
islam does not depend on anyone. but everyone should evaluate himself by how committed he is to islam. the nigerian governors and each person bears his own responsibility and the consequence of doing good by mr. A. will not be transferred to mr. B. or his evil transferred. by the way, there are muslims in the south south where you come from.

advocate666: 9:22am On Dec 03
Muslims wish their mamas were like kim kadashian.
no muslim wants his woman to have the open door policy of kim kadashian. not even that of her mother, chris's. you're the ind of man who hump back whale anything? sorry o.
Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by wiegraf: 3:00am On Dec 04, 2012
Sweetnecta: @wiegraf: disingenuous statement. if my my way is religion to you. your way which is includes you denying my way, setting up rules for me so that i must be silent when you want me to is also a religion in my own view. when you deny me my right of expression and evidential belief, that is oppression. oppression is worse than killing.

I don't understand this. What in the world are you on about? Did you even read the post? Which section is it that censors critics again? I infringe on your rights how? Mockery etc does not equal oppression, in what universe? I've told you many times that you have the right to be offended, to say whatever you wish to so long as it does not directly call for physical harm, just like I do. Even if whatever you have to say is in poor taste to me, it is your right.

This is really simple, it boils down to 'live and let live'. If your 'live' involves infringing on the rights of others, then yes, I will be in your face. I would expect you return the favor if you see me infringing on another's rights as well.

The bold is debatable as well, even if for me that definitely holds true. But that is another issue.
Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 04, 2012
wiegraf:

I don't understand this. What in the world are you on about? Did you even read the post? Which section is it that censors critics again? I infringe on your rights how? Mockery etc does not equal oppression, in what universe? I've told you many times that you have the right to be offended, to say whatever you wish to so long as it does not directly call for physical harm, just like I do. Even if whatever you have to say is in poor taste to me, it is your right.

This is really simple, it boils down to 'live and let live'. If your 'live' involves infringing on the rights of others, then yes, I will be in your face. I would expect you return the favor if you see me infringing on another's rights as well.

The bold is debatable as well, even if for me that definitely holds true. But that is another issue.

The guy weaken me, no be small.

I dont know whether Sweetnecta is telling a story or debating.

Whatever sha, I still like the guy!
Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by wiegraf: 4:45am On Dec 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

You have to understand that you're a decent bro, with love for everyone. Sadly, I'm not (most of the time it seems), and I'm quite happy that way cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 04, 2012
wiegraf:

You have to understand that you're a decent bro, with love for everyone. Sadly, I'm not (most of the time it seems), and I'm quite happy that way cheesy

I understand.I am not always nice as well.
Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Sweetnecta: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
@wiegraf:
by wiegraf: 3:00am
I've told you many times that you have the right to be offended, to say whatever you wish to so long as it does not directly call for physical harm, just like I do. Even if whatever you have to say is in poor taste to me, it is your right.
so you can not infringe on my right with your poisonous words/speech is what you are saying? you may have no morals and think that all 'your mama' speech is okay. not everyone feel that way. somebody will let you keep their money. but you will get whooped and can really get hurt if you go near 'your mama' joke. even in jest. vp dick cheney got angry and use the "f" expression against Senator Pat Leahy because of what the president termed 'your mama' speech.

my right you have infringed upon is my
belief. what is more important than belief which you are trying hard to suppress mine? you have the right not to belief what i do believe in. yours is yours and mine is mine. but you do not set the agenda which i must follow, just the same way i dont set yours. what do you say?

maybe you need to be talking with your kind since other views are bothersome in your heart. i wanted to use soul. but i tae it that atheist do believe that the man is only body and has no soul which is where spirituality flows through.

by Logicboy03(m): 3:17am

wiegraf:

debate is an expression of your view. you support your view with relevant information. sometimes you tell a story to show precedence and making your viewpoint stronger. i guess your first debate is on nairaland? hopkins, your 'god' tells stories to drive home is baseless point because it is not a cardinal of guidance. do you know what guidance is? which is closer to guidance; belief in God or no belief in anything [atheism]?
Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
Sweetnecta, if you notice, I dont like debating with you because I believe that deep down you are a nice guy. So it pains me to debunk you. smiley

You have never been rude to me.

However, just know that you are wrong. Islam has produced nothing but failure and dictatorial regimes. It wasnt Islam that abolished slavery.

-Why are Islamic countries dominated by the Kaffir West in terms of military, teachnology and kmowledge?
-Why wasnt it Islam that abolished slavery in the 19th century?
-Why is it that 6/7 translations say that surah 4;34 means that you should beat your wife (Yusuf Ali, Shakir, Dr Ghali, Sahih international, Mushin Khan, Pickthall)
http://quran.com/4/34

-
Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by wiegraf: 3:02am On Dec 05, 2012
edit: heh heh, ok, I read it fully.

Sweetnecta: @wiegraf: so you can not infringe on my right with your poisonous words/speech is what you are saying? you may have no morals and think that all 'your mama' speech is okay. not everyone feel that way. somebody will let you keep their money. but you will get whooped and can really get hurt if you go near 'your mama' joke. even in jest. vp dick cheney got angry and use the "f" expression against Senator Pat Leahy because of what the president termed 'your mama' speech.

you're wailing about freedom of speech, again. We've done this before, here
https://www.nairaland.com/1080953/first-question-ull-ask-muhammad#12653120

Or just see the post below

Sweetnecta:
my right you have infringed upon is my
belief. what is more important than belief which you are trying hard to suppress mine? you have the right not to belief what i do believe in. yours is yours and mine is mine. but you do not set the agenda which i must follow, just the same way i dont set yours. what do you say?

I fully agree. But note I am not infringing on your rights. Show me how if you think so. Hope it's not by exercising my free speech again?

Sweetnecta:
maybe you need to be talking with your kind since other views are bothersome in your heart. i wanted to use soul. but i tae it that atheist do believe that the man is only body and has no soul which is where spirituality flows through.

Use soul if it fits you. I may get it.
Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by wiegraf: 3:03am On Dec 05, 2012
Sweetnecta: @wiegraf: i am only responding to the bold and not any other, including your website.

is there a limit to freedom of speech before it encroaches upon the privacy and person honor and it become a libelous? will you not be offended if someone make what is called your mama joke around you? how respective is your friend who will falsely malign your beloved mother to your face? will that still be "freedom of speech" to you, when you know that he had lied?

even you are so thick skinned, the rest of the world will not be like you with your thicker than elephant skin. some of us care for what we care for and we love to protect the honor of what makes us "us",

Violence is NEVER the solution, even in the cases where the aim is to slander, talk less of criticism. For speech of any sort, so long as it does not call for violence, it should be allowed. You've been slandered? Fine, take it to court and settle it there, like civilized people do.

The whole point of freedom of speech is 'falsely maligned' is subjective. In the case of faith-based religion, very, very much so. It is doctrine based on faith for crying out loud! Your prophet was blaspheming himself against many. He even went to war ostensible to defend his basic right to practice whatever religion he wanted to, to say what he wanted to about the pagans, jews, xtians etc. You think islamic tenets are not outright slander (not to talk of criticisms) to various other faiths? This is bigger than me, you, or my mother you want to slander. Checking the excesses of doctrine, or anything else for that matter, is one of the main purposes of free speech. You might think it allright to marry off a 9 year so long as she's hit puberty (as you've mentioned a few times), but I don't, and will make that clearly known to you as loudly as I possibly can when I see fit, regardless of what your precious prophet thinks or did. He isn't precious to me, and I think his actions so egregious on so many varied topics I can't believe his morality is even up for discussion. But guess what, I might be wrong, it's now up to you, with your freedom of speech, to challenge me.

That is how it works, it is very simple. You have the right to be offended, moan, bi.tch and challenge me, same as I do. No schizophrenic 13(?) wived 6 year old marrying warlord from the 7th century is exempt, no one or nothing is. It is a basic right, similar to your right to believe in islam or pikiwokki should you choose to see the light.

On another note, the hypocrisy when muslims cry foul is astounding.

http://cifwatch.com/2012/09/23/jewish-reaction-to-thousands-of-antisemitic-arab-cartoons-no-riots-no-injuries-no-deaths/

You genuinely think they are not insulted? Or the claims that moh is shagging mary are not extremely insulting to xtians? Xtianity and judaism are simply more mature than you guys, they realize the world is not created just for them.

3 Likes

Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 02, 2013
I love this thread.......good times
Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
cheesy grin grin
Re: How Logicboy Exposed The Other Section (for Christians And Atheists) by Childofaking: 11:35pm On Jun 02, 2017
work from the comfort of your home and earn upto $5000 a month, click below:
http://dollartell.com/?share=57206

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Positive Effect Has Your Religion/belief Had In Your Life? / Can A Christian Survive In Kuwait? / Free Astrology Reading For All (discover High Secret About Yourself)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.