Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,527 members, 7,905,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

Condom Job/quiz - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Condom Job/quiz (891 Views)

2015 Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz / Oil and Gas Quiz of the Week (Prizes to be Won) / Meadow Hall Online Assessment Quiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Condom Job/quiz by biife: 7:21am On Feb 12, 2008
answer three questions correctly and win free recharge cards,
the questions will run between tuesday and wednesday;
submission of answers closes wednesday-
successful participants will be contacted on thursday morning
when another series of questions will come up.

find questions at: http://the-bee-ginning..com/2008/02/condom-quiz.html

it is not a gimmick, let us promote healthcare!
Re: Condom Job/quiz by kaymi(f): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2008
Nice job, lol,

I have checked out the question, but how am I going to answer it and who will i send answers to, because i see no email to send answers to there and the answers cant be clicked on.
Re: Condom Job/quiz by biife: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2008
send answers to: beebeibee@yahoo.com

so sorry for the omission, have fun!

and indicate how you want the recharge card
to be sent to you if you got the questions correctly.

here we are!

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Nigeria Needs You: / Access Bank Test Result / Wots Up With British Gas Ikoyi Do Dey Ever Recruit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.