Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released (17109 Views)

Watch Funny Video Reply Of Didier Drogba And Mikel Obi To Boring, Boring Chelsea / Win The Cup For Us" - Drogba To Eagles / Ekhigo Ehiosun: Nigeria's Version Of Didier Drogba Is Born! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released by salolo(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
nice
Re: Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released by salolo(m): 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
great
Re: Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released by kessyur: 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
Nasri100: Even the cartoon still scores against Arsenal smh
Hahaha..... U harsh guy.

www.allinksandtoners.com.ng
Re: Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released by Wolexis: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lol
Re: Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released by laykhorn(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
Evrytin in my head tels me you are an arsenal fan.*nasri* I'm glad you knw.
Re: Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released by rocoh(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
Guy nawa for you ooo. Arsenal fans don suffer for dis world.
Re: Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released by ThePrekky(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
Thats great news! I.M.O he should also be among the list vying for FIFA World player of the year.. And his statue built at Stamford Bridge if possible.. The guy's a legend
Re: Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released by Teejayphillip(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2012
Wat a legend he his.... E deserve am...

Wish CHELSEA culd make a statute 4 him tu

1 Like

Re: Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released by TableLeg(m): 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
Chelsea fuc/ker!
Re: Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released by mamagee3(f): 1:29am On Dec 03, 2012
Lol!!!

Don't see anything funny about that
Re: Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released by rapmike(m): 4:30am On Dec 03, 2012
Gud 4 drogba, d honour givn 2 him shws dat hardwork and patriotism stil pays. At least unlike d last crop of 'super chickens',drogba was consistent and he had his country at heart.funny dat eto'o was nt honourd in a similar fashion
Re: Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released by ehispapa(m): 5:49am On Dec 03, 2012
souleymon:

U no dey watch Ball Ni?
Dont u c him cross b4 entering Field.
What has religion got to do with any unforseen ethnic clash
Yes he converted to christian...was born a muslim
Re: Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released by hackman90: 6:51am On Dec 03, 2012
andyanders: Love the guy and wishes him the best of good things ahead.
your wishing him best of good things,So u aren't wishing your family or yourself.The person u r wishing doesnt even knw u exist.
Re: Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released by happybottle: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2012
This is awesome. Go Drogba
Re: Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2012
Wolexis: A cartoon on Ivory Coast top striker Didier Drogba was premiered on December 1 in Abidjan in the presence of the Shanghai Shenhua player, organisers said.
The film, title “De Tito à Drogba” (from Tito to Drogba), traces the path of the former Chelsea talisman from his childhood to his moments of glory as a footballer... The film, title “De Tito à Drogba” (from Tito to Drogba), traces the path of the former Chelsea talisman from his childhood to his moments of glory as a footballer.

It was written, directed and produced by Ivorian Guehi Bao Gabin and Frenchman Pierre Sauvalle, who both say is homage to the Elephants captain, which will also serve as an educational tool to raise awareness about HIV- Aids, the proliferation of weapons, violence against women and child soldiers.

Amazing indeed!

http://wolexis..com/2012/12/didier-drogbas-cartoon-released.html
Na so Drogba get big head?
Re: Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released by GeneralGaricks: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2012
Yeah Mehn. I like DROGBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Cartoon Of Didier Drogba 'De Tito à Drogba' Released by Wolexis: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
INCREDIBLE! 74 Year old footballer scores the 1300th goal in his career https://www.nairaland.com/1120758/74-year-old-man-scores

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finland FA Bans Gbolahan Salami For Six Matches / Who Wins The CAF Award Today: Salah, Mane, Or Aubameyang? / There Is Hope For Nigeria In The African Cup Of Nations Prophet Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.