Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:40 AM

Who would You Choose Between Your Mum And Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who would You Choose Between Your Mum And Wife? (573 Views)

A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who would You Choose Between Your Mum And Wife? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
This is the situation;
Your mum has a doctor's appointment every month,just a routine doctor's appointment and you normally go with her to see the doctor.
Your wife also has a doctor's appointment,you both are trying to have a child,so you also normally go with her to see the doctor.
Now it so happens that both appointments fall on the same day. Who would you go with?
Re: Who would You Choose Between Your Mum And Wife? by ebony13: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
Its depends on a lot of factors,what you wrote up there is not enough information.
Re: Who would You Choose Between Your Mum And Wife? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
!
Re: Who would You Choose Between Your Mum And Wife? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
@ Ebony. The mum dsnt stay with them,she only comes around when she has her appointment and since she started she has never gone alone,her son always goes with her.

@ Chaircover. There's no one around except the son. She dsnt stay in the same town so she dsnt have any friends around. I think what you said is also right,so she can as well go alone for the appointment. Its not like its an emergency and she's stil strong enough to move around.
Re: Who would You Choose Between Your Mum And Wife? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: Who would You Choose Between Your Mum And Wife? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
@ Chaircover. The mother goes to the son's house in a different town from where she's staying,then he takes her to the hospital for her appointment.
Re: Who would You Choose Between Your Mum And Wife? by slimyem: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
Wife's case is top priority....!
Since there's no sibling around,the husband should arrange for a friend/a trusted neighbour to go with mama if its important that someone go with her.
Mama should understand!
Re: Who would You Choose Between Your Mum And Wife? by k2039: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
Actually the event is very unrealistic.

I will go with my Mum with my wife should the situation be life and death,afterall my wife and I are looking for a kid,not going for one appointment is not harmful

But from your post,they are not really top priority(no emergency involve),but I will stick with my wife.

Besides being the wealthy man that I'm,I will just send a driver to go pick my mum up,take her to the hospital and back.
Re: Who would You Choose Between Your Mum And Wife? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: Who would You Choose Between Your Mum And Wife? by greatgod2012(f): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
I think madam CC and Aunty Yemi has already answered dis question rightly, i dont think there is a better alternative to solving dis problem, d4, i go with them.

(1) (Reply)

Secret Wishes Of People In Marriage / Thief Returns Stolen Rings After 15years / Are You In Difficulties Having A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.