Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,808 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nollywood Wahala - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Wahala (685 Views)

Osun People And Their Wahala Again Oooo !!!!!!! / Nigerian Films And Their Wahala (picture) / Nollywood Wahala Ini Edo's Revenge:the Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Wahala by MAYOWAAK: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
1. The greatest mistake when you are acting a movie is when PATIENCE OZOKWOR is your mother-in-law, i pity you.

2. The greatest mistake a girl will make in a movie is going out on a date with JOHN OKAFOR. I sorry for you.

3. The greatest mistake you will make in a movie is when you are rich and PETE EDOCHIE is your elder brother. (R.I.P).

4. The greatest mistake a girl will make in a movie is to marry JIM IYKE. (Beating Things).

5. The greatest mistake you will make in a movie is dragging a land with CHINWETALU AGU. You will end up sick or dead.

6. The greatest mistake a man and a woman will make in a movie is when AKI and PAWPAW are their Children. (High Blood Pressure).

Keep it rolling...

(1) (Reply)

A Night With The Judges: Nigerian Idol Premieres First Episode / Are U Young? Adventurous? Read This!!! / Fellas (t.v Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.