Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,458 members, 7,971,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:36 PM

Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) (36531 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Stephanie Okereke-Linus Steps Out In Style / Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) / Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by 50calibre(m): 6:48am On Dec 03, 2012
Gombs:

Azzin eh,d right phrase is 'hopelessly shallow minded'.

What sounds so far fetched about an American born Nigerian being a US president? For the fact you put limitations on yourself, doesn't mean others can't aim as high as they dream.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 7:03am On Dec 03, 2012
Good 4 her. Wish her d best n a safe delivery over there
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 7:05am On Dec 03, 2012
smemud: wetin concern me with am.Abeg bring better story.
if u re not interested in d feature, why did u view it?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by mikuz(m): 7:08am On Dec 03, 2012
jamesbridget13: if u re not interested in d feature, why did u view it?

I wonder . . . cool
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Ndoz(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2012
i only lik her bo0bs
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by aieromon(m): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2012
What's the name of the movie?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Aphrygian(m): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2012
If to say na TONTO DIKE u guys wil be crying how does made d front page.hypocrisy at d highest level
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Habebe: 7:37am On Dec 03, 2012
[quote author=smemud]wetin concern me with am.Abeg bring better story.

She be confirmed celeb
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by topmostg: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2012
So whats shoulds i do to these information?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by ROCKJ1(m): 7:48am On Dec 03, 2012
50calibre: You can't blame her for wanting to give her child And fighting chance in life, being born in Nigeria alone is a curse that drastically reduces the future prospects of success for that child.y

Besides I think Nollywood movies sae be stopped, they are just a waste of time, and have a negative impact on all those who watch them. They don't really potray the real image of Nigeria, they potray a fake image that ends up deceiving many people who strive to imitate that lifestyle
pls watch what you say. How can you say its a curse to be born in Nigeria. Be careful with your utterances because it affects a lot of us negatively. I won't take that from you.

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by octus2008(m): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2012
VAN VICKER ATM NOT WORKING ACCORDING TO NEWS SOURCES REACHING US TODAY......... grin grin grin grin grin grin...THIS POST IS SIMILAR TO SENCELESS POST LIKE THIS
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 03, 2012
Chai. See as pregnancy don disfigure our hitherto voluptuous sex-bomb body. I hope the damage is reversible - many women never recover their 'hotness' after childbirth.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Holadokun(m): 8:00am On Dec 03, 2012
so how dos dat affect the price of garri. . . . . . mstheew
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by yewee: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2012
Even in her pregnancy she stil luk gud
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Youngzedd(m): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2012
Harmonyco: .
How can u say such a tin dat woman was his galfrnd nt wife he only married Mercy legally.

I haven't heard this rumour b4.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by maygah(f): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2012
Don't fink its bad to ve her baby in UK , afterall its her baby & her life. Do whatever u will Mercy. From d top to d bottom we all seek greener & greenest pasture grin
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by kagel: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2012
LesbianBoy:
Adorable my foot!! After snatching someone's husband RUBBISH!!! See her UGLY face sef *spits* angry
how did she snatch someone's husband?,the woman in question was about to wed with another man still fighting against mercy's wedding just to frustrate the ex husband whom she personally divorce. please be reasonable especially when commenting about people.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by born2boink(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2012
LesbianBoy:
Adorable my foot!! After snatching someone's husband RUBBISH!!! See her UGLY face sef *spits* angry
what your business has to do with it, she is very beautiful, nothing like snatch in dictionary of relationship, dem break up simply and stop pointing finger with your illegal coconut head and sparking slit on those greater than you on earth, it is call jealousy
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by annastacie: 8:47am On Dec 03, 2012
she is luking sweet
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by GeneralGaricks: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2012
Harmonyco: .
How can u say such a tin dat woman was his galfrnd nt wife he only married Mercy legally.

Thank you so much for the explanation.

**subbing in background *....
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Princelarry304: 8:57am On Dec 03, 2012
Mercy! Best of Luck!!
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by GeneralGaricks: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2012
Gombs:

Azzin eh,d right phrase is 'hopelessly shallow minded'.

And what is wrong with seeking U.S: citizenship for your unborn child Is it because it's someone else's child and not yours

I smell cheap jealousy...
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Slapme(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2012
Walks into the trad, sees a pregnant woman. I danced shake my iron back. Faint i was carried out of the thread by nairalanders.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by obyikye(f): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2012
good for her, safe delievery, sound health of mind and body to my home girl and her baby....
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by cherrycoco(f): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2012
Hustling for passport for her babyr u for real?
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2012
Slap me: Walks into the trad, sees a pregnant woman. I danced shake my iron back. Faint i was carried out of the thread by nairalanders.

MTCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW.
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by calabaman(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2012
pmm3: so..?? angryso..??
Go take a leap of 3rd mainland bridge
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by unclenna(m): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2012
3direct: Goodluck mercy!!
Is this a new method of advert in Nairaland........Looks innovating
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by topmostg: 10:28am On Dec 03, 2012
Slap me: I danced shake my iron back. Faint i was carried out of the thread by nairalanders.
ØMG. Dang! Gbagaun. Lol
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by Francuiz: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2012
50calibre: You can't blame her for wanting to give her child a fighting chance in life, being born in Nigeria alone is a curse that drastically reduces the future prospects of success for that child.

Besides I think Nollywood movies should be stopped, they are just a waste of time, and have a negative impact on all those who watch them. They don't really potray the real image of Nigeria, they potray a fake image that ends up deceiving many people who strive to imitate that lifestyle
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz u gats mouth
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2012
LesbianBoy:

U and your penchant for spitting sef! undecided
Re: Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) by tooson: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2012
grin That silly and Annoying Actress... Good for Her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Slams General Overseers / Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama Receives Her AMVCA Car (Pics) / Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.