Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,863 members, 7,972,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend (1088 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / Would You Go To An Ex's Wedding? / I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
Pls ur candid advice is needed here.A friend of mine have put to bed a baby boy for her exboyfriend bestfriend whom she meant and fell in love with.But right now the guy hasn't shown up to do the necessary things that he is meant to do after promising her marriage to take them along with him,the baby is now 5months and her people are worried becos he has not shown up.Aldo he came and showed interest,buh rigth now she is down as her people are treating to deal with him if he eventually shows up maybe because of the baby.What will she do and she is seriously in love with him,esp now that that she has a baby for him after all they been tru.She went tru the stress of 9mnths witou the father present Cos he had no money to do anything den.Buh rite now he is ok and she is confused y he hadn't shown up.Please Good parents should comment on this let's save this girl cos she has been tru a lot.
Re: Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
@Poster, please re-write all that in English.
Re: Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
Kobojunkie: @Poster, please re-write all that in English.

Please your advice
Re: Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by Kobojunkie: 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
I first need to be clear on what exactly you are asking for advice for. Right now I don't and I suspect if you typed all that in clearer language, I would have an easier time at that.
Re: Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by baby124: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
Has she tried to contact him? Surely this boy has some family members and did not fall from mars. Why not go to his family home and see what is going on? If they say they don't want the girl, then she should simply move on. Nothing is promised, no matter how many promises people make. Wish you the best.
Re: Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2012
baby_123: Has she tried to contact him? Surely this boy has some family members and did not fall from mars. Why not go to his family home and see what is going on? If they say they don't want the girl, then she should simply move on. Nothing is promised, no matter how many promises people make. Wish you the best.

Tanks I told her the same thing but the thing is that her people wunt let her go,because they dnt want her to force herself on him and rather move her with her life but the guy in question has come with his peoplefor intro
Re: Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by baby124: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
ucgirl:

Tanks I told her the same thing but the thing is that her people wunt let her go,because they dnt want her to force herself on him and rather move her with her life but the guy in question has come with his peoplefor intro

She should go and find out what is going on. She and the boy made the baby, and at the end of the day its her life. What if something happened to him? She should contact him and find out what is wrong or going on. How do you force yourself on a man you have a kid for? This is not toasting now, a child is involved. The time for shakara has long passed. Its not every advice you take. At least if the guy doesn't want her, she can close that chapter and move on quickly instead of being hung up. Waiting for the day he shows up to come and marry her.
Re: Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by obowunmi(m): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
The man has no money or job - how do you want him to support her? Will she find him a job?

She made a decision, she will live with her decision - all her family can do is support their daughter.
Re: Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 03, 2012
baby_123:

She should go and find out what is going on. She and the boy made the baby, and at the end of the day its her life. What if something happened to him? She should contact him and find out what is wrong or going on. How do you force yourself on a man you have a kid for? This is not toasting now, a child is involved. The time for shakara has long passed. Its not every advice you take. At least if the guy doesn't want her, she can close that chapter and move on quickly instead of being hung up. Waiting for the day he shows up to come and marry her.

You know how you men behaves she has tried several tyms to know what the issue is but she kept on gettn a response that everything is ok.This is just wickendness a girl sacrificed for you,and what do u get in the end a slap on her face,I wish I could get to the guy to know what is rong cos she said he wasn't lk dat in the begining.
Re: Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by stpat1(m): 6:59am On Dec 03, 2012
If she deemed it fit to have a baby for her boyfriend's best friend, she should be able to live with the consequence.

1 Like

Re: Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2012
obowunmi: The man has no money or job - how do you want him to support her? Will she find him a job?

She made a decision, she will live with her decision - all her family can do is support their daughter.

Hmmmmmmmm When he was enjoying it nko,somtyms u guys lay up issues for ur self witout known the consequences,the baby is a boy and not a girl only God knows.
Re: Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by obowunmi(m): 8:08am On Dec 03, 2012
ucgirl:

Hmmmmmmmm When he was enjoying it nko,somtyms u guys lay up issues for ur self witout known the consequences,the baby is a boy and not a girl only God knows.

Unless she was raped though - BUT she wasn't. she willingly gave up the kpekus to a jobless man, without a condom. She better #parkwell and maintain. Take care her baby. Thank God she is not with HIV or STD.
Re: Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
obowunmi:

Unless she was raped though - BUT she wasn't. she willingly gave up the kpekus to a jobless man, without a condom. She better #parkwell and maintain. Take care her baby. Thank God she is not with HIV or STD.

Put urself in her shoes waht if is ur sis,daughter or a relative it happened to "I don't care is they saying that people say who have not gone tru this situation"a guy who has bn with u frm the beginig now u nid him most he just left u what will u do?Is seriousl so bad wish I cn do a lot more for her.I love her no be for mouth.

Re: Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by Bawss1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
Is the English language now optional in primary school?

1 Like

Re: Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by baby124: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
Well you made it sound like she had not heard from him. Well obviously he is not interested in marrying her. He should be made to pay for taking care of that child though. She should involve her family to mediate the issue. If not, she should go and meet the boys parents, so that all the little details will be sorted out.
Re: Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
ucgirl: Pls ur candid advice is needed here.A friend of mine have put to bed a baby boy for her exboyfriend bestfriend whom she meant and fell in love with.But right now the guy hasn't shown up to do the necessary things that he is meant to do after promising her marriage to take them along with him,the baby is now 5months and her people are worried becos he has not shown up.Aldo he came and showed interest,buh rigth now she is down as her people are treating to deal with him if he eventually shows up maybe because of the baby.What will she do and she is seriously in love with him,esp now that that she has a baby for him after all they been tru.She went tru the stress of 9mnths witou the father present Cos he had no money to do anything den.Buh rite now he is ok and she is confused y he hadn't shown up.Please Good parents should comment on this let's save this girl cos she has been tru a lot.

Ex-boyfriend bestfriend

This sounds like a ho.
Re: Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by baby124: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Ex-boyfriend bestfriend

This sounds like a ho.

Yea sure, a hoe he made a baby with. Guys marry their bestfriends ex's all the time, so I guess its a get love anywhere thing. The guy may still marry her but may just not be ready. However this does not absolve him from responsibility. You skin dive, you pay. undecided
Re: Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
baby_123:

Yea sure, a hoe he made a baby with. Guys marry their bestfriends ex's all the time, so I guess its a get love anywhere thing. The guy may still marry her but may just not be ready. However this does not absolve him from responsibility. You skin dive, you pay. undecided

Tanks bro for dat,dese days a lot marry like dat,everybody must have slept with some guy or girl before marriage(virgins excluded).So is just destines dat come with different packages if it comes to u u move forward with it.
Re: Nlove With An Ex-bestfriend by baby124: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
ucgirl:

Tanks bro for dat,dese days a lot marry like dat,everybody must have slept with some guy or girl before marriage(virgins excluded).So is just destines dat come with different packages if it comes to u u move forward with it.

Not a bro grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Do Advice: How Do You Deal With A Constantly Whining/moaning Woman? / ............ / Pediatricians Or Mothers In D House Attention Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.