Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,894 members, 7,976,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:58 AM

The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA (8871 Views)

Team Of Experts Predicts What The World Will Look Like In 2116. / NASA Confirms Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Total Darkness In December 2014! / NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by blunderass01: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2012
Why are you guys thinking like an idiot. so now the world is not ending this year and that call for celebration? A dwarf even said he's yet to buy his own jet. Must you buy your own jet before you know what's to be done or what's right?

Very soon your primitive civilization will destroy itself.
Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by cyclones(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
December 21 is my birthday...each time I tink abt d world ending dat same day...am like...God y wud d world end on my birthday...kai dat can't be true jor...
Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by YOUNGKAHUNA: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
bestower: Let the world come to an end,i will resurrect after the third day am very sure of that,i fear no evil for thy lord is with me now and always .whaat about u?

Blasphemy
Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by Csami(m): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
As if i believed them before....the day i watch the movie 2012, i just dey laff.
Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2012

My Tech viewers:
Before y'all leave. I'll like to announce that Miss Nairaland Dec. 2012 is taking place by 10pm today!(Nigerian time)

Vote for [size=16pt]abiL and ItsModella.[/size] There will be a brief introduction and pictures of these two candidates on the thread.
Do you want to hear their platform?? contact me @ campaignmanager.com.

MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT, VOTE abiL or ItsModella!!! Thanks for your support!
Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by AdeniyiA(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
it sound ridiculous as all these people turned spiritual things to scientific discoveries.
i think NASAL is worrying them cos they can't even see beyond their noses,d time even Jesus Christ d coming king do not know.
they beta accept Jesus into their lives because He shall come @ d most unexpected time.
a word is enuf for d wise...

1 Like

Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by Zet72(m): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
No the world is not ending on 21 ,but we are living at the end time , bible said that the hour or the time no man nowet, but it also says when u shall hear of wars & rumour of wars & that nations shall rise against nation ,father against son ,mother against dauther-know that the end is near, for the end shall not come except their be falling away first (from faith ) & that man of sin be revealed the son of perdition,whom the Lord will devour with the brightness of his coming. So what am I saying, "we are living in the endtime"
Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by azzima(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
But do you really think NASA will tell us of an imminent catastrophe? Noooooooo way.Those guys don't function the way Naijas function. They will not try to create a global panic which will turn everything upside down including stocks etc. They will keep quiet will looking for alternative solution.when all else fail, then they let the cat out of the bag..
Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by WizPrince1(m): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
miketonic: AND HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE PRICE OF GARRI AND FRIED YAM IN OWERRI IMO STATE? I BEG NEXT TOPIC JOOR
FOOL:- They Are Talking Reasonable Things and you're Talking Nonesence... People Like you just come here and insult Topics people have created... IDIOT, You ain't suppose to be here!
Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by ihedioramma: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2012
WHAT IF THE WORLD END TODAY WERE WILL YOU BE ? SAY THE TRUT O . WHAT IF IT DID NOT END WHAT IS YOUR PROFIT ?.
Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by CzarChris(m): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
Wat da hell? angry After i've spent my entire savings building an ark? Someone must pay for this misinformation o. Hmmm angry .

But seriously the mayan calendar ending doesn't signify the end of the world people, just the beginning of a new era in world history. Like the topic said your calendar ending on the 31st of Dec. Only marks the end of a year and welcomes a new year on jan 1st. So in the mayan calendar a world era ends on the 21st of Dec. 2012, a new era starts on 22nd Dec. 2012. What this means for the human race? We can only wait and see.
Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by ihedioramma: 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
OK . SOME ARE SAYING IS THE 2COMING OF JESUS TO THIS WORLD WHY SOME DONT WANT HIM TO COME , WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THIS ?
Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by mikron(m): 12:18am On Dec 04, 2012
only the almighty God knows the date and hour, so all this talk about mayan calendar and the world ending by dec 21st is all a hoax, that means a lot of people does not believe in GOD for daring to believe what man says about the end of time
Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by ihedioramma: 12:28am On Dec 04, 2012
I BELIVE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HERE . IF PEOPLE ARE RDING BIBLE AND DOING THE GOOD THINGS GOD ASK US TO DO WHY WILL YOU BE ANGRY ABOUT THE DAY HE WILL COME ? OR ASKING TO THE COMING ? WE DONT LIVE GOOD LIFE THAT IS WHY EVERY BODY IS ASKING .
Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by Antho4lyf(m): 1:00am On Dec 04, 2012
When God was creating the world none of u guys wia dia so nobody can predict when the world will end up.is only left for the creator which God to knw when the world wil ends
Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by Acethekid(m): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2012
Calm down folks, the rapture hasn't occurred yet (cos I'm still on this planet), the moment folks start vanishing mysteriously, then you have every right to believe you're doomed come December 21 grin
Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by BusHouse(m): 9:36am On Dec 04, 2012
"Our lords prayer.......world without end" AMEN!!!
Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by ihedioramma: 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
THE THING U NEED TO NO IS THE WORLD WILL END ONE DAY, SO FORGET ABOUT THE DAY IT WILL END AND LIVE GOOD LIFE .
Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
What do u mean?
BusHouse: "Our lords prayer.......world without end" AMEN!!!
Re: The World Will Not End In 2012 - NASA by Arbeola13: 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2012
Osgilliat: How does this affect the price of garri for eksu...abeg press next for that remote.
na xo iworoko market prices wont change grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Download And Install 911 VPN – New 2021! / Nepa Alarm: Circuit To Power Small Speaker / Facebook, Techcruch Dangle $25,000 At Startup Battlefield In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.