Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,458 members, 7,971,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:38 PM

Should The Old Testament Laws Be Observed In The Modern Era? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should The Old Testament Laws Be Observed In The Modern Era? (2223 Views)

8 Things I Observed In Religion Section / The Early Church Vs The Modern Church / Is "God" Of The Old Testament Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should The Old Testament Laws Be Observed In The Modern Era? by stimulus(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2008
imhotep:

A saved mind is at the least able to differentiate between a man and a woman. In other words, it is not enslaved by homosexuality.

I doff my hat! Welldone! grin
Re: Should The Old Testament Laws Be Observed In The Modern Era? by bawomolo(m): 1:39am On Feb 14, 2008
Why does 'brainwashing' have to be the immediate premise to come to your mind when you have demonstrated the inability to reason your arguments through, other than the excuses you schlep unto from others?

do u have to repeat this over and over again

This is why I asked a simple question earlier: what is the purpose of the OT Laws?

the OT laws are guidelines on how the hebrews and God's choosen people should live their lives. that's how i see it.

A saved mind is at the least able to differentiate between a man and a woman. In other words, it is not enslaved by homosexuality.

i don't see the correlation between homosexuality and gender classification. do u just love to be a pest??
Re: Should The Old Testament Laws Be Observed In The Modern Era? by huxley(m): 3:51am On Dec 20, 2008
Should we still observe the OT laws in this day and age?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Choose A Religion / . / What If Your Religion Is Wrong,how Would You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.