Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:56 AM

EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary (13375 Views)

Iran In Trouble For Fielding Men In A Female football Competition(photo) / BREAKING! Morocco 2014: Okagbare Wins Nigeria’s First Gold Medal / South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
Aigbofa:

ibo and dishonesty! See ogboju.
yorouba and any thing in skirts and trousers dey will kill 2 have a taste of it even if na person wife or husband dem no send, their leaders sef are even worse

1 Like

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by salam001(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
E_KARO: ODUDUWA MADE US SPECIAL cool
@bold: stop dreaming we don't want/allow any human-eater angry
guy,you are so funny,i think you should be a mod in the joke section,i wonder if you had dinner 2day
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by salam001(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
Karolina,or watever you call yourself,i dont wanna waste my precious sleeptime on Nl with you typing and re-typing quotes,am more than that,beside i am a grown man I have a job,A REAL JOB,so when you finally come outta your father's hut and get a job,i mean a real job,then we talk ,but for now, Ciao
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
E_KARO: So Ojukwu has been fu**cking his enemies, while his people come and cry here on NL. shocked shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/1120879/debe-ojukwu-father-love-child#13214044 no shame
did he f**k his son's wife like Obj did. Did he rape any gal like one yeye oba did, did he f**k anoda man's wife like de late LG chairman did murdered cus of wetin de inside skirt

1 Like

Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

How can ? when They inherited cheating and other dubious crimes from ojuku.

Yeah. But tell me, what u inherited from [b]awilo[/b]wo?
It's like u don't know about genetics.

Meanwhile, your nan (baby milk) is ready. Your caprisom and indomie are in your lunch box.
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
u-best:
am sure this is were IFEANYI UBA from, it flows in their blood
Femi Otedola nko
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by salam001(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
What did igbo people do to you yerubes?
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by mike404(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
girliegal: fake athletes
fake clothes
fake chemist
fake people
fake fufu(akpu)
fake eba(garri)
fake women(hairy like men)
fake men(act like women)

This ediet wey nor dey wash her panti wan dey compare Yoruba girls with Igbo ladies
Ash backyard cheesy

Igbo.
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

How can ? when They inherited cheating and other dubious crimes from ojuku.
what of yorober that have Thiefunubu, Obj, Bode George and Fayose as their leaders na Awolowo legacy dem de follow. See the Awolowo legacy of anoda governor http://www.punchng.com/news/
osun-panel-indicts-oyinlola-over-
n18bn-loan/
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
E_KARO: ODUDUWA MADE US SPECIAL cool
@bold: stop dreaming we don't want/allow any human-eater angry

Ekaro!!! How many times have you been warned about drinking much water before going to bed. You see you've peeed again on your cloth. Mary please let Ekaro wear his napkin.
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
E_KARO: u got proofs? IBHOES AND THEIR LIES U NO DEY TIRE?
It is only the uninformed that have not come across those stories and I think u are one or u may be denying
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by salam001(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
E_KARO: na wa oo you still there? undecided. YORUBA FIRED U?
:\ wats ur point?i thought i told you to stop quoting me,is that so hard to Do?...GOSH
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by mike404(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
E_KARO: u got proofs? IBHOES AND THEIR LIES U NO DEY TIRE?
OBJ still dey tear the woman kpekus joor angry
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by salam001(m): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
E_KARO: YIBHOES AND THEIR LIES DO U EVEN HAVE A JOB APART MAKING RITUALS,ROBBING and SCAMMING? undecided
yah,i do all of them businesses you mentioned,now get off my d1ck,null skull
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
grin
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
E_KARO: i knew it jor stand up now .GO(TO ANAMBRA) AND SIN NO MORE(i DOUBT THIS ONE WILL B POSSIBLE) tongue cool cool
I just like u 4 ur stupid creativity editing my post and reposting it in ur own way that is a childish and stupid act BTW I have a gift 4 u about de activities of ur honest kinsmen in fuel subsidy scam. Nigeria $6.8 Billion Fuel
Subsidy Fraud: EFCC Names
First 20 Suspects To Be
Arraigned 0 Comments 0EmailShare digg July 24th, 2012 The Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission, EFCC, has concluded
arrangements to prosecute the
first batch 20 suspects implicated
in the oil subsidy fraud. The
suspects, comprising six oil companies and 11 individuals, will
be docked in Lagos courts. The companies involved are:
Nasaman Oil Services; Eternal Oil
and Gas Plc; Ontario Oil & Gas Plc;
Nadabo Energy Limited; Pacific
Silver Line Limited, Axenergy
Limited and Fago Petroleum and Gas Limited. The 11 individuals involved in the
scam are: Mamman Nasir Ali;
Christian Taylor; Mahmud Tukur;
Ochonogor Alex; Walter
Wagbatsoma; Adaoha Ugo-Ngadi;
Fakuade Babafemi Ebenezer; Ezekiel Olaleye Ejidele; Abubakar
Ali Peters; Jude Agube Abalaka,
Abdulahi Alao and Oluwaseun
Ogunbanbo. Ezekiel Olaleye Ejidele is director
of the accounting firm, Akintola
Williams Deloitte while Fakuade
Babafemi Ebenezer is a staff of
the Petroleum Products Pricing
and Regulating Agency, PPPRA. Nasaman Oil Services; Mamman
Nasir and Christian Taylor are to
face charges bordering on
obtaining N4, 460, 130, 797. 94
(Four Billion, Four Hundred and
Sixty Million, One Hundred and Thirty Thousand, Seven Hundred
and Ninety Seven Naira, Ninety
Four Kobo) from the Federal
Government of Nigeria under
false pretence. The sum is alleged
to have been fraudulently obtained as subsidy payments
from the Petroleum Support Fund
for the purported importation of
30.5million litres of Premium
Motor Spirit from SEATAC
Petroleum Limited of British Virgin Islands. In the same vein, the anti-graft
agency will equally prosecute
Abdulahi Alao and Axenergy
Limited for allegedly obtaining the
sum of N2, 640, 141, 707.75 (Two
Billion, Six Hundred and Forty Million; One Hundred and Forty
One Thousand; Seven Hundred and
Seven Naira, Seventy Five Kobo)
being payments received from
the Petroleum Support Fund for
the purported importation of 33.3 million litres of Premium Motor
Spirit. Others include Mahmud Tukur,
Ochonogor Alex; Abdulahi Alao
and Eternal Oil And Gas Plc who
will be docked for fraudulently
obtaining the sum of N1, 899, 238,
946. 02 (One Billion, Eight Hundred and Ninety Nine Million, Two
Hundred and Thirty Eight
Thousand, Nine Hundred and
Forty Six Naira, Two Kobo) from
the Petroleum support Fund for a
purported importation of 80.3million litres of Premium
Motor Spirit. Also, Nadabo Energy Limited,
Abubakar Ali Peters, Jude Agube
Abalaka and Pacific Silver Line
Limited are to be prosecuted for
allegedly obtaining the sum of N1,
464, 961, 978.24 (One Billion, Four Hundred and Sixty Four Million,
Nine Hundred and Sixty One
Thousand, Nine Hundred and
Seventy Eight Naira, Twenty-
Four Kobo ), being payments
fraudulently received from the Petroleum Support Fund for a
purported importation of
19.4million litres of Premium
Motor Spirit. Walter Wagbatsoma; Adaoha Ugo
-Ngadi; Fakuade Babafemi
Ebenezer; Ezekiel Olaleye Ejidele
and Ontario Oil & Gas Nigeria
Limited will be arraigned for
fraudulently obtaining the sum of N1, 959, 377, 542, .63 (One Billion,
Nine Hundred and Fifty Nine
Million, Three Hundred and
Seventy Seven Thousand, Five
Hundred and Forty Two Naira,
Sixty Three Kobo) from the Petroleum Support Fund for a
purported importation of 39.2
litres of Premium Motor Spirit. Lastly, Fago Petroleum and Gas
Limited and Oluwaseun
Ogunbanbo are to be docked for
fraudulently obtaining the sum of
N979,653,110.20 ( Nine Hundred
and Seventy Nine Million, Six Hundred and Fifty Three
Thousand, One Hundred and Ten
Thousand Naira, Twenty Eight
Kobo), from the Petroleum
Support Fund for a purported
importation of 33, 627, 84 litres of Premium Motor Spirit.
The 20 suspects are among the
over 140 individuals and
organisations involved in the on-
going investigations into the
subsidy payments by the EFCC. More suspects will be arraigned
periodically as the investigation
progresses. This investigation is massive and
extensive; and the Commission
wishes to reassure Nigerians that
every effort will be made to
bring all those who defrauded the
country in the guise of subsidy for imported fuel to book. - SaharaReporters newsrescue.com/nigeria-6-8-billion-fuel-subsidy-fraud-efcc-names-20-suspects-arraigned/#axzz2E1gZUjJw
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
embarassed tongue
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
shocked
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by COOLDUN: 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
Is this not stupidity? This sports program is supposed to be for young /future talents discoveries and not for fraudulent promotions. Who cares who wins all the medals without new discovering of young talents? This is a country where we want everything readily made, we borrow the western economical ideologies without working out our own initiatives.

We are now hiring sports mercenaries from Cameroon, the way we hired military mercenaries during the civil war. Imagine common national sports festival we are hiring mercenaries instead of going to the grass roots and the get the ready to improve sports men and women. Very soon we shall also hire mercenaries as governors, legislooters, sin-actors, presidents. And Politians.

Anambra state and other states that was found out to be involved in the nasty act should be banned with immediate effects with their sports commissioners and administrators prosecuted and punished severely as a determent to others. Sports sector has been the avenue which the children of the poor Nigerians has been blessed before, but since few years ago when the sports sector was hijacked by the political elites , since then these has been the news we have hearing every day.

Imagine Cameroon that is not up to Anambra state in population is where the most populated country in Africa is hiring sports men/women as mercenaries, what a shame. Failed country with failed system.
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
cool
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
grin
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by bushwailo: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
Nigerians find cheating strange.
While you guys r busy cry out here , some people are looting you dry.

No light in 21st century.
Talk about disgrace !
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
E_KARO: *YAWNS* some people got time na wa oo a fam stop dreaming about YORUBA RACE and empower your people. cool cool
U don enter childish play if u have run out of ideas on reasonable words 2 use beta go sleep BTW who knows u may still be a kid
Re: EKO2012: Anambra Stripped Of Gold Medal For Fielding Cameroonian Mercenary by EKARO(m): 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Europa Final: Fit-again Chukwueze May Play, Maguire Out / Uk Pool Week 18 4/4 Live Draws At A Give-away Price / EPL: Awoniyi Nets Winner For Nottingham Forest On Full Premier League Debut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.