Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,796 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:59 PM

I Need A Very Urgent Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Very Urgent Advice (989 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed (18+pictures) / Nairalanders Please Help A Friend! Very Urgent!!! / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Very Urgent Advice by Pitokwe(m): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2008
My girl friend i dated for four years,who left me when i was doing my NYSC,is inviting me for wedding with another man.she is insisting that i must come to kogi state for her wedding.I still luv this girl and i scared because i know someting can happen.She still calls me every day.Should i go
Re: I Need A Very Urgent Advice by Bestglo(f): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2008
bros,forget about love 4 now

she is getting married 2 another man nd that if final

whether anything will happen or not,without u the marriage will still take place

my own advice is "DO NOT GO"
Re: I Need A Very Urgent Advice by Pitokwe(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2008
Thanks man!!! i need more advice!
Re: I Need A Very Urgent Advice by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2008
DON'T GO!!!!!!!

don't give devil the opportunity to disgrace you.

You want to go because you love her. . . . .  tell me this how will you feel hearing her say to the guy that she promises to love him for the rest of her life , the first official kiss, the love in air, the couples dance? shall i go on?

Be a man and concentrate on getting your life back on track. Send them a present for diplomacy and for your conscience.

GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE
Re: I Need A Very Urgent Advice by opokonwa(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2008
if you like
Re: I Need A Very Urgent Advice by Encomium(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2008
Bros, I will advice you not to go since with you or not, the wedding will still take place. Remember the risks involve in travelling down to Kogi State likewise the outcome of the whole thing will make you to continue to live in a fool's paradise. She now belongs to another man and it is over between you and her. Use your number six man!!! cool cool cool
Re: I Need A Very Urgent Advice by opuro(m): 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2008
Pitokwe:

My girl friend i dated for four years,who left me when i was doing my NYSC,is inviting me for wedding with another man.she is insisting that i must come to kogi state for her wedding.I still love this girl and i scared because i know someting can happen.She still calls me every day.Should i go

bros plz what do you read in the university?
this your oyinbo
you pass through university abi university pass through you?
Re: I Need A Very Urgent Advice by adeboo(f): 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2008
opuro:

bros plz what do you read in the university?
this your oyinbo
you pass through university abi university pass through you?

Haba his english no bad like that now.

Anyways @ Poster, do not go cause she only has one thing on her mind and she will get u in trouble o for another man's state.
She may wanna use this for closure but i dont feel u should go and u need to tell her to stop calling u.
Re: I Need A Very Urgent Advice by Beebsyn(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2008
Pitokwe:

My girl friend i dated for four years,who left me when i was doing my NYSC,is inviting me for wedding with another man.she is insisting that i must come to kogi state for her wedding.I still love this girl and i scared because i know someting can happen.She still calls me every day.Should i go
  man you better dont risk your life for something unworthy, the girl has left you, so let her go on with her life. whether you are present or not the wedding is going to take place. so dont risk your lyf cos no bodyone why she invited you. but , man plz dont go!!!
Re: I Need A Very Urgent Advice by Pitokwe(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2008
OPURO,English master:i was fast in typing that why i missed the "am" btw i and scared.it advice i need and not grammer corrections!!!!
Re: I Need A Very Urgent Advice by iice(f): 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2008
Spoon feed
Re: I Need A Very Urgent Advice by emelumgini(f): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2008
Opuro i know say u carry dictionary for head.
Re: I Need A Very Urgent Advice by Delta007(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2008
Abeg go and eat rice, cake and stout. It's free grin
Re: I Need A Very Urgent Advice by uspry1(f): 4:23pm On Feb 13, 2008
Bifor nko? You chop craze that you love her. But you knew she is getting married to another man, not you! shocked

She don finish with you pata, pata! No put yourself wahala by going to her wedding invitation---her man's kingdom!
Re: I Need A Very Urgent Advice by opuro(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2008
e no be for your oyinbo alone o
there is big gap between a guy that pass through university
and the guy that university pass through
Re: I Need A Very Urgent Advice by ayomifull(f): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2008
""ASOKORO BEHIND YARADUA" HOUSE, OPOSITE OBJ GUST HOUSE, A STONE TROW FROM ATIKU BEDROOM""

No wonder you are OPURO!

(1) (Reply)

Help: Am I A Diff Creature Or Something? / Can Love, The Irrational And Thoughts, The Rational Co-exist? / What Makes Women Feel Loved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.