Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,860 members, 7,883,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:25 PM

Do You Need Computer Engineering Training At The Comfort Of Your Home? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Computer Engineering Training At The Comfort Of Your Home? (461 Views)

How Do I Import Goods Within The Comfort Of My Home. / Start Importing Used/refurbished Laptops From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Office / Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Computer Engineering Training At The Comfort Of Your Home? by kanemsa: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
Are you a worker that requires additional knowledge in information Technology? Are you a Job Applicant with no knowledge of Computer? Do you want to make additional money with Compuetr Engineering training?

Then,

GTEC Computer Engineering Company is at your service. We train you at the comfort of your home at a very reduced cost.
See other training's available...

Microsoft Office Package
Compuetr Apreciation

Call Gideon Umoh on 08024476499

(1) (Reply)

Bread Factory For Sale (bakery) / Please I Need Information About This / Entrepreneurs Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.