Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,914 members, 7,949,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

*~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! (4187 Views)

*~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / {Tetley Autos} Section For Sparkling Clean Grade "A" Registered Cars / {Tetley Autos}Section For Sparkling Clean & Affordable Toks Cars (Lagos Cleared) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by emunenen(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
SIENNA
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Burger01(m): 1:29am On Dec 23, 2012
SIENNA, sure..
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by DanIlon(m): 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2012
SIENNA is Led
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2012
siena is da man! smiley
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Pkautos: 4:48am On Dec 24, 2012
Can I get details of Calculusx? Thanks!
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by calculusx(m): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2012
Pk autos: Can I get details of Calculusx? Thanks!

[size=14pt]You can find my details on the thread below, second to the last post.

https://www.nairaland.com/794323/know-auto-dealer-seller-contact

You can also visit our New Showroom at 336 Agege motor road,off Ilupeju Byepass,Cappa-Mushin
[/size]
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by inspiredm(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME AS THE HONORABLE MODERATOR OF THE AUTOS SECTION

I HEREBY PRONOUNCE
SIENA THE WINNER OF AUTOS SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR 2012.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by okoyegabriel818(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
SIENA all the way
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 25, 2012
Wow! Thanks for voting for me ladies and gents, it's great to hear my contributions have been useful to lots of members here. Wishing you all the very best for Christmas (you're an hour ahead of us) and a mega prosperous New Year! You'll buy the automobile you've always wanted. smiley

Again, many thanks.

2 Likes

Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by uboma(m): 6:22am On Dec 25, 2012
Siena: Wow! Thanks for voting for me ladies and gents, it's great to hear my contributions have been useful to lots of members here. Wishing you all the very best for Christmas (you're an hour ahead of us) and a mega prosperous New Year! You'll buy the automobile you've always wanted. smiley

Again, many thanks.

u deserve it brother. Compliments of the season to u and family. Congratulations.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by jemby: 7:59am On Dec 25, 2012
Siena: Wow! Thanks for voting for me ladies and gents, it's great to hear my contributions have been useful to lots of members here. Wishing you all the very best for Christmas (you're an hour ahead of us) and a mega prosperous New Year! You'll buy the automobile you've always wanted. smiley

Again, many thanks.
Congratulations my oga....wish you a merry xmas,extend my greetings to your family and most especially baby Siena
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by timbros(m): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2012
Congrats Siena!
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2012
up siena! congratulations!
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by nineville(m): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
Everybody is right, should be sienna anyway! However, i ve reservations. this is extremely my opinion. i ve bn a staunch follower of the auto section for years. i noticed that sienna always go awol in the beginning of the year upto the last quarter. even peeps create threads looking for sienna? there are some dudes that do hold fort like sultaan & ikenna b4 he became moderator etc. does that mean all other contributors should not be encouraged too? i think sienna should be exempted from this he is like an encyclopedia of cars (though he is not always 100% perfect). he should be like a judge in the selection process so as to encourage upcoming cars guru......
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by DANILSA(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2012
WHO DARE CHALLENGE SIENA IN AUTO shocked
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by femmy2010(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2012
DANILSA: WHO DARE CHALLENGE SIENA IN AUTO shocked

I wonder.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
i think nineville has a point though. lipsrsealed
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by sonety2k(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
Congratulation Chief Siena ,

Complement of the Season and Happy New Year to all .
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by yemosla(m): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2012
No long tin Siena all d way
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by psquarex(m): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2013
Yea Siena is tough but i'll prefer Camry
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by Pkautos: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
Siena congrats on being voted but there should be prices for some silent but equally hardworking dudes like inspired, bizbooks and all who aid decoding of VINS for a lot of NL users.
Re: *~ Siena Voted Autos Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations! by iKoksi(m): 4:46pm On Jan 06, 2013

Again, many thanks.

Congrats my Oga and a happy new year!

I almost let go my lovely Audi A4 Quattro but enjoying it today solely 'cos of your help, God will continue to bless you.

Yes my Dream car now is Touareg V8!

(1) (2) (Reply)

2003 Toyota Camry Alloys Leather 4plugs For N1.6m Call Fear Not 08080943199 / Clearing And Forwarding Agent/ Cotonou Car Dealer / Hmmmer H3 2007 Fulloption Toks... 4.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.