Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,697 members, 7,979,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 07:03 AM

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (33050 Views)

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Part Of 2012 Prophecies As Concerns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by flourishG(m): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Christians, let's reason together now. As though some of us nominated Anony, it's very glaring this vote has been narrowed down between Goshen360 and logicboy03.

Any vote from Christians that goes to Anony at this time is a waste of vote. Let's vote wisely, let's vote Goshen360. I do not have personal issues with logicboy but Goshen360 has been a blessing to many of us Christians on this board and he's kept with the rules and regulations of this board with great quality of threads on board.

4 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by wiegraf: 12:25am On Dec 24, 2012
Anony deserves more votes and recognition. Don't just vote for your brother blindly. You have to consider overall value to your community.

Anony's not afraid to step into the pit and duly receive his spanking. His single mindedness in his mission is impressive (even if that's the only impressive thing about his endeavors). Not that that is a requirement, or necessarily the most important thing to consider, as I'm sure goshen provides some good soul food judging by this election and that is important too. But I've never come across goshen before, indicating he's happy sticking to xtian only threads. Again, it's not the only thing to consider, but Anony's (blind and misguided) desire to spread the word to heathens should count for something, no? He's willing to do the much needed dirty work most of y'all wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole, or even the double edged sword of 'justice'.

So, in essence, anony's got it all, he feeds the flock as well as takes on the preying lions. He goes on the offensive, he's not just reactive, sign of a good leader. The david to our goliath. He's got international recognition, having taking on foo.ls of all shapes and sizes; atheists, deists, pantheists, muslims, even (infamously) satanists. Reward the man with some (much needed) xtian love so he can keep up the good fight!!! Heathens need to be educated else they will spread cancer to your flock and eventually rot in hell!!! Just think, it might be you or a loved one that's contaminated next!!!

VOTE ANONY 2012!!! THE FULL PACKAGE!!!

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 24, 2012
wiegraf: Anony deserves more votes and recognition. Don't just vote for your brother blindly. You have to consider overall value to your community.

Anony's not afraid to step into the pit and duly receive his spanking. His single mindedness in his mission is impressive (even if that's the only impressive thing about his endeavors). Not that that is a requirement, or necessarily the most important thing to consider, as I'm sure goshen provides some good soul food judging by this election and that is important too. But I've never come across goshen before, indicating he's happy sticking to xtian only threads. Again, it's not the only thing to consider, but Anony's (blind and misguided) desire to spread the word to heathens should count for something, no? He's willing to do the much needed dirty work most of y'all wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole, or even the double edged sword of 'justice'.

So, in essence, anony's got it all, he feeds the flock as well as takes on the preying lions. He goes on the offensive, he's not just reactive, sign of a good leader. The david to our goliath. He's got international recognition, having taking on foo.ls of all shapes and sizes; atheists, deists, pantheists, muslims, even (infamously) satanists. Reward the man with some (much needed) xtian love so he can keep up the good fight!!! Heathens need to be educated else they will spread cancer to your flock and eventually rot in hell!!! Just think, it might be you or a loved one that's contaminated next!!!

VOTE ANONY 2012!!! THE FULL PACKAGE!!!

Funny enough, that makes a whole lot of sense.

Anony tackles atheists, pagans and the whole lot

Goshen just sticks to christian threads and repeats bible talking points
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by flourishG(m): 1:51am On Dec 24, 2012
@logicboy03 and wiegraf, you maybe right in your analysis. The fact that Anony tackles atheist doesn't mean atheists are won to Christ. It's the holy spirit that convict. Christians are not like that especially when they can unite and vote whoever is getting more votes. Your statements are misleading. If it is Anony that is getting more votes, we Christians can unite and give all our vote to him. Your statement will encourage votes to be split among the duos and increase vote to another. It is wisdom at this time to give vote to Goshen at this time. If Anony had been leading Goshen in his vote, it wisdom for Christians to unite and vote for him but in this case, Anony is not leading.

Christians unite and vote Goshen360.

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by wiegraf: 2:01am On Dec 24, 2012
flourishG: @logicboy03 and wiegraf, you maybe right in your analysis. The fact that Anony tackles atheist doesn't mean atheists are won to Christ. It's the holy spirit that convict. Christians are not like that especially when they can unite and vote whoever is getting more votes. Your statements are misleading. If it is Anony that is getting more votes, we Christians can unite and give all our vote to him. Your statement will encourage votes to be split among the duos and increase vote to another. It is wisdom at this time to give vote to Goshen at this time. If Anony had been leading Goshen in his vote, it wisdom for Christians to unite and vote for him but in this case, Anony is not leading.

Heh, so you're just voting for your xtian brother irregardless?
We might as well start rigging and bribing the mods to make this a fully nigerian affair
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by flourishG(m): 2:11am On Dec 24, 2012
wiegraf:

Heh, so you're just voting for your xtian brother irregardless?
We might as well start rigging and bribing the mods to make this a fully nigerian affair

Tell yourself the truth. I have made my points clear. If Anony had been leading head-to-head with logicboy or Goshen360, Christians can as well unite to vote whoever they want. In this case, Anony' vote is way behind. Wisdom demands the vote should not be wasted. That's my point.

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by wiegraf: 2:36am On Dec 24, 2012
flourishG:

Tell yourself the truth. I have made my points clear. If Anony had been leading head-to-head with logicboy or Goshen360, Christians can as well unite to vote whoever they want. In this case, Anony' vote is way behind. Wisdom demands the vote should not be wasted. That's my point.

Mmm, tell myself what truth? And again, you're simply blindly voting your xtian brother, regardless of whether you think he deserves it or not. You've stated so yourself, so why the problem? Just make that very clear, I AM VOTING GOSHEN BECAUSE I WANT A FELLOW CHRISTIAN TO WIN. ALL ELSE IS NOT AS IMPORTANT, shikena. It's tribalism in another guise. Nothing too wrong there, but don't try to take some moral high ground or pretend it's something else.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by flourishG(m): 2:51am On Dec 24, 2012
You do err brother. It's not about weather a Christian brother should win or not. It is irrelevant. Anybody could emerge a winner. Logicboy in many times had been known to derail many threads. Check his records. It's not about tribalism or whatever. It's more to that. I could have voted Anony if he is on head-to-head with logicboy or goshen. What I'm saying is clear, Anony by his vote can't catch up with Goshen or logicboy considering both logicboy and Goshen will still get more votes. Why waste the vote for Anony since his votes are far behind. Why not Christians unite and give the vote to another brother who has more vote afterall both Anony n Goshen are Christian.

peace
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 24, 2012
flourishG: You do err brother. It's not about weather a Christian brother should win or not. It is irrelevant. Anybody could emerge a winner. Logicboy in many times had been known to derail many threads. Check his records. It's not about tribalism or whatever. It's more to that. I could have voted Anony if he is on head-to-head with logicboy or goshen. What I'm saying is clear, Anony by his vote can't catch up with Goshen or logicboy considering both logicboy and Goshen will still get more votes. Why waste the vote for Anony since his votes are far behind. Why not Christians unite and give the vote to another brother who has more vote afterall both Anony n Goshen are Christian.

peace

Some say derail, some say debunk.

Dont let opinions guide you into oblivion.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by plaetton: 3:22am On Dec 24, 2012
In the christaan tradition, the defender of the faith is a lot more valuable than person that tends only to the flock.
In this way, Anony comes out boldly to defend the faith at all times. He smartly and tactfully uses the age old motto of the mother church that " The truths of the word of god are so precious and so fragile, that when necessary, they must be defended by a battalion of falsehoods".

So although, Logicboy , Whom I have voted for,has made the most impact on this religilous forum this year, Anony definitely seconds him as the foremost of the Christian defenders of the faith.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 24, 2012
plaetton: In the chriatian tradition, the defender of the faith is a lot more valuable than person that tends only to the flock.
In this way, Anony comes out boldly to defend the faith smartly and tactfully using the age old motto of the mother church that " The truths of the word of god are so precious and so fragile, that when necessary, they must be defended by a battalion of falsehoods".

So although, Logicboy , Whom I have voted for,has made the most impact on this religilous forum this year, Anony definitely seconds him as the foremost of the Christian defenders of the faith.

Shuo, you no dey sleep?

What is your excuse? As for me, I am cleaning my house getting ready for christmas eve boogie with the GF!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by plaetton: 3:28am On Dec 24, 2012
I am addicted. Got drunk, slept off early and just woke up. Hope to get my best sleep in the morning.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 24, 2012
plaetton: I am addicted. Got drunk, slept off early and just woke up. Hope to get my best sleep in the morning.

Cool. Even on reddit, atheists dont sleep.

Christians should fear us....we are creatures of the night....awwooooo!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by plaetton: 3:33am On Dec 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

Cool. Even on reddit, atheists dont sleep.

Christians should fear us....we are creatures of the night....awwooooo!

Heh heh he.
Yeah. We have to be vigilant, or the rapture might just take place while we are asleep, and then we become the left-behind people. lol.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 24, 2012
plaetton:

Heh heh he.
Yeah. We have to be vigilant, or the rapture might just take place while we are asleep, and then we become the left-behind people. lol.

lmao....that made me burst out in laughter
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by wiegraf: 3:43am On Dec 24, 2012
flourishG: You do err brother. It's not about weather a Christian brother should win or not. It is irrelevant. Anybody could emerge a winner. Logicboy in many times had been known to derail many threads. Check his records. It's not about tribalism or whatever. It's more to that. I could have voted Anony if he is on head-to-head with logicboy or goshen. What I'm saying is clear, Anony by his vote can't catch up with Goshen or logicboy considering both logicboy and Goshen will still get more votes. Why waste the vote for Anony since his votes are far behind. Why not Christians unite and give the vote to another brother who has more vote afterall both Anony n Goshen are Christian.

peace

You see the part I bold, that's all. You're voting a brother regardless of whether he deserves it or not. Simple. What matters is that a christian wins, anyone. Since goshen is in the lead, you now put your weight behind him regardless of if he actually deserves it or not. That is tribalism, or whatever one would call it. You can't mask that, and stop trying to.

cheers
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by jahsgirl1: 3:47am On Dec 24, 2012
i nominate Goshen.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by flourishG(m): 5:08am On Dec 24, 2012
wiegraf:

You see the part I bold, that's all. You're voting a brother regardless of whether he deserves it or not. Simple. What matters is that a christian wins, anyone. Since goshen is in the lead, you now put your weight behind him regardless of if he actually deserves it or not. That is tribalism, or whatever one would call it. You can't mask that, and stop trying to.

cheers

we don't need controversy on this. Who told you Goshen don't deserve it? Go thru this board n see for yourself. Goshen n Anony deserves it. They both have d spirit of brotherhood. Don't blow things up. If Anony had got some vote higher than Goshen I will still encourage Christians to back Anony. Its d spirit of brotherhood.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 24, 2012
flourishG:

we don't need controversy on this. Who told you Goshen don't deserve it? Go thru this board n see for yourself. Goshen n Anony deserves it. They both have d spirit of brotherhood.

nonsense
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by flourishG(m): 5:23am On Dec 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

nonsense

What's nonsense about it Huh. You that insult people to make your points. Do you have the spirit of brotherhood Huh. You that caanot contribute without derailing threads on board You broke rules n regulations of this section uncounted times. People should track your record and c for themselves.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 24, 2012
flourishG:

What's nonsense about it Huh. You that insult people to make your points. Do you have the spirit of brotherhood Huh. You that caanot contribute without derailing threads on board You broke rules n regulations of this section uncounted times. People should track your record and c for themselves.

Did I insult you? NO

You make so many false claims.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by flourishG(m): 5:31am On Dec 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

Did I insult you? NO

You make so many false claims.

You dont need insult me.you hv insulted many people on this thread or you want me dig up threads where u even call people mad people? I dont hv your time but take it cool.this board is not all abt u. I was once an atheist like you but was convicted by God so nothing u going to prove that I don't know. Relax hmmm, let the voting continue.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by wiegraf: 5:36am On Dec 24, 2012
flourishG:

we don't need controversy on this. Who told you Goshen don't deserve it? Go thru this board n see for yourself. Goshen n Anony deserves it. They both have d spirit of brotherhood. Don't blow things up. If Anony had got some vote higher than Goshen I will still encourage Christians to back Anony. Its d spirit of brotherhood.

Where did I say goshen did not deserve it? But you're putting the bold above every other thing. An xtian must win, that is by far the most (note, not the only) important thing as far as you're concerned. In order to achieve this goal, you're encouraging people who would otherwise vote for anony to vote for goshen, no? Regardless of who they think should win it, they should vote the xtian with the highest chance of success, no?

I'm not reprimanding you, it's normal and ubiquitous in 9ja, but don't try to color it any other way. That's blatantly disingenuous. It's not a big deal bros, so drop it.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 5:44am On Dec 24, 2012
Atheist:-D:
I vote logicboy (if the voting is still ongoing)

ballot papers for atheists have finish. Voting for Goshen is still on. Just look for "cleaner" and erase that lo....
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 5:54am On Dec 24, 2012
Logicboy03:

Funny enough, that makes a whole lot of sense.

Anony tackles atheists, pagans and the whole lot

Goshen just sticks to christian threads and repeats bible talking points

it will be more senser if you edit where you vote yourself and insert anony there.

The most sensiest will be when you put Goshen360 wink
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 6:01am On Dec 24, 2012
flourishG:

stop listening to weygrat, if he tries anything funny like rigging, he will see himself behind bars,

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by wiegraf: 6:17am On Dec 24, 2012
Boomark:

stop listening to weygrat, if he tries anything funny like rigging, he will see himself behind bars,

Heh heh. We'll also need a riot or two to make this a model nigerian election.

You guys are shameless. You're just blindly voting for your brother *smh*.

All the big talk folk in here give about changing 9ja from the roots, getting rid of tribalism etc... Talk. Yappity yap yap. naijah man is only concerned with himself. From what I can see y'all best get ready for more strife before we all go our separate ways. The way we greedy and myopic sef we'll probably have 60+ countries when we're done.

As his campaign manager, state your case for goshen good ser.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 24, 2012
Mr Anony
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 24, 2012
flourishG: @logicboy03 and wiegraf, you maybe right in your analysis. The fact that Anony tackles atheist doesn't mean atheists are won to Christ. It's the holy spirit that convict. Christians are not like that especially when they can unite and vote whoever is getting more votes. Your statements are misleading. If it is Anony that is getting more votes, we Christians can unite and give all our vote to him. Your statement will encourage votes to be split among the duos and increase vote to another. It is wisdom at this time to give vote to Goshen at this time. If Anony had been leading Goshen in his vote, it wisdom for Christians to unite and vote for him but in this case, Anony is not leading.

Don't you see what dem heathens are planning? Smh!!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 24, 2012
Mee234: Mr Anony

Seems their plan is working!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 7:22am On Dec 24, 2012
Mee234: Mr Anony

Anony is our man but time factor will not permit to gather more votes for him. Instead of wasting it, vote Goshen.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Boomark(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2012
seriallink:

Seems their plan is working!

e no go work for them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Reply)

Pastor 'Delivers' Mad Man In Edo After Years Of Madness (Photos) / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) / Thugs Attack Dunamis Church In Anyigba, Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.