Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,920 members, 7,883,211 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Wordpress Developer Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Developer Needed (676 Views)

Badass Wordpress Developer Needed- Urgently / Good PHP Programmer And Wordpress Developer Needed / VACANCY: Wordpress Developer At Focushub Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Developer Needed by jesunan(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
Hi, I need a webdesigner that knows more about wordpress, to help me in this project. I wants to build a wordpress site with 6pages
1 home, 2. Membership(pasworded) 3. Booking, 4 about me 5 Freebies, 6 Take a tour.
You wont be doing much, I wil do most of the writings for d pages, its just for you to set it perfect well. My price is 5000 naira. If interested and for more details, email me @ obuks777@gmail.com or send ur email and name as sms to 08092459365
Re: Wordpress Developer Needed by jesunan(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
Like that of www.olatundesamson.com that theme and design
Re: Wordpress Developer Needed by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2012
Am sorry to say if you really need to get that project up you will need to increase your budget,"You pay for what you get" and the cheaper solution is to learn it yourself, because you say you won't be doing Much let me explain how much what the Wordpress developer won't be doing.

What the WordPress Developer won't be doing much
1. Setting up the FTP to install the WordPress Installation (Assuming you already have a host).
2. Building up the Template from scratch (Assuming you are not using a pre-designed template).
3. Configuration and Setting up
4. Creating the Whole 6 Pages (Trust me even WordPress management is way more than 5k alot more)

I have created numerous templates and plugins for people, trust me that budget won't get you anywhere, and if someone takes the job and does it perfectly then cool, but I wish you best of luck all the same. take care
Re: Wordpress Developer Needed by talk2hb1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
5000 Naira
Haba!!!!!! bros jazz the money up, now.
Re: Wordpress Developer Needed by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
WordPress Development is not beans i helped a client moved her datas from a previous to her WordPress Host Installation and she couldn't afford to pay them to help transfer the contents from the XML, literally spent 2days sniffing data from their XML, even without telling her my bill, she understood the worth of it, 5k is too small for any IT Job unless you are a charity organization i can understand.
Re: Wordpress Developer Needed by jesunani(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
Pay 8k i wil help
Re: Wordpress Developer Needed by PGON(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
not right

if you want superb design then your budget is vvvvvvvvvvvvvveery low
you need optimizepress..research and get in touch if you concur
Re: Wordpress Developer Needed by utimatedes(m): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hmmmmm! You will only get what you deserve!
Re: Wordpress Developer Needed by RODICOMM: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2012
Webmaster Urgent Full Time Vacancy @ a publishing outfit at Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos. Serious applicants should send CV and link to previous effort to:Editor@spurmag.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Simple Forum Website / My Second Project For The Year 2013 - Review Needed. / How To Get Backlinks Without Spending Money:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.