Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,933 members, 7,909,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:20 AM

Are We Gods? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are We Gods? (764 Views)

People What Has Happened To Roberts Liardon The Author Of Gods Generals / General Election Shows That ALLAH Is Greater Than Xtian Gods / Ye Are Gods, All Of You, All 100 Trillion Of You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Gods? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
The Bible refers to humans as gods! What does that really mean to you? Does that mean we are capable of achieving anything we set our minds on with our intelligence and acquired knowledge?

The Book of Genesis as quoted below also says 'man has become like one of us' and I believe the 'us' in that verse is referring to Heavenly beings. So if we are now like them, those it mean we have the intelligence of creating Heaven on Earth but haven't discovered it yet?

Genesis 3:22

And the LORD God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

Psalms 82:6

I have said, You are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

John 10:34

Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'?
Re: Are We Gods? by ihedioramma: 12:02am On Dec 04, 2012
WE ARE LIKE HIM THAT IS WHY HE TOLD US TO KEEP OUR SELF'S OUT OF SIN AND WORSHIPING WHAT IS NOT GOD.
Re: Are We Gods? by advocate666: 12:15am On Dec 04, 2012
You need to understand that the bible is full of falsehood and delusions.
Re: Are We Gods? by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 04, 2012
advocate666: You need to understand that the bible is full of falsehood and delusions.
gosh! The moment i registered in NL, and i saw all your post i thought maybe you are joking, i later found out that u are serious....i doubt you are a human being....demon like you will rot in hell fire...@MODERATOR IF YOU HIDE THIS COMMENT, I WILL CURSE YOU!!
Re: Are We Gods? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 04, 2012
ihedioramma: WE ARE LIKE HIM THAT IS WHY HE TOLD US TO KEEP OUR SELF'S OUT OF SIN AND WORSHIPING WHAT IS NOT GOD.

No WE ARE LIKE THEM! "Not Him". Please get that right. Not one being but several.

If we are like them,and they reside in the sky,then we can call the "Extraterrestrials" We were genetically created by them. We have their DNA,so we can be as clever as them.
Re: Are We Gods? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 04, 2012
R2bees: gosh! The moment i registered in NL, and i saw all your post i thought maybe you are joking, i later found out that u are serious....i doubt you are a human being....demon like you will rot in hell fire...@MODERATOR IF YOU HIDE THIS COMMENT, I WILL CURSE YOU!!

I was thinking you are the real demon judging free thinkers on here. You are ready to curse a fellow human like you....typical of a xtian.
Re: Are We Gods? by ihedioramma: 12:33am On Dec 04, 2012
DO YOU REMENBER HE TOLD US I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE ? .
Re: Are We Gods? by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 04, 2012
ihedioramma: DO YOU REMENBER HE TOLD US I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE ? .

Who told you?
Re: Are We Gods? by ihedioramma: 12:42am On Dec 04, 2012
JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD .
Re: Are We Gods? by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 04, 2012
ihedioramma: JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD .

You were there when he said that? I am sure you have no evidence,but you are free to believe what ever you want.
Re: Are We Gods? by ihedioramma: 1:05am On Dec 04, 2012
MY BIBLE TELL'S ME . OK HOW DO YOU BELIVE THERE ARE GOD'S, IF U SAY I CAN BELIVE ANY THING .
Re: Are We Gods? by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2012
ifeness:

I was thinking you are the real demon judging free thinkers on here. You are ready to curse a fellow human like you....typical of a xtian.
read my signature
Re: Are We Gods? by Todaynatoday: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2012
READ THIS
Genesis 11:4-9
New International Version
(NIV)
4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches
to the heavens, so that we may make a
name for ourselves; otherwise we will be
scattered over the face of the whole
earth.” 5 But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower the people were building.
6 The LORD said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have
begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.
Our power lies in our unity. Alone, we can do nothing but we can only do anything if God allows it.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Gods? by UjSizzle(f): 7:17am On Dec 04, 2012
We are gods on earth, given dominion by virtue of creation. We have great power at our finger tips and yet we have not began to reach full knowledge of what we have-great and hidden things that we know not is yet to be revealed. But having dominion n power does not in anyway mean we are equal to our creator. A servant can never be greater than his master.
When we learn to work together in unity, we are to able to achieve seemingly impossible things.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Gods? by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2012
R2bees: @MODERATOR IF YOU HIDE THIS COMMENT, I WILL CURSE YOU!!
Our moderators here are wonderful. They do not hide posts unncessarily, unless they perceive you as trolling.
The mod. in the next section is the best
Re: Are We Gods? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2012
ihedioramma: MY BIBLE TELL'S ME . OK HOW DO YOU BELIVE THERE ARE GOD'S, IF U SAY I CAN BELIVE ANY THING .

That verse you quoted " let us make man into our own image" was copied from the SUMERIAN TABLET. The so called "gods" where beings from other star system who came to this planet to mine gold. They decided to crease humans who will do the mining for them. In other words slaves . This is why they manipulate you into worshiping them.

You should not only read but ask questions.
Re: Are We Gods? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2012
ifeness:

That verse you quoted " let us make man into our own image" was copied from the SUMERIAN TABLET. The so called "gods" where beings from other star system who came to this planet to mine gold. They decided to crease humans who will do the mining for them. In other words slaves . This is why they manipulate you into worshiping them.

You should not only read but ask questions.

Dayummmmm! This theory of yours is funny mate grin cheesy

@Todaynatoday & Uju,

Thanks for your inputs. God bless y'all!
Re: Are We Gods? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2012
doubleDx:

Dayummmmm! This theory of yours is funny mate grin cheesy

@Todaynatoday & Uju,

Thanks for your inputs. God bless y'all!

No god is blessing anyone! Its not like your life is better off. You are nothing but a slave to the bible gods.
Re: Are We Gods? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
uj_sizzle: We are gods on earth, given dominion by virtue of creation. We have great power at our finger tips and yet we have not began to reach full knowledge of what we have-great and hidden things that we know not is yet to be revealed. But having dominion n power does not in anyway mean we are equal to our creator. A servant can never be greater than his master.
When we learn to work together in unity, we are to able to achieve seemingly impossible things.

Nice post!

@ifeness, I thought you've retired or given your life to Christ grin grin grin But it seems you are still at it huh?! Heathens! *Smh*

1 Like

Re: Are We Gods? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
Todaynatoday: READ THIS

Our power lies in our unity. Alone, we can do nothing but we can only do anything if God allows it.

Correct Todaynatoday!
Re: Are We Gods? by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 05, 2012
gODS WE ARE BUT WE WILL DIE LIKE MEN grin SO SAYS THE SCRIPTURES undecided THIS IS BAD NEWS FOR TRUTHISLIGHT. HE WANTS COMPLETE IMMORTALITY LOL
Re: Are We Gods? by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 07, 2012
Thank you @Obadiah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief - Femi Aribisala / Next Time You Give Your Tithes - Drop In Some Mint, Rue, Or Herbs, Or Some Food. / Is It A Must To Go To Church On New Year Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.