Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,416 members, 7,978,310 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 05:33 AM

34 Years Old And No Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 34 Years Old And No Husband (4517 Views)

See The Photos Of Nigeria's Richest Pastor & Wife When They Got Married 34 Years / A 34 Years Old South African Man Getting Married To A 77 Years Old Woman / Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34 Years Old And No Husband by ALERTEFCC(f): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2008
@marziplan 73,

i know how e be sha, but one thing wen i don learn for life be this, i no dey let situation intimidate me, because i don see things ooh, wen i go dey talk people go think say i dey craze but na true, instead intimidate your situation and e go find e levels, abi na lie i talk, if wetin you dey do make you happy, carry on wetin dey the life sef.

take am easy my sister, i hail your courage jare.
Re: 34 Years Old And No Husband by RDynamite(f): 10:44am On Feb 15, 2008
ALERT-EFCC:

i no dey let situation intimidate me, because i don see things ooh, na true, instead intimidate your situation and e go find e levels, if wetin you dey do make you happy, carry on wetin dey the life sef.

Only a 'looser' will say something like "wetin deh the life sef". There's a lot in life to be achieved and enjoyed. You shouldn't let your situation control your mind. You shouldn't loose focus because you probably don't know how to handle a situation. There are best ways to handle issues but most times we all want the 'easy' way out and at the end of the day end up in a huge mess. What seems easy isn't easy most times. It only seems.

The OP, has achieved something in life I may say. She has two kids of her own. Should have a husband but oh well. . .

Now, she has a lot of work to do. She can't just loose focus because of a man who probably doesn't even intend to marry her. Men are very 'good' with relationships but talk about marriage and you'll know who you're dealing with. She has 2 kids to look after and therefore has to be very careful what decisions she makes in life 'cause any wrong move may affect the children. Children are very sensitive and need a lot of care and attention even when they're adults they still like and enjoy these things. But, what? you're telling her to stick to whatever makes her happy.

In your own case[b] EFCC[/b], it's different. I agree you've seen a lot but shouldn't that make you wiser about life? You can afford to be nonchalant about life 'cause you don't have a husband and kids to care for and no goals I assume. You can afford to do anything that makes you happy and not care but when a woman has a family, I mean a responsible woman though, then she has to buckle up and set her priorities straight.
After all, it's not worth living a useless life when you can have a better one.

If the OP, wants to remarry, then she must find a serious dude who is ready for her and her children. Otherwise, it's pointless.
Re: 34 Years Old And No Husband by marzipan73(f): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2008
For me, I have given up on this now, I have suddenly woken up from dreamland.
Re: 34 Years Old And No Husband by HotFunmi1(f): 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2008
By 4Him,
tough one. Many Nigerian mothers frown at marrying a woman with kids. Infact my mom told me straight to my face that she would not welcome one . . . and this from a woman who i suppose is even more liberal than most.

Does it matter what his mother thinks of her? They are both adults and can do whatever they wish with their lives. Will you refuse to marry a woman you love because your mom or dad disapproves of it?
Re: 34 Years Old And No Husband by HotFunmi1(f): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2008
By Prince Onx,
Its just funny the kind of advice people give on Nairaland.

How can you advise someone to marry a man and forget his family or village like she put it? Have you thought of what her place in that family will be if the guy is no more there? For a lady to mention that she has 2 kids from previous marriage means she herself know its an issue between her, the new guy, and his family if not she wont say it! Yet some people open their mouth to say shit eventhough they never been in that position before.

What place? family members are important in a marriage but not a necessity.
Re: 34 Years Old And No Husband by ono(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2008
LoL at Delta07. We'll make you the FBI Chief on Nairaland.
Re: 34 Years Old And No Husband by dellynash(f): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2008
you already have two kids i see no need for you remarrying again, get a better job and take good care of your children. If you need male company or someone to warm u up get a boyfriend. I pray your ex husband takes you back. wish you success
Re: 34 Years Old And No Husband by dellynash(f): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2008
you already have two kids i see no need for you remarrying again, get a better job and take good care of your children. If you need male company or someone to warm u up get  a boyfriend. I pray your ex husband takes you back. wish you success
Re: 34 Years Old And No Husband by RDynamite(f): 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2008
marzipan73:

For me, I have given up on this now, I have suddenly woken up from dreamland.

I congratulate you. cheesy Seriously, you're saving yourself a lot of trouble. kiss

Hot.Funmi:

family members are important in a marriage but not a necessity.

Umm. . .will you be happy that you're married to a man but on the other hand you can't sleep at night? I doubt it.
Re: 34 Years Old And No Husband by Amjustme: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2009
If nairalanders were as caring as DELTA O7, we'l be more useful to ourselves.

Thanks man, no other advice can beat urs; remain good. GOD bless you.
Re: 34 Years Old And No Husband by Raina80(f): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Focus on rising your children they come first, if you were meant to be with someone it will happen in its own time. Desperation is not attractive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Someone Ignores Your Calls? / Guys See What Nigerian Ladies Prefer...online Romance Is No Longer The Deal / Reviewed!! Reasons Why Men Actually Love Their Women Fat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.