Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,046 members, 7,886,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Shout Out Some Loves To Nairalanders This Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shout Out Some Loves To Nairalanders This Valentine (883 Views)

Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Lady This Valentine Season / 10 Things Every Woman Loves To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shout Out Some Loves To Nairalanders This Valentine by yicob(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2008
As the val approaches, let us use this thread to wish our friends on nairaland something cool and seductive.
As for me, my shout out goes to Seun, the all in all of the forum.
To my offline boo (Olanipekun) , the love is getting rossy.
To my online girlfriend (Acidrop) i wont mind falling head over heels for you.
To infobaba, sirkay, akincreatv, yemupz, stalion and to all those that know yicob, i say have a lovely and fantastic val as you move to the next level in your hospitality. Bless!
Re: Shout Out Some Loves To Nairalanders This Valentine by yicob(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2008
and also to fellybabe

(1) (Reply)

Make Ur Perfect Match: / Viewing Abt Love. / How Would You React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.