Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,449 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

Win A Limited Edition Gold Blackberry 9900 Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Win A Limited Edition Gold Blackberry 9900 Smartphone (1497 Views)

Built-in Memory Is Corrupt (Blackberry 9900) / How Can I Use My Blackberry 9900 (bold5) To Tether(serve As A Modem) With My PC? / 24ct Gold Blackberry Porsche P'9981 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win A Limited Edition Gold Blackberry 9900 Smartphone by techsuplex: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2012

Do you want to get hold of one of only 200 limited edition BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 smartphones in Gold in the whole world?

Then be sure to head over to the BlackBerry Nigeria Facebook page, enter the competition by cracking the code and you could win this desirable smartphone.*

To enter, simply 'like' the Facebook page for access to the safe. To win, all you have to do is correctly guess the 4-digit combination code to the gold safe. If no-one guesses correctly, the winner will be the person with the nearest guess.

More details and source: http://www.techsuplex.com/?p=4153
Re: Win A Limited Edition Gold Blackberry 9900 Smartphone by ammyluv2002(f): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
Kai, Nigerians can lie sha *smh* this post wasn't meant for Nigerians if Blackberry Nigeria want people to "like" their page on facebook, they should look for another means of doing that and not by telling lies to Nigerians.Below was the original post from blackberry UK via crackberry na hin way blackberry Nigeria facebook page change am to Nigeria and is funny how people are willing to enter the contest in order to win blackberry 900 limited edition..lol but we too like oshfree, too bad!!! http://crackberry.com/enter-now-win-gold-blackberry-bold-9900-blackberry-uk

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Bricked Samsung GT-S6102 / Please Advice Me On A Phone That Suit My Criteria Below!! / See Superman And Other Characters Come To Life On An Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.