Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,421 members, 7,940,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

To All The Single Ladies!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All The Single Ladies!!! (631 Views)

Notice! To All The Single Guys. / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Question For The 'single' Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Single Ladies!!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
TO ALL THE SINGLE LADIES!!!

If you were stocked in the dilemma of choosing between a man who don't love you, but possesses all you want in a man...and a man who loves you but do not meet your desired standards....who between them will you choose?
Re: To All The Single Ladies!!! by Beync(f): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
A man who truly loves me.
Standards can be improved.

but this shouldn't be just for single ladies becos married ladies can testify from experience
Re: To All The Single Ladies!!! by luvmijeje(f): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
None of the above.
Re: To All The Single Ladies!!! by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2012
Beync: A man who truly loves me.
Standards can be improved.

but this shouldn't be just for single ladies becos married ladies can testify from experience
Yes, married ladies too can share with us the choice they made concerning this issue and how it has paid off for them in marriage
Re: To All The Single Ladies!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2012
luvmijeje: None of the above.
Then, would you remain single?
Re: To All The Single Ladies!!! by shizzle11(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2012
luvmijeje: None of the above.

God help you

(1) (Reply)

No Girl Love Me, They Love The Money / Wedding Anniversary Gift? / Is He Smart Or Good Liar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.