Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,399 members, 7,932,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:45 AM

Mentor Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Mentor Needed (1299 Views)

I Need A Mentor On Adobe Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentor Needed by A2J(m): 12:05am On Feb 13, 2008
Am very interested in WEB DESIGN AND GRAPHIC DESIGN but i not financially capable to go to the various computer schools all over naija.

Am so seeking some1 that could mentor me - teach/put me thro the procedures and train me too- in this field.

I will really appreciate if any1 choose to help me.

Thanks you all.
Re: Mentor Needed by yemo90(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2008
i feel you my broda, but the in life 'material things' that go for free are usually not worth having at all. but cash isnt the only mode of payment, look for something that u have to trade with and then maybe some1 (reasonable) will take notice of you.

cheers
Re: Mentor Needed by justbones(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2008
true dat
Re: Mentor Needed by Rodent: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2008
Howdy,
What is your current skill level?
Have you been able to pick up or learn any skills on your own?
Do you have a current portfolio that gives an indication of your capabilities?
Re: Mentor Needed by justbones(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2008
i havent built my portfolio yet
Re: Mentor Needed by A2J(m): 4:33am On Mar 29, 2008
Rodent:

Howdy,
What is your current skill level?
Have you been able to pick up or learn any skills on your own?
Do you have a current portfolio that gives an indication of your capabilities?

well, i have been moving up with photoshop but will love to have a mentor to help,advise and guide me, am just working on a website for ma department and i did little graphics with photoshop,

http://dbstudio.110mb.com/cles/

let me know what you think

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want Somebody To Teach Me Motion Graphics / Any animators in Nigeria / You Can Now Place Your Advert On Ecover Design Forum Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.