Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,186 members, 7,977,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:57 AM

Can You Date/marry A Late Friend's Fiance/fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/marry A Late Friend's Fiance/fiancee (674 Views)

Please Advice; My Best Friend's Fiance Says He Loves Me / Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date/marry A Late Friend's Fiance/fiancee by mickypounds(m): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]
Went to visit a friend yesterday evening and met him and his siblings arguing on the topic,I decided to bring it on here to hear the view of NLers.
All contributions are highly appreciated.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Late Friend's Fiance/fiancee by Eddyspicy(m): 12:25am On Dec 05, 2012
yes i can. as far as people won't suspect me i.e to say i killed my late fwen!
Re: Can You Date/marry A Late Friend's Fiance/fiancee by mickypounds(m): 12:38am On Dec 05, 2012
Eddyspicy: yes i can. as far as people won't suspect me i.e to say i killed my late fwen!
thats where the problem lies

@all I decided not to give an ellaborate detail(lies)in order not to build a mix up,cuz av read thread in which the op makes a question looks confusing,ambiguous and sometimes obscure.
Mod front page please.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Late Friend's Fiance/fiancee by Mynd44: 3:44am On Dec 05, 2012
Yes I can
Re: Can You Date/marry A Late Friend's Fiance/fiancee by dmcdad: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2012
It depends the circumstances surrounding the whole scenario...

(1) (Reply)

A Friendly Enemy / Who Loves More ? Men Or Women ? / Which Would You Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.