Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,623 members, 7,908,612 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:37 AM

Is It A Fake Company Trying To Cajole Unemployed Graduate To Fall To There Trap? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It A Fake Company Trying To Cajole Unemployed Graduate To Fall To There Trap? (715 Views)

Beware!!! List Of Fake Company Recruitment.......... / PHOTO: Unemployed Graduate Hawking Soft Drinks At A Motor Park / Unemployed Graduate Advertises CV On Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Fake Company Trying To Cajole Unemployed Graduate To Fall To There Trap? by wolem(m): 2:02am On Feb 13, 2008
hi.
9ralanders,i have been employ by a company called RIVOIL NIGERIA LTD BASED IN ABUJA,but the truth is that i was offer the job on the internet,they say my monthly salary wil be 115,000 monthly with some benefits, they say that i should make the payment of about 9,000 naira to diamond bank account number given to me, the amazing thing is that the company have no address just mobile number, my mind tells me its a scam.pls did anybody knows a company calls this RIVOIL NIGERIA LTD.they even send me the appointment letter through mail.requesting payment before my appointment can take effect through their chairman.they said i will have to start work on 10 march as senior adminstrative officer.i m comfused.
Re: Is It A Fake Company Trying To Cajole Unemployed Graduate To Fall To There Trap? by bibiking1(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2008
guy run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It A Fake Company Trying To Cajole Unemployed Graduate To Fall To There Trap? by TonyAdams(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2008
u dont need to be told they they are 419 dear run
Re: Is It A Fake Company Trying To Cajole Unemployed Graduate To Fall To There Trap? by VINDYLOMO(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2008
How do you apply in the first place? where do you do interview? No application, No address, No interview, Posting you employment letter online my friend you dont need to be told that this is a scam, fraud and 419ers. I beg dont pay any money.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Job / Want Ur Money 2 Work 4 U Genuinely, Invest In Gold Money Network Biz. / Attn:investment Breakthrough For All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.