Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,222 members, 7,907,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:20 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5946836 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) ... (3531) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 5:02am On Oct 02, 2018
Seahawk:

Hehehe @ bro. It’s coco.
Yayyy! cococandy!!! where have you been ooo Happy new Month smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 5:02am On Oct 02, 2018
Seahawk:

Hehehe @ bro. It’s coco.
Yayyy! cococandy!!! where have you been ooo Happy new Month smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 5:04am On Oct 02, 2018
Yuneehk:

I no dey chop pizza. I'm a confirm village girl. If it's not home cooked food, count me out biko

Hehehe. okay, no probz, i'm in smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 5:52am On Oct 02, 2018
chaarly:

Yayyy! cococandy!!!
where have you been ooo
Happy new Month smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 6:17am On Oct 02, 2018
Yuneehk:
Look what I found in the market. I was thrilled, and excited that I had to rush home and make soup with it instead of the stew I earlier planned to make
Your lucky, the one I saw wasn't fresh and they told me one bunch is #100 and I'll need like 5/6.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 02, 2018
jagugu88li:
Happy independence day Nigeria. I forgot all about that. Really need to work on my Nigerianism grin Zaynie, you didnt remind me. See yourself. 2019 FOR BUHARI, GOD BLESS APC, LONG LIVE BUHARIgrin *runs out of thread*

Jollof people, bring the party food
Call bullhari one more time and I will arrange thunder for you. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 02, 2018
Seahawk:
Chaarly happy birthday to your mom.
Cutiereborn happy birthday to your princess.
Breakfast. Plain banana bread with coffee. This banana bread is a hit back to back . All the time grin
Dang! just two slice is enough for me. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:04am On Oct 02, 2018
Yuneehk:

You can imagine my excitement then. I just couldn't keep walking, pretending I didn't see it.

Very fresh! One can tell by just looking at the photos.
Of course! Problem is would you be bold enough to come to Plateau? Sure you've been hearing of the unrest in some parts of the Plateau?
Try to stay safe for your Mummy .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2018
FloraEC:

Your lucky, the one I saw wasn't fresh and they told me one bunch is #100 and I'll need like 5/6.
Yea, this one was gotten for #100naira.
Mariangeles:
[/b] Try to stay safe for your Mummy .
Thanks really smiley I'll try.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by braincool(m): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2018
Cinnamon pancakes

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bean porridge hot!

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoGray(f): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
smiley

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dumas32(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
Yuneehk:

You can imagine my excitement then. I just couldn't keep walking, pretending I didn't see it.

Very fresh! One can tell by just looking at the photos.
Of course! Problem is would you be bold enough to come to Plateau? Sure you've been hearing of the unrest in some parts of the Plateau?
they're still people there right? Well, am at far away Lagos. Thanks for the offer
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chigirl45: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
FloraEC:
Since oha is scarce, onugbu to the rescue.
I want kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chigirl45: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Breakfast (pancakes)

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
chigirl45:
Breakfast (pancakes)
Breakfast this night undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
We're watching weight grin grin
Flaxseed tea with milk and buttered bread

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
chigirl45:

I want kiss
Come and take dear

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hot, white 'Nigerian' rice... cool cool cool

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
ADUKKY:
Rice, efo ebolo(learnt it's called coriander in English and it has a very unique taste), fresh fish stew.
you are not a lagosian I'm sure of that
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
This is the most peaceful and welcoming thread in the whole of nairaland...we the best cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TOMMIEYIKES: 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
Find the missing chicken

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
TOMMIEYIKES:
Find the missing chicken
Guy stop trying to be what you are not... Yes you don't have the resources to buy chicken today, doesn't mean that you won't be able to buy it later in life.. Every man has his payday.

No dey fall men hands for this thread...infact send me your account details let me transfer 2 chicken laps for you smiley

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TOMMIEYIKES: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
Guy stop trying to be what you are not... Yes you don't have the resources to buy chicken today, doesn't mean that you won't be able to buy it later in life.. Every man has his payday.

No dey fall men hands for this thread smiley
LMAO.
Your opinion is a TissuePaper grin
You know what tissue papers do?
They clean a lot of s*it

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
TOMMIEYIKES:
LMAO.
Your opinion is a TissuePaper grin
You know what tissue papers do?
They clean a lot of s*it
yes na, that is what I want to get rid of in this thread, anything that amounts to shït, so my brother.. You are shít...no hard feelings tho.. That's why I want to send a few lumps of chicken thighs to you smiley smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TOMMIEYIKES: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
yes na, that is what I want to get rid of in this thread, anything that amounts to shït, so my brother.. You are shít...no hard feelings tho.. That's why I want to send a few lumps of chicken thighs to you smiley smiley
still angry at my little diss few days back?
grin
Mehn, no one cares about your opinion, and I can conveniently buy a truckload of chicken if I want.
Feed your eyes with my previous pictures.
And again, your opinion is a TissuePaper grin
I've given you all the attention you need.
Now go back to your betting thread.
Psychopaths aren't welcomed here.
My last reply to you

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
TOMMIEYIKES:
still angry at my little diss few days back?
grin
Mehn, no one cares about your opinion, and I can conveniently buy a truckload of chicken if I want.
Feed your eyes with my previous pictures.
And again, your opinion is a TissuePaper grin
I've given you all the attention you need.
Now go back to your betting thread.
Psychopaths aren't welcomed here.
My last reply to you
ah ah guy I totally forgot about that, I'm not surprised that you remember it though cheesy ...from your writing I can tell that you are still a very small boy... and who said I was asking for attention from your punk ass...i think the only thing your attention should be focused on is your life and how you can better it... Common chicken you cannot afford grin

Kill yaself cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TOMMIEYIKES: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
ah ah guy I totally forgot about that, I'm not surprised that you remember it though cheesy ...from your writing I can tell that you are still a very small boy... and who said I was asking for attention from your punk ass...i think the only thing your attention should be focused on is your life and how you can better it... Common chicken you cannot afford grin

Kill yaself cool
meat pie =(300X2=600)
Chivita ( who knows if it's expired grin)=500
Rice and chicken =800
grin
Niqqah Gtfoh!
Meanwhile, hold my beer, and hold it tightly, because I'm about to wipe my ass with you you (TissuePaper)
And I'm purging, so brace for hard impact on your face... You might even have kraw kraw after I'm done

PS: this was just gotten out of the oven.
I've given you the attention you long sought for, and you won't get any again...

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TOMMIEYIKES: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
And the i*diot is using his alternate monikers to like his posts grin
Have you cured your vitiligo?
Lemme call the betting gang for you?
You'll regret that you even mentioned me grin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TOMMIEYIKES: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
The idiot alternate handles he uses to like his stupid posts grin

Moderators can you bane these alternates already?
Know your mate.
Tommiyikes is clearly not one grin

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TissuePaper: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
TOMMIEYIKES:
meat pie =(300X2=600)
Chivita ( who knows if it's expired grin)=500
Rice and chicken =800
grin
Niqqah Gtfoh!
Meanwhile, hold my beer, and hold it tightly, because I'm about to wipe my ass with you you (TissuePaper)
And I'm purging, so brace for hard impact on your face... You might even have kraw kraw after I'm done

PS: this was just gotten out of the oven.
I've given you the attention you long sought for, and you won't get any again...
like I said you are just a small boy...lol..bïtch doesn't even know how much a plate of Chinese rise and chicken costs...let me ask you a simple question, have you been to a standard eatery before... Oh I guessed right, only in your dreams grin grin

The punk ass nigga felt so pained that he had to steal a photo from Google grin...now let me tell you a few things about your sorry self...you are clearly broke, doesn't eat chicken except in weddings and birthday parties (which you attend uninvited grin)..steals photos from Google to form what he's not undecided

Bîtch nigga, now run back to whatever hole you crawled out from

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
oops. bush meat don jam hunter.
cc iomoge2

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) ... (3531) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kharol1234, PinkNature(m), Botragelad and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.