Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,796 members, 7,930,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 06:03 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6000602 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (3548) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
yerilistik:

This is not fair !
Of all the lovely dishes she has prepared and posted on this thread, this is the only compliment you have to make thereby gradually derailing this beautiful thread ?
What obviously you lack is respect and courtesy.
Though babyosisi has her own problem (has insulted me on DJ's thread) but that cannot alter my sense of judgement and appreciation. I love and appreciate her beautiful dishes and her efforts to post them.
Please let us all be careful to what extent we take our jokes and learn to appreciate peoples' efforts.
The message is respect, appreciate, encourage and do not demoralise people. No hard feelings please.

@ cococandy : thanks for posting your mouth-watering dishes as well but more especially for display of maturity and courtesy wink

That is why I said her spirit is very ugly
It is the spirit of envy
Only an envious person would do that
She can't help herself

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KingTom(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Babyosisi and Badooooo Idowuogbo abeg make una tear cloth make we see something jooor! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
moca:
Phema, walai, I no dey happy with u and u know why.
How u dey? I ritu go? How r u enjoying urself over there?

I'm so so sorry aunty. Biko nne, iwe ewenagi. Erutam on tuesday night. Still trying to get used to the time zone and all. In all, I'm doing very well. Thank God for that.

Thanks for always checking up on me. I really really do appreciate. Will let you know when its time. . . wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (3548) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: esof1(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.