Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5868153 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (3504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 6:08am On Dec 15, 2014
Herzumpther:
Yes I do.
Good morning.

Great
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zemaye: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2014
bukatyne:

LOL

Hubby and I are allergic to pepper. My anti pepper eyes picked them out from the pic grin
Lol at the bolded
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2014
babyosisi:

You go soon carry belle if you haven't already grin
After giving him breakfast in bed,what else?
You will keep the tray one side And chop yourselves
Tou people are on the right track
Chai
Love is sweet o
Nawa you oo...
The Bobo must have used up his reserved energy at night so the breakfast was meant to replenish.. ...
If I hear say she no born triplet after all the breakfast in bed. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2014
zemaye:

Lol at the bolded

cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2014
Kimoni:

Awwww, really, do you stay in Lagos?

@ herzumpther - do you stay in Lagos too?
yes. I do...would u get/buy 4 me?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2014
Herzumpther:
Lol. me too o, I will join you in dropping my address lol.

yea....i just wish sum1 would send for me as christmas gift
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2014
okotv:
I don't know how to prepare it well and I don't want to learn this style cause it might be difficult to change

When there is a will, there is a way cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2014
Akposy:

yes. I do...would u get/buy 4 me?

Yes I will. Just find an old thread to post ur address and nos and mention me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2014
Akposy:

yea....i just wish sum1 would send for me as christmas gift
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2014
Kimoni:

Yes I will. Just find an old thread to post ur address and nos and mention me.
wow!!! Am xo happy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
babyosisi:

You go soon carry belle if you haven't already grin
After giving him breakfast in bed,what else?
You will keep the tray one side And chop yourselves
Tou people are on the right track
Chai
Love is sweet o
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
3cycle:

Nawa you oo...
The Bobo must have used up his reserved energy at night so the breakfast was meant to replenish.. ...
If I hear say she no born triplet after all the breakfast in bed. grin
Triplet ke. See what you're wishing me. Will you come for omugwo when they land? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
Made these last christmas, thinking of repeating same!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
cutiereborn:
Made these last christmas, thinking of repeating same!

Please share your sauce recipe; reminds me of chineese mene mene!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sexymoma(f): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
touchmeder:

Please share your sauce recipe; reminds me of chineese mene mene!
Thanks!
I actually got the recipe from chi-chi's cuisine blog, where she made curry chicken, I just substituted the chicken for turkey...
Check it out on http://chichiscuisine..com
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by touchmeder: 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
cutiereborn:

Thanks!
I actually got the recipe from chi-chi's cuisine blog, where she made curry chicken, I just substituted the chicken for turkey...
Check it out on http://chichiscuisine..com

Thanks i dey look am now. Seems i've been on Wives Connection for too long didnt realize other treasures existed. Well Eya and her contributors are great too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
It all started out as a joke although, It is no news that I've never tasted pizza before grin. Today I jokingly quoted Akposy and the result I got is a pizza which my family and I had for dinner. The pizza came courtesy of kimoni.

Again unbehalf of my family and I we say a big thank you, this shows my tomorrow will indeed be better....As I watched my family eat the pizza happily I just kept asking myself if this is real or a dream with my mum praying for kimoni and asking if I have truly not met her. smiley I can't wait to watch dad eat his too when he returns from work. grin

Can't believe I got my first Christmas gift from a Nairalander who I don't know and who does not know me too but out of her good will gave me pizza. To say I'm speechless would be an understatement.

Kimoni thanks and God bless you. God will sure repay you for your kind gesture and I hope I will also be able to pay you someday. God bless smiley

Cc Kimoni
Cococandy
Babymama/Babyosisi
Chillisauce
Bunsky
Ilovenigeria
Apoksy.. grin You landed me a pizza bro. Thanks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Awwwwww. So sweet. Kimoni God bless you for putting a smile on assumpta's face. See like play like play you've done something really nice here.
Bless you once more.
smiley
Herzumpther:
It all started out as a joke although, It is no news that I've never tasted pizza before grin. Today I jokingly a quoted Akposy and the result I got is a pizza which my family and I had for dinner. The pizza came courtesy of kimoni.

Again unbehalf of my family and I we say a big thank you, this shows my tomorrow will indeed be better....As I watched my family eat the pizza happily I just kept asking myself if this is real or a dream with my mum praying for kimoni and asking if I have truly not met her. smiley I can't wait to watch dad eat his too when he returns from work. grin

Can't believe I got my first Christmas gift from a Nairalander who I don't know and who does not know me too but out of her good will gave me pizza. To say I'm speechless would be an understatement.

Kimoni thanks and God bless you. God will sure repay you for your kind gesture and I hope I will also be able to pay you someday. God bless smiley

Cc Kimono
Cococandy
Babymama/Babyosisi
Chillisauce

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
This is so beautiful
Kimoni God bless
This is what Christmas is all about,sharing love
Christ came and gave us salvation freely and here you are giving a gift to someone else,someone you have never met
Someone may say ,what is pizza?
The significance of that gift is bigger than the gift and counts more and most importantly the receiver is overjoyed by it

Receive this e hug {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kimoni}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
So Domino's pizza dey naija
I didn't know that
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2014
babyosisi:
This is so beautiful
Kimoni God bless
This is what Christmas is all about,sharing love
Christ came and gave us salvation freely and here you are giving a gift to someone else,someone you have never met
Someone may say ,what is pizza?
The significance of that gift is bigger than the gift and counts more and most importantly the receiver is overjoyed by it

Receive this e hug {{{{{{{{{{{{{{Kimoni}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
God bless you babyosisi.

Thanks cococandy, I'm truly happy. cry cry...that's a tears of joy.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
Thnks all. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hersumpter, this is really nice.

Kimoni, thanks for putting a smile on our sisters' face. This is really great.

Assumpter, this is just the beginning, just keep being you, there is more blessing to come.

I don't know you but from your writing, I know you are a rare case. Humility, funny, hard-working, etc.

God bless you real good kimoni for putting a smile on assumpter and akpos face.

kiss

Assumpter, pardon me for not spelling your username well. I write am as I take pronounce am cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
God bless u kimoni, abeg Dominos try come ph na. My kids crave pizza ooo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chillisauce:
Hersumpter, this is really nice.

Kimoni, thanks for putting a smile on our sisters' face. This is really great.

Assumpter, this is just the beginning, just keep being you, there is more blessing to come.

I don't know you but from your writing, I know you are a rare case. Humility, funny, hard-working, etc.

God bless you real good kimoni for putting a smile on assumpter and akpos face.

kiss

Assumpter, pardon me for not spelling your username well. I write am as I take pronounce am cheesy
The name sef too long lol.
Thank you sis. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Herzumpther:
It all started out as a joke although, It is no news that I've never tasted pizza before grin. Today I jokingly quoted Akposy and the result I got is a pizza which my family and I had for dinner. The pizza came courtesy of kimoni.

Cc
Ilovenigeria

Wowwwwww
I love Herzumpther

I love Kimoni

I love nairaland.

Honestly I love this.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Wowwwwww
I love Herzumpther

I love Kimoni

I love nairaland.

Honestly I love this.
I love you too sis. I'm still full of smiles o. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Abeg. Does anyone know what happened to the OP of this wonderful everlasting thread?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
babyosisi:
So Domino's pizza dey naija
I didn't know that
E don full everywhere oooo.

Trust our naija babes...no more sharwama na pizzas dey in vogue now.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
touchmeder:

Thanks i dey look am now. Seems i've been on Wives Connection for too long didnt realize other treasures existed. Well Eya and her contributors are great too.

Which one is "wives connection" abeg, educate me. I would also like to broaden my horizon.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
cocospice:
God bless u kimoni, abeg Dominos try come ph na. My kids crave pizza ooo

At this rate even me wan eat pizza tonight

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (3504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ablemax(m), OgbeniOptional(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.