Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,397 members, 7,901,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:57 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5930420 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) ... (3527) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Darkseid(m): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
AgbenuAnna:

It’s my stomach that wants to check na haba wink
my own stomach has checked and finished everything, the next one is for you alone grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2019
cococandy:
Did you make the bread yourself?

Looks real good.
My Mama made the bread.

Thanks Mami.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2019
Akposy:

Na wa o. This is culinary seduction..fortunately, i fell
Thanks Boss cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
cutiereborn:

Just looking at it, I am full already kiss
Really.. but you still need to take something from the table cheesy Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
AgbenuAnna:

Kuku kill us lipsrsealed
So we will now stay hungry and be salivating
cheesy cheesy You can't stay hungry sweetheart when you have me here..Gracias
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Village kitchen

Breakfast

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:39am On Nov 04, 2019
Village kitchen

The season is around the corner, take a day and surprise your lady with a special dinner at home.

Cook her favourite and present it to her. Little things matter.

Relationship Goals.

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:19am On Nov 04, 2019
Preach cheesy
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

The season is around the corner, take a day and surprise your lady with a special dinner at home.

Relationship Goals.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:17am On Nov 04, 2019
cococandy:
Preach cheesy
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Breakfast
How can I be salivating on a Monday morning kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:24am On Nov 04, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Relationship Goals.
This is lovely wink

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2019
So Cameroon pepper is dry nsukka pepper?

Why is it called Cameroon pepper?
Does it mean it originated from there.
Why did that pepper reject other Nigerian soil type?

I have recently been obsessed with pepper and was looking out for the hottest pepper.
Our scotch bonnet wasn't number one cry
Any pepper hotter than that must be hell's pepper cheesy

Carolina reaper.

Cococandy, go and buy this pepper tongue

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2019
cutiereborn:

How can I be salivating on a Monday morning kiss
cheesy cheesy

cutiereborn:

This is lovely wink
Muchas gracias.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
I do love hot peppers

So the Carolina reaper is the same as Cameron pepper?
sassysure:
So Cameroon pepper is dry nsukka pepper?

Why is it called Cameroon pepper?
Does it mean it originated from there.
Why did that pepper reject other Nigerian soil type?

I have recently been obsessed with pepper and was looking out for the hottest pepper.
Our scotch bonnet wasn't number one cry
Any pepper hotter than that must be hell's pepper cheesy

Carolina reaper.

Cococandy, go and buy this pepper tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
cococandy:
I do love hot peppers

So the Carolina reaper is the same as Cameron pepper?

Nope cheesy

Carolina pepper is the world's hottest pepper.

I said you should buy it cos it's at your backyard tongue

Cameroon pepper is that yellow nsukka pepper. When u dry it, the colour turns black.
I never knew. I have been avoiding that Cameroon pepper a lot because it's black. (They packed lots of it for me so I said let me research the origin of this black pepper and was surprised it's the wonderful nsukka pepper)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
I’ll look for the Carolina one.
Maybe those Asian stores will have it.

But seriously you were avoiding Cameroon pepper?
With all of its wonderful flavor

You need to start consuming enough to make up for lost time grin

sassysure:

Nope cheesy

Cameroon pepper is that yellow nsukka pepper. When u dry it, the colour turns black.
I never knew. I have been avoiding that Cameroon pepper a lot because it's black. (They packed lots of it for me so I said let me research the origin of this black pepper and was surprised it's the wonderful nsukka pepper)

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
sassysure:

Nope cheesy

Who avoids Cameroon pepper? With the taste and aroma it gives your cooking? I'd choose it over the ground red pepper. For your soups, and noodles, it's great! It's even hot/peppery for pepper lovers like yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
cococandy:
I’ll look for the Carolina one.
Maybe those Asian stores will have it.

But seriously you were avoiding Cameroon pepper?
With all of its wonderful flavor

You need to start consuming enough to make up for lost time grin

I even got the name wrong. Carolina reaper.
Origin is USA.

I really need to, honestly. Nobody told me na tongue
I thought it was imported from Cameroon grin and I love, love , love nsukka pepper kiss

@yuneehk, don't mind me. I have been thinking on what to do with the one I have since I got it.
I have some ground pepper. Guess i will mix them together. There are some things I have here that I don't know their names grin and what I should do with them.
They just enter market and pack everything for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Relationship Goals.
We that are now singles nko,who will we now do this for? or we do for us ?grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
My baby girl requested noodle soup with chicken and vegetables.

She even asked “what about mushrooms?” When I was bringing out a few veggies.

Look at God cheesy

It was spicy but not scalding spicy like I like it. I’m so happy y’all.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
cococandy:
My baby girl requested noodle soup with chicken and vegetables.

She even asked “what about mushrooms?” When I was bringing out a few veggies.

Look at God cheesy

It was spicy but not scalding spicy like I like it. I’m so happy y’all.
grin grin grin

You see ? I told you it's a phase cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mariangeles:

grin grin grin

You see ? I told you it's a phase cheesy
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by luminouz(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
AgbenuAnna:

Worry no more,my good lady....

I'm available in the crucible of love...
You can do it for me tongue

I can't cook to save my life but I can pound yam for 100 people.
Hope my skillset is enough! wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
AgbenuAnna:

It won't be bad, doing it for a friend you admire Male or Female.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by skylowlow: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
luminouz:

angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by luminouz(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
skylowlow:

angry

What,you follow me come here too? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
Prestonn:

It won't be bad, doing it for a friend you admire Male or Female.
So change it to relationship \friendship goals wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
luminouz:

Manageable but hope you like food very well?i don’t want somebody that doesn’t like or appreciate food cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by luminouz(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
AgbenuAnna:

Manageable but hope you like food very well?i don’t want somebody that doesn’t like it appreciate food cheesy

If you see me physically,you will realise that I appreciate good food very well,even if I can't cook it.

So go ahead Maami, work your foodie magic on me. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
Darkseid:
my own stomach has checked and finished everything, the next one is for you alone grin grin
Thank you I am waiting for it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
luminouz:

If you see me physically,you will realise that I appreciate good food very well,even if I can't cook it.

So go ahead Maami, work your foodie magic on me. grin

grin grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Relationship Goals.
Yaaaxxxss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) ... (3527) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.