Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,055 members, 7,896,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:38 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5919872 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (3521) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maclatunji: 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
fellis:
Pounded yam and banga and chicken.

Wicked combination. tongue grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
angry

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by busayochic: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]visit http://www.neovosfoodservices..com/ for more on recipe

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by busayochic: 11:26am On Mar 10, 2013
busayochic: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]visit http://www.neovosfoodservices..com/ for more on recipe
visit http://www.neovosfoodservices..com/ for recipe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
dick hardener: @ yme that ogbono is disgusting. It's like baby poo,, no veggie, no snail, no bushmeat....very weak ogbono
different tribes have a way of preparing theirs. yoruba's ogbono is usually plain.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
Dinner; Pounded yam and egusi.....

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
[size=13pt]Why is there a fork next to that poundy? angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Why is there a fork next to that poundy? angry[/size]

Lol grin

Abeg no mind me. I also want to make yanga like other people that use fork instead of fingers.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Why is there a fork next to that poundy? angry[/size]
abi o ! not even spoon but fork ! you no dey use hand ?? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123:
abi o ! not even spoon but fork ! you no dey use hand ?? grin
But how I go take make yanga if I no use fork? cheesy

Seriously though, I don't like using hands embarassed
Can't remember the last time I did it.
It's just a personal preference.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
fellis:
But how I go take make yanga if I no use fork? cheesy

Seriously though, I don't like using hands embarassed
Can't remember the last time I did it.
It's just a personal preference.
you cant remember the last time ? try your hands next time, you will feel even more satisfied at the end of eating grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
[size=13pt]Lol.[/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
busayochic: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]visit http://www.neovosfoodservices..com/ for more on recipe
what soup is that ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123:
you cant remember the last time ? try your hands next time, you will feel even more satisfied at the end of eating grin grin

lol. Okay.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Meddler(f): 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
rice and stew with a side of green beans with caramelized onions and mango-avocado salsa. I so looove mango season!!!! Trying to look for mango recipes. Made a mango crumb cake the previous day but no pic.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 11, 2013
I prefer using hands to eat my pounded yam/fufu/garri/farina tongue tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 11, 2013
Meddler: rice and stew with a side of green beans with caramelized onions and mango-avocado salsa. I so looove mango season!!!! Trying to look for mango recipes. Made a mango crumb cake the previous day but no pic.

[size=13pt]Everyone raves about mango salsa, but I haven't tried it. I like mango sweet sans spice and veggies/other fruits lol. What's your recipe? I'll be willing to give it a try again.[/size]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 11, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Everyone raves about mango salsa, but I haven't tried it. I like mango sweet sans spice and veggies/other fruits lol. What's your recipe? I'll be willing to give it a try again.[/size]

Any variation of Mango salsa is the best. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Meddler(f): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2013
ogugua88:

@ Sniper ure right. Any variation works. My sister does hers without the avocados and she adds jalapenos and cilantro to hers. But I like the creaminess of the avocado so decided to go with my current recipe.
@ Ogugua88 this is the recipe i used with some modification and omissions.

Ingredients:

1 mango - peeled, seeded and diced
1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
3/4 cup chopped red onion
2tsp. sugar
I tbsp. lemon (the original recipe called for lime but I only had lemon on hand. Worked well)
1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
1 teaspoon salt

Directions:
1. Toss together mango, bell pepper, onion, sugar, olive oil, and vinegar in a bowl. Gently fold in diced avocado, and season with salt.

I didn't use the bell pepper because they are costly in naija if u find them. I try to use local ingredients when cooking. It costs less. And added half a pepper and a few sprigs of parsley leaves.
It tasted fantastic. The sweetness of the mango mixed with the creaminess of the avocado was a perfect combo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by busayochic: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
adaobi123:
what soup is that ?
its banga soup
visit http://neovosfoodservices..com/ for recipe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
Nigerian meat-pie
www.stellasmeza..com

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
Meat-pies & zobo
www.stellasmeza..com

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
Visheti (Kenyan cookie.) & Masala Chai (Kenyan sweetened tea with milk and spices)
for the recipe, please visit my blog at: www.stellasmeza..com

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ugali(a Kenyan swallow), Skuma wiki (collard greens) & chicken.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 26, 2013
[size=13pt]Made myself a birthday dinner lol. Okra soup and eba. My dad said it tasted like the soup his late mom made in the village lol.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:04am On Mar 26, 2013
^^^
See what I'm missing o. Very yummy indeed. tongue tongue

Ogugua, abeg u fit send some of that to me?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2013
@stellasmezza; That Ugali soup and chicken look good. Too bad I can't prepare ugali soup.

ogugua88: [size=13pt]Made myself a birthday dinner lol. Okra soup and eba. My dad said it tasted like the soup his late mom made in the village lol.[/size]
You celebrated your birthday yesterday? Happy birthday in arrears o smiley
[size=3pt]How old are you now?[/size] lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
rice and meat cool

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BrightDeGea(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hungry man no fit come dis thread, if him try am, e go vex chop the screen of him phone or Pc

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BrightDeGea(m): 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hungry man no fit come dis thread, if him try am, e go vex chop the screen of him phone or Pc, chai thank God say i dey cook fried rice

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
^^^
LMAO grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (3521) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Maeve7, ThisisIkemefuna(m), T2SSpace(f), Wotowotoman, Botragelad, obylynn and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.