Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5868476 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) ... (3504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Chinese market at this period shocked.

Bros I no dey go any gathering that will have more than 3 Chinese in attendance.

Knowing how Nigeria can be non challant, there's this fear that any recently arrived Chinese national might be a carrier of the dreaded virus and unknowingly passing on the virus to anyone that comes in contact

I no fit chop Singapore noodles go heaven abeg.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I swear, I don't trust those people grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
payperpost:

after una don chase prestonn away, una major competition.
Abeg, who be "una"? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Chinese market at this period shocked.

Bros I no dey go any gathering that will have more than 3 Chinese in attendance.

Knowing how Nigeria can be non challant, there's this fear that any recently arrived Chinese national might be a carrier of the dreaded virus and unknowingly passing on the virus to anyone that comes in contact

I no fit chop Singapore noodles go heaven abeg.
lol. still laughing lol. you mean you can not scan the virus away with your blue raydick , me that was thinking of getting you a Chinese Bae.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mariangeles:
Abeg, who be "una"? undecided
onye! onye nemu nsogbu eee!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
payperpost:
lol. still laughing lol. you mean you can not scan the virus away with your blue raydick , me that was thinking of getting you a Chinese Bae.

You will not see shame, please keep Ur Chinese Bae sir.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
payperpost:

Competition? What is the prize o? 'Cause I think I've missed out on that

payperpost:

onye! onye nemu nsogbu eee!
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I swear, I don't trust those people grin

Yes ó. It's best one takes precaution. While it's difficult to spot an Italian in Lagos, it's easier to identify a Chinese.

Tho I don't run from them, I just make sure we don't have any physical contact like shaking of hands or having our bodies touch on a staircase or elevator. I cannor comman die, Naija no get facility to treat president sef, na we citizens dem wan come get facility to treat.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

OK o.
Just be careful... Home cooked meals for now

Sensible

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlueRayDick:

You will not see shame, please keep Ur Chinese Bae sir.

why are you then deceiving all the pretty women on nairaland with your moniker? so, its not blueray after all huh?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Yes ó. It's best one takes precaution. While it's difficult to spot an Italian in Lagos, it's easier to identify a Chinese.

Tho I don't run from them, I just make sure we don't have any physical contact like shaking of hands or having our bodies touch on a staircase or elevator. I cannor comman die, Naija no get facility to treat president sef, na we citizens dem wan come get facility to treat.
We get sun na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mariangeles:
Competition? What is the prize o? 'Cause I think I've missed out on that

undecided

hehehe! I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
payperpost:

why are you then deceiving all the pretty women on nairaland with your moniker? so, its not blueray after all huh?

U sha want actor to die for film abi cry

Why? Brother why? What are we " Salaam Alaikum-ing" ourselves for then ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
iamoyindamola:
We get sun na

Sun Don try for us by preventing it's widespread, but the sun won't matter if u get a direct contact from someone who is host to the virus.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Sun Don try for us by preventing it's widespread, but the sun won't matter if u get a direct contact from someone who is host to the virus.
True prevention they say.... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
payperpost:

hehehe! I won't say a word
Okakwa mma otu ahu!
Udo!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

Okakwa mma otu ahu!
Udo!

na only one Igbo I sabi I posted there, I heard it in ladipo market, chai you don nab me o. let me try Google translator

any in house interpreter?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Fried rice

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlueRayDick:
So I was at shoprite yesterday with the intention of getting the Singapore noodles ( which I later learnt is also called Vermicelli rice) as suggested here two days ago. Unfortunately I couldn't find it. So I just do other shopping, got the normal.slim Honeywell spaghetti in the process and vamoose.

Lol. I was at Palms yesterday and I had to take my time to go through the pasta section- hoping to see your Indonesian noodles. Didn’t see it. Bought my packer and left.

Nice meal. Enjoy your leave.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. I was at Palms yesterday and I had to take my time to go through the pasta section- hoping to see your Indonesian noodles. Didn’t see it. Bought my packer and left.

Nice meal. Enjoy your leave.

Thanks. I guess the only sure place to get one would be a Chinese market. I will pass for now

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Thanks. I guess the only sure place to get one would be a Chinese market. I will pass for now
Alaye mafo I dey with you grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
iamoyindamola:
Alaye mafo I dey with you grin

Let's do it this way, u wee èpp my buy at the nearest Chinese market and keep it with u for 14 days, after the 15th I will then collect from you grin

Deal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 7:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Let's do it this way, u wee èpp my buy at the nearest Chinese market and keep it with u for 14 days, after the 15th I will then collect from you grin

Deal?
yes but I can't guarantee it will remain
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LadySwitz: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chidebless111:
Fried rice

This is the kind of fried rice i love. Everything in it comes out bold. Carrots, peas, liver etc are so outspoken and agile cheesy not some dull semi fried rice pple cook in some occasions
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
First pic: Ogbono and Egusi mixed together
Second pic: Okro soup

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 7:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
payperpost:

You are wise.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nnemuka:
First pic: Ogbono and Egusi mixed together
Second pic: Okro soup
The Okro looks appealing and nice.

Are you Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
NextD18:

The Okro looks appealing and nice.

Are you Yoruba?
Tah gbafuo grin
After telling me you have my picture the other day, you are now asking if I am Yoruba.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nnemuka:

Tah gbafuo grin
After telling me you have my picture the other day, you are now asking if I am Yoruba.

Lmao! Ifea aburo ife gbafuo, calmuo down ka anyi ruo n'ukwu aja. cool tongue

Reason I asked about you being a Yoruba was because of the oily look of your okro. Taste wise, How effective is oil in Okro? smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
NextD18:

Lmao! Ifea aburo ife gbafuo, calmuo down ka anyi ruo n'ukwu aja. cool tongue

Reason I asked about you being a Yoruba was because of the oily look of your okro. Taste wise, How effective is oil in Okro? smiley

The soup isn't oily sir
may be the camera added the oil on its own undecided

Bia, hapum

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
LadySwitz:

This is the kind of fried rice i love. Everything in it comes out bold. Carrots, peas, liver etc are so outspoken and agile cheesy not some dull semi fried rice pple cook in some occasions
Lol
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nnemuka:

The soup isn't oily sir
may be the camera added the oil on its own undecided

Bia, hapum, ga la mmiri di na iko zuo ike undecided
Abi! You may be right about my camera. Or maybe I can't recognize an oily soup. smiley

The Okro soup looks good anyway, and neatly dished. Keep it up!

Nya, owuru maka ila mmiri, putaba that side.
Owere ife ozor ana ala ala tokarichara mmiri.

tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
We’ve been doing some kind of mini food festival.
But at this point, it’s back to the kitchen henceforth. (Especially because of corona)
Let me go and clean my pots.

1) burgers and fries with a cocktail.
2) shrimp curry with coconut rice (the yummiest).
3) eggs Benedict with Canadian bacon and hollandaise sauce.
4) char broiled steak on coleslaw.

20 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1823) (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) ... (3504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.