Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,907 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5896528 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (3514) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2020
Breakfast for me n a friend b4 hitting street of owambe.... I love eating b4 leaving my house to any parry to avoid stories
Yea I take Coco powder drink or my green tea cos beverage(bornvita, milo n likes makes me add weight)

Light pan toast bread, scrambled egg n Cocoa drink

Abbieskitchenn

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotworta1: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2020
Stolen food or not pls post for our viewing pleasure. Where's my cook @pocohunters
Corona virus really messed up my football views this weekend.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2020
motunabby:
Breakfast for me n a friend b4 hitting street of owambe.... I love eating b4 leaving my house to any parry to avoid stories
Yea I take Coco powder drink or my green tea cos beverage(bornvita, milo n likes makes me add weight)

Abbieskitchenn

This is so me. I make sure I eat well before going for any ocassion I didn't organize. Even if I don't eat from home, I will walk into a restaurant close to the venue and munch on something fess.

I avoid situations like getting to the venue 11 am and by 3pm the bride and groom are still in traffic on their way from church and of course the caterers can't start serving in their absence grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Victornezzar: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2020
ElvisPresley:

My guy I hear say u thief picture online cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2020
motunabby:

Abbieskitchenn
I tried to, but I couldn't resist commenting on this.

Nice! Looks yummy voomy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2020
Hotworta1:
Lol the inhabitants of this thread are becoming childish on the daily.

Definitely not the inhabitants. The emigrants are the problem. I don’t know if they’ll die without getting attention from this thread.

Once there seems to be a lil rancor, they land to bask in it. Ahnahn!!

Corona hasn’t stopped me from eating sha. Sorry about the football palava. I know say na the betting dey pain majority of una.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2020
BlueRayDick:

This is so me. I make sure I eat well before going for any ocassion I didn't organize. Even if I don't eat from home, I will walk into a restaurant close to the venue and munch on something fess.

I avoid situations like getting to the venue 11 am and by 3pm the bride and groom are still in traffic on their way from church and of course the caterers can't start serving in their absence grin

Na to throw servers them stone if dey serve in absence of d couples na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2020
NextD18:

I tried to, but I couldn't resist commenting on this.

Nice! Looks yummy voomy smiley

Tnx alot smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by toycom001(m): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2020
Good morning to everyone. It has been a busy week for most of us. But, we are still sell and supplying those that are reselling. Contact for your neat, stone free, nutritional locust beans / Iru / dawadawa in dried and powder form for just #400 per packs. Discount is given to resellers only and this is base on the number of packs you're buying.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CornOak(m): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2020
Observing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotworta1: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Definitely not the inhabitants. The emigrants are the problem. I don’t know if they’ll die without getting attention from this thread.

Once there seems to be a lil rancor, they land to bask in it. Ahnahn!!

Corona hasn’t stopped me from eating sha. Sorry about the football palava. I know say na the betting dey pain majority of una.
thanks my baby
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by konkonbilo(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2020
Hotworta1:
thanks my baby
Lol.. If you call any lady baby here, I'll pour you HOTWORTA tongue

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2020
Yam nd egg for breakfast smiley

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:01am On Mar 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

u just dey enjoy alone. wink

good morning.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

u just dey enjoy alone. wink

good morning.

Lol no mind me jare,i just decided to eat something different this morning smiley better come nd join me b4 i finish this food grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol no mind me jare,i just decided to eat something different this morning smiley better come nd join me b4 i finish this food grin cheesy

food wey u don finish already tongue

anyways, thanx for the offer.

enjoy the life of your head. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by flywheelz(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2020
What are your weakness?
Me: I love Food. grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:20am On Mar 14, 2020
konkonbilo:
Lol.. If you call any lady baby here, I'll pour you HOTWORTA tongue
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2020
Petyprincess:
This your yam size na dead oo! grin

Na axe you use cut am?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2020
NextD18:

This your yam size na dead oo! grin

Na axe you use cut am?
Haha lol grin I'm just to lazy to cut it to pieces cry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2020
Saturday morning

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 10:43am On Mar 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Haha lol grin I'm just to lazy to cut it to pieces cry
Lol, it's cool then.

Nice meal anyway, atleast it seems real. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2020
So we have gotten another upcoming troll here grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nnemuka(f): 10:44am On Mar 14, 2020
Petyprincess:
Did you add crayfish to that sauce?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 10:46am On Mar 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

I was even asking if she added crayfish cry cry
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nnemuka:

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2020
NextD18:

Lol, it's cool then.

Nice meal anyway, atleast it seems real. smiley
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 10:48am On Mar 14, 2020
Nnemuka:

NextD18:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haha you sef grin,anyways i didn't add crayfish just tomatos nd onion smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (3514) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Watianoengineer(m), Alapogentle, esof1(f), Cedarfarms, discovery007, wonyi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.