Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,914 members, 7,876,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5872292 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) ... (3505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Biingoo: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2020
timay:
Good morning people. Pls I need your help. Any token from good hearted people will go a long way for me, I need to buy food at home as I've not been able to work for one week now pls.
My account details is Wema Bank, 0230136447
Cc pocochantas
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by odeguaomon(f): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2020
BoleAndFish:
Obhiaba.. cheesy

Hmm,l don't understand you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 7:59am On Apr 08, 2020
Akposy come eat, leave small for cutiereborn

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2020
eyinjuege:

Are you jaguguli?
This looks like her signature.
We've missed you on here
Accusations tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

Hey eyinjuege, you might be right! shocked

She recently quoted me with the above, and I was pretty sure I've had no previous conversation with that monicker.
I was going to ask who it was, but I didn't want to be rude so I let it be.

Jagugu dear, is it you for real? Omg! grin
I've missed your posts.
Even you and cococandy are part of this.......issokay na grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2020
Breakfast

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Farmdog:

I’ve missed you kiss
You just disappeared after that our Naples discussion.

#BringBackOurBarbeques!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2020
Farmdog:

Just negodu what we’ve been missing

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BoleAndFish: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2020
odeguaomon:

You don't know the meaning of obhiaba?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2020
cococandy:

I’ve missed you kiss
You just disappeared after that our Naples discussion.

#BringBackOurBarbeques!
Since I'm being forced to be jagugu, let me accept and assume her position grin

Btw, is it okay to assume Pele is sorry in Igbo and Mabinu is sorry in Yoruba?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:22am On Apr 08, 2020
Farmdog:
Since I'm being forced to be jagugu, let me accept and assume her position grin

Btw, is it okay to assume Pele is sorry in Igbo and Mabinu is sorry in Yoruba?

Apology accepted

Lol even that your little helpers’ owl plate gives you away cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by xrayj(m): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2020
BoleAndFish:
You don't know the meaning of obhiaba?
Lol
Obviously means she didn't grow up at home
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:54am On Apr 08, 2020
Farmdog:

It's her!!! grin
Where have you and your jolly self been all these while?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

It's her!!! grin
Where have you and your jolly self been all these while?
Me that was having health issues, in and out of hospitals, bad tasting meds and all. I finally feel well and I get discharged only to learn that there's corona. Hey Jesu!!

It shall never be well with the nurse that injected me even after the doctor said I'm okay to go.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Farmdog:
Me that was having health issues, in and out of hospitals, bad tasting meds and all. I finally feel well and I get discharged only to learn that there's corona. Hey Jesu!!

It shall never be well with the nurse that injected me even after the doctor said I'm okay to go.

Hun. You’re safer outside of the hospital now.
You don’t wanna be here. Yikes embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2020
Dyt:
Breakfast
You try today. This is neat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by timay(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peacefulhome(f): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2020
Juwee03:
Pls can anyone describe the best way to prepare Amala,the black one. It always has lumps whenever I make it. embarassed

Check Dyt post . She gave out the steps few days ago. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2020
armadeo:

Go siddon joor. grin grin grin

I knew you will laugh
E reach to laugh grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MariamAlheri: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2020
odeguaomon:

It means new wife, like iyawo in yoruba. Are you newly married?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2020
Farmdog:

Chai!
I'm so so sorry you got sick embarassed
I hope you're feeling much better now though
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Farmdog: 9:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Mariangeles:

Chai!
I'm so so sorry you got sick embarassed
I hope you're feeling much better now though
cococandy:
Thanks. I'm 100 now. I still cant milk these cows or do any farm chores....I'm good though

Hun. You’re safer outside of the hospital now.
You don’t wanna be here. Yikes embarassed
Lockdown almost gave me problems with relocating coz I was hospitalised in a foreign country. They luckily make exceptions in cases of this nature.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Hapikojie79:
Breakfast on fleek
Hapikojie79:
Breakfast on fleek
I like this. Need it right now.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Farmdog:
Lockdown almost gave me problems with relocating coz I was hospitalised in a foreign country. They luckily make exceptions in cases of this nature.

There were times when you came into my thoughts, then I would wonder why you deactivated all of a sudden sad

You must have been through a lot...sorry
I pray you make full recovery and enjoy the comforts of perfect health in your body, mind and soul

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AmKen(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2020
NextD18:
Cococandy and Dyt. I've not seen you both converse or commend your food posts here before.

I hope all is well? Thanks!

You have gone to the next level of your mischief. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 9:57am On Apr 08, 2020
Hapikojie79:
Breakfast on fleek
This is known as "Ji mmiri oku" in Igbo land, also known as Yam pepper soup in English.

It's mostly prepared for women that birthed newly. I think it helps in cleansing their body or so after giving birth, can't really recall.

I also heard it's not safe for pregnant women to take for some reasons I can't perfectly explain.

Enjoy bruv!

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NextD18: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2020
AmKen:

You have gone to the next level of your mischief. grin
Lol. Observe for yourself henceforth. Just observe, you'll notice it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2020
Farmdog:
Thanks farmdog, akposy can just leave only the fish for me smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 10:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Farmdog:

I trust you are feeling much better now!
Looking forward to more mouth watering dishes from you kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2020
My mother in law says it like it ends with 'ha' that's obhiaha
BoleAndFish:
Obhiaba.. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2020
Better to keep your mouth lipsrsealed and have folks think you’re a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

But then you always enjoyed being the fool don’t you?

20 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) (1919) (1920) ... (3505) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Botragelad, royalwax2, Uniquisite, Goldsplash(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.