Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,861 members, 7,915,475 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:40 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5963496 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) ... (3536) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tellwisdom: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
cococandy:
Old picture.

I think I want some rice for dinner. Still thinking of how I’ll make it. Not jollof though.

U, u go like food well well. Ur type of food look like Wetin I de chop everyday. Do u have big yansh to compliment this meal? sad

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
cococandy:

This is what I wanted. Like this. And mine are a bit dry. I used a pre-made dough to save time and I did the cinnamon sugar filling myself so I can’t really say I’m surprised with the result.

Home made from scratch is often better.

To be honest, yours came out excellent given the circumstances, so don't beat yourself at all. In fact beat your chest as you've done well.

However, to achieve the "four coner" shape, you need to place the dough in a four coner baking tin and introduce baking powder. I've seen it done.

To achieve a moist outcome in baking (eg cake etc) use part butter, part oil. If eggs are included in the recipe, whisk the egg white thoroughly and fold it into the dough instead of just whisking the yolk and white together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks cool
diordaves:

To be honest, yours came out excellent given the circumstances, so don't beat yourself at all. In fact beat your chest as you've done well.

However, to achieve the "four coner" shape, you need to place the dough in a four coner baking tin and introduce baking powder. I've seen it done.

To achieve a moist outcome in baking (eg cake etc) use part butter, part oil. If eggs are included in the recipe, whisk the egg white thoroughly and fold it into the dough instead of just whisking the yolk and white together.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
But first, lunch.

Fruit and yogurt for lunch

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Beremx(f): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
cococandy:
But first, lunch.

feel like licking my phone screen. Yummy.

Coco nne, how are you doing? cheesy cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Beremx:
feel like licking my phone screen. Yummy.

Coco nne, how are you doing? cheesy cool
Thank you.
I’m doing great my nwanne m nwanyi.

Trust you and yours are doing well.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Beremx(f): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Very well thanks sis. I am enjoying your delicacies on nairaland. Keep up the good work. One love cheesy
cococandy:

Thank you.
I’m doing great my nwanne m nwanyi.

Trust you and yours are doing well.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 5:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
cococandy:
But first, lunch.

Coco kuku kill me.... This is heaven, nice 1
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Beremx:
Very well thanks sis. I am enjoying your delicacies on nairaland. Keep up the good work. One love cheesy

kiss cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2020
Thanks wink
motunabby:

Coco kuku kill me.... This is heaven, nice 1
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by motunabby(f): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Today is my BIRTHDAY but u know lockdown no help matters but I still celebrated with what is available at home.

JOLLOF with something chilled
DOUGHNUTS

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Allshadesfemale:
bye bye guys...your pictures have made me cook more often and ive gained weight... lipsrsealed

Come on babes,
grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
motunabby:
Today is my BIRTHDAY but u know lockdown no help matters but I still celebrated with what is available at home.

DOUGHNUTS

Happy birthday to you smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
cococandy:

This is what I wanted. Like this. And mine are a bit dry. I used a pre-made dough to save time and I did the cinnamon sugar filling myself so I can’t really say I’m surprised with the result.

Home made from scratch is often better.

chai!! this life is really not fair, na human being like me chop this one! cha!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
cococandy:
Old picture.

I think I want some rice for dinner. Still thinking of how I’ll make it. Not jollof though.

chai!! no kill us oo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2020
Akposy:
Oyel (oil) local rice and oven baked sawa
Ah!! ah!! Apkos , even you? a warri boy like you? chai!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
motunabby:

DOUGHNUTS

Happy birthday to you. Wishing you all the best. I come to birthdays for the food o. Send mine.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
anslem04:

we talk dem say naa shit, like say dem go show us as dem cummot wig, unzip skirt,unveil 4ring tummy grin , tie wrapper sit 4 floor eat paint bucket of eba ... grin struggle my burnt ass las las una bfs go dey carry sacrifice for una to slim down. we know as e dey go indoor grin

I swear, all the food she mentioned as her favorite are heavy swallow , bricklayers food
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
She said the chicken is on doggy style
cheesy cheesy grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dyt:

She said the chicken is on doggy style
cheesy cheesy grin grin
grin

Great. Give me the fried rice and the chicken wing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
cococandy:
But first, lunch.

We are good without the tangerine or whatever that citrus is. grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
pocohantas:

We are good without the tangerine or whatever that citrus is. grin grin

Citrus hater

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dyt:

She said the chicken is on doggy style cheesy cheesy grin grin
YOU SHOULD BE BANNED!!
Chai, una wicked oo, you in particular!
I don vex! this is our meal of the month
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dyt:

She said the chicken is on doggy style cheesy cheesy grin grin
by the way, do you want to kill us? cha!
poco, are you seeing what I'm seeing?
stop this oo, I live close to 3rd mainland bridge, don't tempt me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
pocohantas:

No mine Coco. Something she suppose bring make we chop, she dey analyze shape and sizes like say na geometry. grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
cococandy:
grin

Great. Give me the fried rice and the chicken wing

The wings are mine
Mine alone
angry angry

payperpost:

YOU SHOULD BE BANNED!!

Chai, una wicked oo, you in particular!

I don vex! this is our meal of the month
payperpost:

by the way, do you want to kill us? cha!

poco, are you seeing what I'm seeing?

stop this oo, I live close to 3rd mainland bridge, don't tempt me.

You better lick screen
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
motunabby:

DOUGHNUTS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
motunabby:

DOUGHNUTS

Happy birthday my beautiful chef kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Dyt:

The wings are mine
Mine alone
angry angry

You better lick screen

you better stop this right now, take it down! delete am ! Ah! memene? Ogini? Kilode?

You are lucky I Don't know your house.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
tellwisdom:

U, u go like food well well. Ur type of food look like Wetin I de chop everyday. Do u have big yansh to compliment this meal? sad

Where you born an im.be.cile or did your parents forget to give you home training

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tellwisdom: 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Tonyfx:

Where you born an im.be.cile or did your parents forget to give you home training

”Were” not where.

This goes to show your education was a waste of fund from a night crawler that birthed u. Omo ale jati jati

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
payperpost:

You are lucky I Don't know your house.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1977) (1978) (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) ... (3536) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.