Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5868207 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) ... (3504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Eyinjuege
You don't have wings?

Gimme na
Make we chop the imaginary meal together
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Akposy:

Exactly how I like my akara. How did you make it crunchy?

Cococandy....how do one make that ice cream

First of all, I didn't water down the bean paste.
I just added the ingredients to the thick paste and creamed till it was light and fluffy.
Secondly, each ball was about a teaspoonful size or a little less, so that it's crunchy when fried.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Dyt:
Eyinjuege
You don't have wings?

Gimme na
Make we chop the imaginary meal together
grin cheesy cheesy

Oya take some grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
Akposy:

Exactly how I like my akara. How did you make it crunchy?

Cococandy....how do one make that ice cream

I just combine the heavy whipping cream and the condensed milk,
Add some vanilla drops,
Separate them into two bowls,
add chocolate powder to the chocolate version and whip with an electric mixer until it forms stiff peaks. Then I do the same with the other half and add Oreos cookies to that one.
Then freeze overnight . Very simple. smiley

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
CDCEO001:

I don't know how I know your food, each time I see your food picture I just say Cococandy and when I look at the user name I am right. Same with Preston/Chasser and Akposy too.
wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rosey11: 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Okro Soup is ready.. Bring your Swallow cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LarryBee1k: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LarryBee1k: 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
LarryBee1k:

I'm sure you're not Nigerian! Wow. How can someone eat food through nairaland?

How come?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LarryBee1k: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by diordaves(m): 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Yuneehk:
Stew made with fear courtesy 1 million boys grin

You really fry the living daylight out of the tomatoes. Just the way I appreciate stew.

This will go down well with Amala and okra - scatter smoked Mackerel fish inside the okra. Then wash down with a chilled premium German pilsner.

If you see me smiling to myself afterwards, don't wonder. It is the well fried stew effect. Well done.
⭐⭐⭐

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 11:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
diordaves:

You really fry the living daylight out of the tomatoes. Just the way I appreciate stew.

This will go down well with Amala and okra - scatter smoked Mackerel fish inside the okra. Then wash down with a chilled premium German pilsner.

If you see me smiling to myself afterwards, don't wonder. It is the well fried stew effect. Well done.
⭐⭐⭐
This obe wasn't made with red oil so how do you take it with okro?
There'll be no need for the Mackerel, though because there's smoked panla inside already.
Thanks too smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
LarryBee1k:

I just guessed. But never mind. The food is amazing

Thanks. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Dinner:
Spaghetti with sweet Peas and Carrots, Beef, and garnished with Parmesan Cheese.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Zehava: 2:10am On Apr 21, 2020
GboyegaD:
Dinner:
Oatmeal Fufu with Efo Riro. Made this about 5 hours ago but just uploading it now.
Please share the oatmeal fufu prep method. Ta!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 21, 2020
Dinner; here in the state.

Pictures coming up in a minute.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:56am On Apr 21, 2020
Zehava:

Please share the oatmeal fufu prep method. Ta!

Pour the oats into the blender and add enough water to cover the Oat just to make it blend and not too thick. Pour into a pot and stir with a wooden spatula until cooked up to the consistency you desire.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Charisma01: 7:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Yuneehk:

Chai, see stew wey fine.
You just made me hungry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mimimile93: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2020
Lunch;
noodles, broccoli, pork, crab stick, ketchup

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2020
mimimile93:
Lunch;

Looks lovely, but why ketchup?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mimimile93: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2020
Tonyfx:

Looks lovely, but why ketchup?
Like it that way.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 8:18am On Apr 21, 2020
mimimile93:
Like it that way.

That's ok cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2020
grin

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sterope(f): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2020
Great thanks. Can mango puree activate baking soda?
Akposy:

Mango Cake

1¼ cup mango puree
2 eggs
¾ cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1½ cup AP flour

For the mango puree
I don't have a blender so i de-skined and mashed till it looked like something blended but I noticed it affected the cake...the fibers and lumps made some part of the baked cake very soft and inedible. I advice you de-skin and blend till it is very smooth

For the cake
Whisk/mix the eggs and sugar together
Add in the mango puree and mix properly
Sieve in your baking soda, powder and flour
Fold in gently
Pour the batter in a prepared pan
Bake in a preheated oven for about 30 - 40 mins

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2020
GboyegaD:
Dinner:
Spaghetti with sweet Peas and Carrots, Beef, and garnished with Parmesan Cheese.

Yummy. How does this cheese taste with spaghetti. Cheese is very expensive in naija

Thanks Cococandy and Mariangeles

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Yuneehk:

I just want to say, thank you for not showing the tomatoes mercy. I am very proud of you. grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Sterope:
Great thanks. Can mango puree activate baking soda?
From the result gotten, yes. it rose very well

@Larrybee1K. Lol...Cut with your hands, locate your mouth, put it in and munch on it cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by festwiz(m): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2020
Not much of a breakfast...and I burnt the eggs. cry

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2020
Akposy:

Yummy. How does this cheese taste with spaghetti. Cheese is very expensive in naija

Thanks Cococandy and Mariangeles

It taste very good with Spaghetti and also Ceasar Salad. It has its own taste different from other cheeses.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:03am On Apr 21, 2020
Oatmeal Cookies

The first set got burnt. Ayam in severe pain

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2020
pocohantas:

I just want to say, thank you for not showing the tomatoes mercy. I am very proud of you. grin
Leave my stew alone grin
Charisma01:

Chai, see stew wey fine.
You just made me hungry
Thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cityqueengirl(f): 11:09am On Apr 21, 2020
mimimile93:
Lunch;
nice one

(1) (2) (3) ... (1984) (1985) (1986) (1987) (1988) (1989) (1990) ... (3504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.