Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (1992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5863521 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (3501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2020
Rice and efo
Spaghetti and stew

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2020
Jchi9876:

Bread omelette? Never heard of that.
Now you have.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2020
Jchi9876:

Unripe Plantain amala for good with that afang.
Try put enough palm oil next time so finger go dirty wella when person chook hand inside

That palm oil is enough already.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:13am On Apr 22, 2020
@Mariangeles, you mentioned one IG caterer that is really good- resident in PH. I know you spoke highly of her. Said you follow her and all. I checked her out then and I think she was pregnant.

If you remember who I am on about, kindly give me the handle or her contact. Epp me.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:13am On Apr 22, 2020
Mariangeles:
Hey Akpos, did you come up with this recipe? I'm so proud of you
No. I didn't o. I'll come up with mine soon. Thankscheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2020
pocohantas:
@Mariangeles, you mentioned one IG caterer that is really good- resident in PH. I know you spoke highly of her. Said you follow her and all. I checked her out then and I think she was pregnant.

If you remember who I am on about, kindly give me the handle or her contact. Epp me.

@Ticokitchen is her handle

Why you even dey cry? Na emergency? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2020
pocohantas:

That palm oil is enough already.

If my eye no see am my finger no go fit.
Palm oil is the life of afang.
No be to pour am like ndi ebe ahi from the south west lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Mariangeles:

Now you have.

How far nah? You no go give me one small e-kiss? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Akposy:

No. I didn't o. I'll come up with mine soon. Thankscheesy
I trust you on that one
How you grew so fast before our very eyes ehn... cheesy
One moment, Baby chef Akpos.
Next thing, Gourmet chef Akpos. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2020
Mariangeles:

She sabi cook fisherman soup in large quantity?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2020
Jchi9876:

How far nah? You no go give me one small e-kiss? grin

kiss
There! angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2020
Jchi9876:

Bread omelette? Never heard of that.
It looks like hard fried eggs on a dry, stale bread to me. How have you been?
The food wizard is back
Lol. Where have you been? Please don't over disturb this thread o

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2020
Banga rice inspired by Mariangeles

This is our Niger-Deltan delicacy

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2020
AgbenuAnna:
Rice and efo
Spaghetti and stew

Put small fish for that efo next time. You hear?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:24am On Apr 22, 2020
Breakfast : Fried yam + Stew( The remaining ekuru stew actually cool)

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2020
Mariangeles:

I trust you on that one
How you grew so fast before our very eyes ehn... cheesy
One moment, Baby chef Akpos.
Next thing, Gourmet chef Akpos. grin
I'm blushing o. It's been God and also you guys on this thread really helped me and I'm very grateful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Akposy:

Lol. Where have you been? Please don't over disturb this thread o

The corona matter teleport me go one island whey no get internet.

Glad to be back. How kitchen matter?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Honestly, I can eat more than four. I eat nothing less than 6 with my amala- that is minus fried panla. You guys own stand out because you can eat it with ANYTHING! Same way you add stew to almost every food.grin

Lol. Nice tradition. Though on a good day, I find it pretty weird serving an adult 1 meat. Even if I go to a restaurant, you know those type that have followcome meat? I take them as a joke if it is less than 2. grin grin grin

Funny enough, I really do not like much meat like that. I easily get tired of meat, most times when I pay for more than one I end up regretting that decision.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Breakfast : Fried yam + Stew( The remaining ekuru stew actually cool)

Omi obe grin grin That oil fit fry 5 eggs.
I like your moniker.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2020
Mariangeles:

kiss
There! angry

Awww. I hope you and your fam are staying safe!
This corona shit is for real. Stay safe!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jchi9876: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2020
Akposy:

Nicely done. I like the color and texture.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:

Hello how Are u doing today?
Its been quiet a while so am checking on u to wish u a better day.Stay tight
I'm doing great thanks for asking,i really appreciate smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Mariangeles:

Why you even dey cry? Na emergency? cheesy

E pass emergency. I love you ehn. kiss kiss

Thanks so much!!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2020
Akposy:

Banga catch this one pass my own sef
Nice

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2020
pocohantas:

E pass emergency. I love you ehn. kiss kiss

Thanks so much!!
Pele cheesy
You're welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rawhumper(m): 10:55am On Apr 22, 2020
I know u Are,women Are Special.
I hv been dissappointed,stolen from etc.
But i Stil love women not just d sexual how i wish i Can marry as many i Can.....honestly there some Girls one would meet u b like thanking God.
I appreciate our malefolks especially d responsible type,i frown at thugs n nuisance etc.
I Want nothing from u but ur true friendship.
Stay Safe n mind d Friends u mingle with...

Petyprincess:

I'm doing great thanks for asking,i really appreciate smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2020
Jchi9876:

Awww. I hope you and your fam are staying safe!
This corona shit is for real. Stay safe!
Thank you.
You too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by flexispy: 10:57am On Apr 22, 2020
Ate this a lot while growing up love it like crazy especially the palm oil pepper and how you mix it together before swallowing grin
BlueRayDick:
Lunch: Ekuru + boiled turkey wings.

Ekuru is a meal I enjoyed eating a lot while growing up. Ekuru is also called "ofu-loju" by some people. I dont know if none Yorubas know much about this delicacy ( In fact I don't know if it has an English name)

Ekuru is made from beans just like moin moin; the beans is peeled the same way u peel Ur beans for moin moin. However, the beans used for ekuru is blended plain white without adding seasoning, pepper, fish or salt....The blended beans is either tied nylon, kept in cups/small containers or wrapped in leaf the same way u would moin-moin. It is then cooked on high heat just like moin moin.

Once the ekuru is done u will need to prepare a badass peppered stew with enough locust beans, ponmo and if u like dried fish.

The ekuru will then be served with the spicy stew and a sprinkle of salt is added to the ekuru after which u will mash it with Ur hands to mix the stew to every nook and cranny of the mashed ekuru.

I actually prefer this ekuru to moin moin any day any time. It tastes so good.

Growing up we usually take it with ẹ̀kọ́ (solid pap) but I had this with Sweetened yoghurt.

NB: The stew is best enjoyed with ekuru if it is made with palm oil
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rawhumper(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2020
[

Do u know i was banned there days for defending u against d goat u Call friend dat bleats about?
But am not moved,i frown society that disrespects women like those that strip and flog ladies got stealing....its abominable there Are other ways to punish women.
Am using This medium to reach our Guys love d women,i don see am for some of them but still d Are gems to ne pampered and nurtured.
If d worst comes to worst u Can quit n end d whatever it is.
Happy lockdown�

quote author=Petyprincess post=88722033]
I'm doing great thanks for asking,i really appreciate smiley[/quote]
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2020
@pocohantas talking about the good old days I.e 'Pre-Corona' Era, I was going tru my gallery and saw this.

Corona really need to go and let's have back the good old days where one can enjoy cool beach breeze on a sunny saturday afternoon like this

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:
@pocohantas talking about the good old days I.e 'Pre-Corona' Era, I was going tru my gallery and saw this.

Corona really need to go and let's have back the good old days where one can enjoy cool beach breeze on a sunny saturday afternoon like this

Lmao. No cry o. My friend has been asking me, “where are we going first?”

I say make we go 788 on the sea. Have you been there? The view overlooking the ocean is beautiful and they have nice seafood.

Anyway, we dey house for now. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (3501) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wotowotoman and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.