Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,750 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5880131 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) ... (3507) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Same way you smuggled turkey into that meal tongue.

Please tell me I can stick to that method. I hate washing beans manually.

I just soaked the Beans for a while, rinsed it, added onions and sweet Pepper. I blended it and added some salt and adobo. Poured in a baking pan and baked it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dinner:
Amala with Efo Riro, Ogbono, Beef, and Chicken.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
salford1:
Poundo yam, efo, cowtail, diced ponmo and strips of eja kika fish. Eja kika is expensive so I just tear to pieces.

Chai!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
GboyegaD:
Dinner: Amala with Efo Riro, Ogbono, Beef, and Chicken.
I gave up!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mariangeles:

His has more fiber tongue

Perhaps that was why I skipped lunch. Had to do an early dinner sha ooo.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
payperpost:

I gave up!

No vex. When dem release us from house again, time no go too dey. In the mean time, dem don say make we dey siddon house dey go till Mid May so time still boku to do garnish food cheesy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hathor5:

Has he got fish and eggs inside too? tongue

Its got egg and crayfish so na same same grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hathor5:
Apple pancakes.

Read your response to my question.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 25, 2020
GboyegaD:

No vex. When dem release us from house again, time no go too dey. In the mean time, dem don say make we dey siddon house dey go till Mid May so time still biku to do garnish food cheesy.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrh!! Oh Jigbijigbijigbijigbi! if una kee us for this thread, goverment go arrest una oo!

Dear government, I hereby kee myself, suicide doesn't mean there was no killer, Bubu kindly hold this man responsible, not only him oo, Dyt is included, Yes I mean that lady with thick arms , Cococandy , Prestonn , Eyeinjuege , Akpos , Blueraything and the rest of others.
this is no longer unbearable.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 12:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Mariangeles:

With palmwine? That's odd cheesy

Yes joooooo, i know chair person like you prefer juice but try with palmwine
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:56am On Apr 25, 2020
GboyegaD:

Perhaps that was why I skipped lunch. Had to do an early dinner sha ooo.

I'll try mine with the next akara I make.

When I was getting rid of the peel of the one I made, the nutritionist in me was like cry cry cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:58am On Apr 25, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Yes joooooo, i know chair person like you prefer juice but try with palmwine

Pure palmwine is not easy to get in some part of Lagos sha... cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Hathor5:

Has he got fish and eggs inside too? tongue

I believe so tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fhemmmy: 1:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Mariangeles:

Pure palmwine is not easy to get in some part of Lagos sha... cheesy

Maybe only for those of us that reside in the bush then . . . . .Thank goodness for the bush tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 2:32am On Apr 25, 2020
Vanilla flavored Cake.... Lockdown will be bringing out the skills in person cool cool

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 5:37am On Apr 25, 2020
This looks delicious
Castleberry:
Yam peppersoup

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:43am On Apr 25, 2020
salford1:

They are different. Cow (male cow or Ox/bull) tail is simply the tail of a cow, while ponmo is processed hide or processed cow skin.
Oh... interesting. Thanks

ayeesha:

Hian! So what have you been eating na?
Anything hand touch o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2020
payperpost:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrh!! Oh Jigbijigbijigbijigbi! if una kee us for this thread, goverment go arrest una oo!

Dear government, I hereby kee myself, suicide doesn't mean there was no killer, Bubu kindly hold this man responsible, not only him oo, Dyt is included, Yes I mean that lady with thick arms , Cococandy , Prestonn , Eyeinjuege , Akpos , Blueraything and the rest of others.
this is no longer unbearable.

Lol. No waste your suicide o. Come make we dissect and share your flesh grin...just in case
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:50am On Apr 25, 2020
This yummy dessert was made/taught in another class... I didn't make this. I begged, took pics and devoured this yum. #ThrowBack

It contains cake, cream, strawberries and raspberries.

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2020
Akposy:

Lol. No waste your suicide o. Come make we dissect and share your flesh grin...just in case

Cannibal spotted!

so, this Akpors is a bad pinkin afterall!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Breakfast

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Castleberry: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
This looks delicious

Thank you kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 10:27am On Apr 25, 2020
GboyegaD:

Its got egg and crayfish so na same same grin grin.

cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Torie8(f): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2020
First pic rice and stew with vegetables .
Second pic beans for the coming week.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 11:11am On Apr 25, 2020
Akposy:
This yummy dessert was made/taught in another class... I didn't make this. I begged, took pics and devoured this yum. #ThrowBack

It contains cake, cream, strawberries and raspberries.

This one is easy and quick to make.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eyinjuege: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2020
Breakfast.
I went back to sleep afterwards

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tonyfx: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2020
Plead:

Breakfast

Was that chicken oven baked or barbecued?

eyinjuege:
Breakfast.
I went back to sleep afterwards

E reach to sleep na grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2020
Tonyfx:

Was that chicken oven baked or barbecued?

E reach to sleep na grin

Neither.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
It might (dis)please you guys to know I bought beans. I will cook it before the year runs out. grin grin

Cc: Akposy

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
pocohantas:
It might (dis)please you guys to know I bought beans. I will cook it before the year runs out. grin grin

Lol babe. Why should we be displeased or pleased because you bought beans?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gloriouscrown: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Grilled bread and akara for breakfast.

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
pocohantas:

lol. Make fried beans porridge

payperpost:

Cannibal spotted!

so, this Akpors is a bad pinkin afterall!
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) ... (3507) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.