Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,340 members, 7,894,470 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5915112 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) ... (3521) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Chin chin.

I'm taking orders o cheesy

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dyt:
Toothpick for the watermelon

You sure know how to enjoy yourself. Carry go jare.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Akposy:
Chin chin.

I'm taking orders o cheesy
This is nice kiss The chinchin fresh fr smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
cococandy:

Yes you can. I just think the wet pap is fresher and tastes better.

Thanks kiss
Thanks. I'll try it with my corn flour and give you feedback

VeeVeeMyLuv:
if you are designing anything or making presentation for aesthetic appeal it is advisable to use odd number patterns instead even numbers.

Odd number designs are naturally appealing to the human eyes. Check Toyota logo for example to confirm what am talking about.

Gnocchi is an Italian pasta.
Thanks for the tips

Mariangeles:

The recipe happened by accident.
I stored flour and some yaji spice in one airtight container, by the time I was ready to use the flour, it had absorbed the aroma of the yaji .
I used it to make puff-puff, it smell and tasted really really nice, and so I thought "the next time I'm going to make puff-puff, I'll deliberately add yaji spice to it.
Surprisingly, the flour that absorbed the yaji had a more intense flavour than the one I added yaji to.
Maybe 'cause I was being too careful not to add to much to make it overpowering.
Interesting! Na to go beg Mai Suya for yaji o. I will try this one day!

pocohantas:

Akposy, do you share them? Really nice bread o. I need to learn baking. embarassed
Initially, I do share with my neighbors but now...I eat alone o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Dinner smiley

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 8:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Petyprincess:
This is nice kiss The chinchin fresh fr smiley
Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Petyprincess:
Dinner smiley

Very well done dear! smiley
Will you eat all?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Did you eat the leaves? cheesy
No. The leaves appeared hard and a kind of tough.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cedarlivia(f): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yeah, it was very tasty. Crunchy on the outside, yummy inside.
Hathor5:

Sounds delicious. smiley The filling reminds me of some dish I have already eaten but can't remember where and when.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) ... (3521) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: okeV(f), eleniyan2020 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.