Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,565 members, 7,929,808 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:52 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5998899 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) ... (3547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Teach me to make fish roll. embarassed embarassed
Poco it's very easy na. That ur meatpie dough just roll it flat and put ur shredded fish sauce in d middle and wrap it. Using egg batter to hold both sides.
Nobody taught me o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
mariahAngel:

When you carry kiss dey blow give man nko? Wetin you been expect? grin
I no even look d name before throwing kiss...thought it was a woman's meatpie angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2020

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Tmr..
Fish roll is the simplest of all.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BoleAndFish: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Under16:

How do u mean Wetin happen
Oh is it because i showed u how to make chinchin u are now asking me if i be woman?angry
Lol. You used 'hun' for a guy and even a kiss emoticon. You didn't know or you're....??

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:24am On Jul 28, 2020
angeltolly:

Please gimme recipe for this bread roll, i have flour, oven and time this week. Let me try my hands on it please
I think I've shared it here. Kindly check the post you shared. It's the same recipe

Elder0001:
Meatpie for the culture.
I baked them yesterday afternoon but couldn't snap.

@d.yt, @hat hor07 and @poco.hantas come and take your share, I ate only two yesterday.
My friends that I was expecting yesterday that made me to bake this much failed to come around.
The cracks are divine
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 5:22am On Jul 28, 2020
Akposy:

I think I've shared it here. Kindly check the post you shared. It's the same recipe

The cracks are divine

Thanks I have seen it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FloraEC(f): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2020
I know is cook and post grin but is also food related. grin

Contact us for your cocoyam flour, bambara nut flour, ogbono, bean flour, mangala fish, puff puff mix.
No dy stress your hand dy pound cocoyam, or dy soak beans to make moi moi or akara.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 28, 2020
pocohantas:

First of all you measure your flour, the quantity you want. You add salt, baking powder, yeast, milk flavour,fat(butter or vegetable oil) then you mix all of them together within 5-10minutes.
After mixing then you add water, then you mix everything again and cover it for like 30minutes so that the dough can rise.
After 30 minutes you can now start rolling it. You cut from the dough and roll.
After rolling you add the fish roll sauce then you roll it, leave it for sometime to rise then you put it inside oil for frying.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Akposy:

The cracks are divine

Thanks bruv.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2020
Colorful rice. Yum! But which one is native fowl. Is it guinea fowl?
BlueRayDick:
Sunday Fried rice + native foul + egg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gnykelly(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2020
Una go post fine dishes una no go teach us the method
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Queenslander(f): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2020
tongue

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2020
Prestonn:

cheesy cheesy

Food is everything

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Spinach rotini + salmon

Nice one! smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2020
Elder0001:

First of all you measure your flour, the quantity you want. You add salt, baking powder, yeast, milk flavour,fat(butter or vegetable oil) then you mix all of them together within 5-10minutes.
After mixing then you add water, then you mix everything again and cover it for like 30minutes so that the dough can rise.
After 30 minutes you can now start rolling it. You cut from the dough and roll.
After rolling you add the fish roll sauce then you roll it, leave it for sometime to rise then you put it inside oil for frying.

Wow! So easy! Even Under16 knows how to do this and I don’t. I’ll sure try this. Thanks Elder.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Queenslander(f): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2020

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BoleAndFish: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Queenslander:
This kpomo reminds me of a picture I just saw on Twitter. The sight alone na balanced diet.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Wow! So easy! Even Under16 knows how to do this and I don’t. I’ll sure try this. Thanks Elder.

Uwlc.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
BoleAndFish:
[s]Lol. You used 'hun' for a guy and even a kiss emoticon. You didn't know or you're....??[/s]

The kiss was for the tortoise shell-like meatpie.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Queenslander:
Nice one. Kpomo like elephant trunk grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Come 2 d house let me teach you. kiss FOC
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Under16:

The kiss was for the tortoise shell-like meatpie.

Na lie jor!
The " hun" nko?
grin

Under16:

Come 2 d house let me teach you. kiss FOC

Dey there dey blow blow kiss upandan...you go soon kiss enwe grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
mariahAngel:

Na lie jor!
The " hun" nko?
grin

Dey there dey blow blow kiss upandan...you go soon kiss enwe grin
Come this woman u dey worry me o angry
You remind me of my igbo ex that year, Amake...she sabi disturb o grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
BoleAndFish:
This kpomo reminds me of a picture I just saw on Twitter. The sight alone na balanced diet.

See as them mould d fufu very fine. Na 2 use am scatter person teeth here wey dey find trouble grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
Spinach Pesto Pasta

...inspired by Nerdyrudegyal

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
Akposy:
Spinach Pesto Pasta

Akposy, I love love love this shot!
Close range is my favourite angle...kinda like IN YOUR FACE

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
This is really nice.
Akposy:
Spinach Pesto Pasta

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ForestHill: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
Elder0001:
About to start preparing Okro soup.
Ogbono
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
ForestHill:
Ogbono
Ogbono soup and hot eba make sense sha

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:35am On Jul 29, 2020
Lunch:
Rice, Beans, and Plantain with a side of Mixed Veggies, and Chicken.

Dinner:
Baked Potato Wedges, Greek Salad (substituted Greek Ranch for Titsazki(not sure of the spelling), Meatball, and Meatloaf.

32 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) ... (3547) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.