Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5867973 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) ... (3504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Flolovtri:
should I parboil my rice with ordinary water or is there anything I can add if I don't have that liquid chicken stock?

Add
TUMERIC
If there is no chicken broth
Use meat broth or chicken bullion seasoning could do the magic

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ritapearlydove(f): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Breakfast

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wahala for who no like plantain grin

I like how the plantain pass the rice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
Dodo and peppered chicken

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Flolovtri(f): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2020
kinah:

Add
TUMERIC
If there is no chicken broth
Use meat broth or chicken bullion seasoning could do the magic word
I've thought about that seasoning cube idea but wasn't sure if it'll give me the right taste

I'd definitely try this

What of curry,I thought that's what they use to get the color

Thank you very much though
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Flolovtri(f): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

What about beef? Do you have?

I don't have any anything to boil

Just my rice and vegetables
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

Let me go and buy Squadron, don’t finish it ooo smiley smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Flolovtri:
I've thought about that seasoning cube idea but wasn't sure if it'll give me the right taste

I'd definitely try this

What of curry,I thought that's what they use to get the color

Thank you very much though

I prefer to use turmeric when boiling my rice.
For more colour
I add curry to my veggies when I want to stir fry it.
You can add the chicken seasoning to the veggies. For boost in taste.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tobichuks08: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
I have been following the thread for a while now, today i decided to cook, i haven't cooked anything since i was born aside my hot water grin.
Lol just gave this a trial with YouTube videos and viola i cooked this.
Lol am feeling very proud now. grin
Am trying others by moro.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
loveymom:

Let me go and buy Squadron, don’t finish it ooo smiley smiley

I won't cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
Flolovtri:

I don't have any anything to boil

Just my rice and vegetables

Ok. A good amount of onions, 3-4 cloves of garlic, curry, thyme, turmeric, with chicken seasoning, added to your vegetables, especially carrots.... I'm sure it'll taste very nice

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chatbot1234: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Tobichuks08:
I have been following the thread for a while now, today i decided to cook, i haven't cooked anything since i was born aside my hot water grin.

I hope you dont mind sharing, I've potato, lemme go and fry it.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
mariahAngel:
Gimme your address. I want to visit wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Flolovtri(f): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
kinah:

I prefer to use turmeric when boiling my rice.
For more colour
I add curry to my veggies when I want to stir fry it.
You can add the chicken seasoning to the veggies. For boost in taste.

Okay,thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Flolovtri(f): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ok. A good amount of onions, 3-4 cloves of garlic, curry, thyme, turmeric, with chicken seasoning, added to your vegetables, especially carrots.... I'm sure it'll taste very nice

Okay

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Flolovtri:

Okay

Thank you very much

You're welcome. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2020

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
Tobichuks08:

I just read this...you did so well for a first time cheesy

Congrats.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tobichuks08: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

I just read this...you did so well for a first time cheesy

Congrats.
thanks bro. Babe don bill me with this cooking thing plenty.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tobichuks08: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Chatbot1234:

I hope you dont mind sharing, I've potato, lemme go and fry it.
why not bro. Will be glad to grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Tobichuks08:
thanks bro. Babe don bill me with this cooking thing plenty.

Her government don over! cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

My God will bless you oooo

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
chii8:

My God will bless you oooo

Amen ooo! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tobichuks08: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
mariahAngel:

Her government don over! cheesy
dusted and busted bro, make i dey do this myself with time incase of moro
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
Preciouschinwe:
Prestonn hope you're okay

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ASPIREX: 4:58am On Oct 27, 2020
Akposy:
Most beings on nairaland are always lurking around the corner, impatiently waiting for people to make mistakes or share a perception different from theirs so they can tear the person apart.
Their unforgiving and sentimental analysis is legendary. I'm still oblivious of how you hide behind your keyboards to cancel people you can't confront in reality. The cancel culture on NL is just something else.

Most of these defaulters never or rarely make positive contributions (post food pics, give out recipe or share food inspiration) here. Their likes are always pained that people are posting, cooking and eating good food. I didn't come this far on this thread by cancelling people or hating on their amazing food pics. On the contrary, they pushed and inspired me to improve my "foodieness", get a culinary degree and improve on my food photography skills.

To all that have actually contributed positively to this thread, I sincerely appreciate you guys. It ain't easy cooking, taking food pics and posting online.

I was banned from posting here, reason I haven't posted for a while.
Permit me to take my official leave and unfollow this thread, lemme enjoy my incognito mode. Naysayers and sentimental analyst, I'm withdrawing my pot from your kitchen. You guys can go about drooling your pains on the next big thing.

Meanwhile, you can DM me for your vegetable farming/gardening consultation. I help novice and beginners grow vegetables at home and for commercial purposes.

The electric oven is still available for pickup. The other lady said I should keep it for her but it has been over 6 months and I haven't heard from her.

Enjoy my yummy Scones. Inspired by Mariahangel

Is the electric oven an industrial type?
I would like to see pictures please.
Can you post it here?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nuelzy: 5:18am On Oct 27, 2020
Spot that smoked fish and plantain

"come and join me" No reach there oo.... grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 6:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wahala for who no like plantain grin
I didn't Fashola this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ritapearlydove(f): 7:55am On Oct 27, 2020

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tobichuks08: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2020
Breakfast.
My best meal.

32 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pozehnani(f): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2020
nuelzy:
Spot that smoked fish and plantain

"come and join me" No reach there oo.... grin

Why does this pics give me a nostalgic feeling? You may not understand but there's something about this food that took me down memory lane.

Lovely!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2020
Tobichuks08:
Breakfast.
My best meal.

But isn't that cubes of sugar too much?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) ... (3504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Swit18(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.