Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,968 members, 7,980,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:49 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6100312 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) ... (3592) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by qtguru(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Egusi soup but this week I want to make another recipe

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by qtguru(m): 11:30am On Sep 20, 2021
Contd

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2021
Village kitchen

●Rice

●Spinach

●Tomatoes sauce

Happy new week my beautiful people kiss

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shedrach00(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
Wow, beautiful!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Akposy:
...continuation

Nicely detailed. You keep improving with each passing day.

Can you teach how to make donkwa?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●Rice
●Spinach
●Tomatoes sauce

Happy new week my beautiful people kiss
this is splendid

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2021
Akposy:
Rice and ponmo/beef dodo sauce. The softness of the dodo and ponmo is on another level.
Happy Sunday
mouthwatering food

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chairwoman: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Akposy:

Try and plant scent leaf and other herbs in a small pot. They're life savers

My neighbours are enjoying my scent leaf, basil and rosemary plants as well as my yellow ata rodo. They just pluck and use..

Thanks a lot for the tip chef, I'll do that as soon as possible. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chairwoman: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Akposy:
Breakfast inspiration: Apple crisps and homemade banana ice cream. This is a plate of delicious yet healthy goodness.

For the Banana ice cream
Simply blend together yogurt, banana and condense milk.
After blending, freeze for about 3 - 5 hours.

For the Apple crisps filling
1 apple, peeled & diced
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon flour
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

For the crisp topping:
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup oats
1 tablespoon flour
1 tablespoon cold butter.

Who is trying this? Happy new week

Will be trying this tomorrow, I hope I get it done right.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chairwoman: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Beans and pap

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2021
Chairwoman:

Will be trying this tomorrow, I hope I get it done right.
It will

Chairwoman:

Thanks a lot for the tip chef, I'll do that as soon as possible. smiley
You're welcome

Liposure:
mouthwatering food
Thanks

mariahAngel:

Nicely detailed. You keep improving with each passing day.

Can you teach how to make donkwa?
Thanks.
What is Donkwa?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sparklinglyte(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fried Indomie and eggs bad combo to break the fast

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
Akposy:

It will

You're welcome

Thanks

Thanks.
What is Donkwa?

It’s a snack made with groundnuts by mostly the northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Torie8:
Cornflakes with red apple for breakfast.
It actually tastes nice

You should try it with bananas and nuts.
[img]https://c./-JcScuXXTAoAAAAC/yum-delicious.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Torie8(f): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Dinner
Eba and vegetable soup

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Cravings fulfilled.

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Emmanuel224(m): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

with guinea corn or maize and sugar, omooh e don tey

I go ask mumc Sha, it looks like this y'all

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2021
Emmanuel224:

Omo! I was addicted to this stuff as a child.
I remember it being spicy too.
Thanks.

Akposy, this is the stuff I was referring to.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
I remembered making those as a little girl in the north with other little we yarinyas. Northern memory. We call it dankwa.
Ndi alim, they make something similar but add palm oil.

mariahAngel:

Omo! I was addicted to this stuff as a child.
I remember it being spicy too.
Thanks.

Akposy, this is the stuff I was referring to.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Piscof2000: 1:30am On Sep 21, 2021
Akposy:

My neighbours are enjoying my scent leaf, basil and rosemary plants as well as my yellow ata rodo. They just pluck and use..

Please Sir, am interested in planting scentleaf, how do I get the seeds, or how do I plant them, thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:59am On Sep 21, 2021
Liposure:
this is splendid
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2021
Emmanuel224:

Oh! I know this, those peeps that hawk popcorn corn and groundnut sell it in Lagos.

@Mariahangel I haven't seen this in Jos or maybe I've not be observant. I don't know how to make it.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:24am On Sep 21, 2021
Piscof2000:

Please Sir, am interested in planting scentleaf, how do I get the seeds, or how do I plant them, thanks
Where's your location
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2021
Akposy:

Oh! I know this, those peeps that hawk popcorn corn and groundnut sell it in Lagos.

@Mariahangel I haven't seen this in Jos or maybe I've not be observant. I don't know how to make it.
It is oh,just maybe you have been observant as you said but is most common in areas where the hausas reside another reason for you not seeing it. mariahAngel,let me help you search for the recipe.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 8:49am On Sep 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

I got two recipes,one is with tigernut(which I prefer grin) and the other is maize.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Piscof2000: 8:54am On Sep 21, 2021
Akposy:

Where's your location

Lagos

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayeesha: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2021
Akposy:

HI Akposy.. Pls how are these herbs planted? Do they have seedlings or its the stalks that are planted?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2021
Halcyon123:

I got two recipes,one is with tigernut(which I prefer grin) and the other is maize.

Thank you dear.
I was going to mention you ‘cause I thought you might know how to make it.

I’ve only had the one made with corn and groundnuts, but I imagine the one made with tiger nuts will be tastier.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2021
armyofone:
I remembered making those as a little girl in the north with other little we yarinyas. Northern memory. We call it dankwa.
Ndi alim, they make something similar but add palm oil.

Dankwa. grin
I couldn’t get enough of it.

Most of our local snacks can be very tasty.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
No call am local oh,my hand i no dey. The ones I eat are mostly made from tigernut doubt if I have tasted the maize version.
mariahAngel:

Dankwa. grin
I couldn’t get enough of it.

Most of our local snacks can be very tasty.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Torie8(f): 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
Breakfast

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
Emmanuel224:

I ate this donkwa last week. tongue saw it in the market and gave it a try. From buying it for someone to finishing 85% of it grin

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) (2743) (2744) (2745) ... (3592) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kobojunkie, barag(f), chicfarmer and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.