Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,877 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5863281 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) ... (3501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Three of us go share am na,one each grin

You go take the smallest one. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kharol1234: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Yuneehk:

My eyes maybe, but it looked like you had your noodles on top of a cake. I had to look again to see that was the plate. I was going to ask about the food combination cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

You go take the smallest one. cheesy
Hahaha. Is Madam Ahnie that will take the smallest one. Na she serve just three grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Hahaha. Is Madam Ahnie that will take the smallest one. Na she serve just three grin cheesy

Hahahahahahaha
We no go give her.
We go share am one and half each.
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahaha
We no go give her.
We go share am one and half each.
grin
Correct babe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Haaaa hajiya lolz
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Is the plantain I want grin
Oya collect ham
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
So na my akaralicious una dey debate atop so like jagaban pipestick grin.

The big one goes to mariaangeles,the other one goes through madam flower girl and the smaller one goes to akposy.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
ahnie:

Oya collect ham
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hamzashaf99(f): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Halcyon123:
Hot Milk Cake
Recipe please

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kharol1234:
Something light for the night
This one pass light o

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:15am On Jan 14, 2022
GboyegaD:

I have learned to watch it. My job is permanently remote and at this time, I'm not sure I want to go back to the office.

Now I do intermittent fasting (15/9 and 16/cool. Now we plan meals two weeks ahead since the beginning of the year so that I can ensure I watch my calories intake. At best for lunch, I do banana and nuts.

The only thing I can't sacrifice is my mocha. That one na addiction already.
You guys are trying. I can't abeg. Thank God for high metabolism. Thank God for good food

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:19am On Jan 14, 2022
Halcyon123:
Who wants kunu? Oya make una bring cup,made by me. Am so proud of myself now grin @ ahine I know say you won't mind grin
Well done ma. This kunu is popular in Jos. However, I don't like the taste.....I can't figure it out
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:25am On Jan 14, 2022
ahnie:

The big one goes to mariaangeles,the other one goes through madam flower girl and the smaller one goes to akposy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 2:49am On Jan 14, 2022
Akposy:

Well done ma. This kunu is popular in Jos. However, I don't like the taste.....I can't figure it out
Probably you didn't get a well prepared one. The homemade is taste better than the one prepared for business (money making purpose)

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 2:51am On Jan 14, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

Recipe please
Ok sir

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 3:01am On Jan 14, 2022
Cheers to the weekend...
WWY...

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 3:05am On Jan 14, 2022
And some popcorn to snack on ..
WWY ..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:16am On Jan 14, 2022
Dinner:

Air fried crispy chicken and carrots with cream (combined Olive oil, mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, and sweet chili).

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 8:09am On Jan 14, 2022
Coconut rice with turkey!

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:37am On Jan 14, 2022
ahnie:

I feel like a favourite child. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:37am On Jan 14, 2022
amorprincesa:
Coconut rice with turkey!

Looks like Italian risotto. ❤
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2022
Wow! Let me check Google.
Mariangeles:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:54am On Jan 14, 2022
Halcyon123:

Ok sir
Thanks. Let me prep for the week

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
All these students that don't have a dime, honestly this is not the thread you should be camping on.

Most of us also didn't have " a dime " as students, we can't brag about what we ate while in school, but we weathered the storm. It's a normal phase u will pass through in a developing country like Nigeria, but u are the one who will help yourself.

There is nothing wrong if as a student u enter a building site during the weekend to help them fill decking, lift blocks, mix concrete etc. If u are not really cut for tedious tasks like that , u can meet a local caterer who gets job often to assist in serving food and drinks for a fee at weekend parties. There are tons of other legal menial jobs u can do to keep body and soul together instead of expecting divine miracle/manna from nairaland food section.

If one begs for health/medical issues it is understandable that illness do wipe away people' life savings, but for food; u need to help urself by giving more value to the society so u can get rewarded for it. There's no miracle anywhere other than the one u orchestrate urself with ur own hands.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
amorprincesa:
Wow! Let me check Google.

They have different varieties.
This is what the tomato risotto looks like.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mvena:

This one pass light o

Na new definition of light we see grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

Nigeria coconut rice risotto.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
armyofone:

Nigeria coconut rice risotto.

Right?

As long as it's creamy... cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

Right?

As long as it's creamy... cheesy

Yeah, Parmesan grin

I love that cheese.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) ... (3501) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.