Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5863521 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) ... (3501) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
Rice and Beans. Pepper Dem!!!

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by garriAndsugar: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
aboyaji:
Rice and Beans. Pepper Dem!!!
Rice and just over 18 seed of beans

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
garriAndsugar:

E concern you?

Go and scoop more Beans and put inside.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by garriAndsugar: 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
aboyaji:

E concern you?

Go and scoop more Beans and put inside.
grin It's actually nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
embarassed
garriAndsugar:

grin It's actually nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 2:29am On Apr 12, 2022
garriAndsugar:

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Dinner:

Creamy garlic mashed potatoes, crispy chicken thigh, and a creamy Collard greens gravy.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnennachiji(f): 5:19am On Apr 12, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Your location pls,I just want to come and say hello to you grin
Hahahahha, okay Houston
Am waiting
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DenreleDave(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2022
Slice bread and Oat grin grin grin grin

Baddest combo grin grin grin grin

I dey chop am like I dey chop bread and bean/stew cheesy grin

Dedicated to my love petyprincess

And mama ahnie

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DenreleDave(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Creamy garlic mashed potatoes, crispy chicken thigh, and a creamy Collard greens gravy.

Baba u go dey visit toilet well well oooo

Your shit go dey special ehnnnnn n. grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by garriAndsugar: 10:45am On Apr 12, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

You will drink with straw abi?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciousppearl(f): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2022

32 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ona dooh!

Lunch cool

Ofe Egusi (Egusi soup) very tasty grin cool

Live life

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LoveofGod2much: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mango don land. Come and lick

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LoveofGod2much: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Spaghetti tongue

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LoveofGod2much: 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Swallow and ofe egwusi.

33 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LoveofGod2much: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Fried yam and egg. tongue tongue tongue

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
LoveofGod2much:

opiora mango, I dey queue.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ambient: 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
LoveofGod2much:

Location,you dey sell am?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
DenreleDave:
Slice bread and Oat grin grin grin grin
Baddest combo grin grin grin grin
I dey chop am like I dey chop bread and bean/stew cheesy grin
Dedicated to my love petyprincess
And mama ahnie
Sliced bread and oats? This, to me, is a weird combination. I mean oats pretty much tastes like the same wheat in my bread. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mjuvey3: 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Sapa really hold me ooo smiley

See wetin I dey chop angry

Eba and egusi soup undecided

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KBARBIE(f): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ok I know how busy you are at work and you definitely need some purchases to be done.

Let's be your market purchase plug and relieve you of that one stress.

Interested�, call or WhatsApp Adekemi on 09161505947.

#integrityisourwatchword.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
LoveofGod2much:
wowwww kerosene Mango it's been long I licked that mango pls where can I get it? What state are u?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
mjuvey3:

Your soup fine, but why you put your eba for floor na?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
GboyegaD:

I used scent leaves, bitter leaves, and utazi leaves. I got them dry from an African Store (Wazobia) near me.

Lucky you - finding all the leaves around you cheesy

I ordered 'naija spinach seeds' online to plant. It refused to grow.

Scent leave i bought scented and tasted like something else. Off the drain the soup went. I know scent leaf aroma...I think they mixed it with some other dried leaves before they blended it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
mjuvey3:

You suffered that eba...you try.

Sapa not - i heard yellow garri is expensive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mjuvey3: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

Your soup fine, but why you put your eba for floor na?

I dey vex ni....

Me wey dey chop better before,come dey chop eba cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mjuvey3: 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
armyofone:

You suffered that eba...you try.

Sapa not - i heard yellow garri is expensive.

That eba knew I wasn't playing

Even the egusi soup felt my anger mixed with the undiluted anger of the harshness of the economy smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
mjuvey3:

I dey vex ni....

Me wey dey chop better before,come dey chop eba cry

Eba no bad na.

You no even s'ope say you see food chow.
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
mjuvey3:

That eba knew I wasn't playing

Even the egusi soup felt my anger mixed with the undiluted anger of the harshness of the economy smiley

Condition no go permanent. Take it from the floor, bless the eba and fine soup and eat. Tomorrow will be a better day.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Labadi must not see this meal o, he will start to run his mouth like a fire hydrant. cool

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Funmicoconuts(f): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Coconut swallow X Egusi soup cooked with assorted meat and garnished with fish for moral support tongue

36 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) ... (3501) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Wotowotoman and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.