Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,880 members, 7,935,770 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:32 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6011430 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) ... (3552) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2023
LittleBigDick:
After visiting my Ethiopian babe, she served me this nori
Resident food theft.
You now reminded us of elder.001 that lifted a pic of ogbono soup from the internet and claimed his ghostly supposed wife cooked it.

Make una try dey rest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2023
mexxy1:

Thank you.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 10:06am On Mar 11, 2023
LittleBigDick:
For dream abi
All these elder wannabes

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2023
Preciousppearl:
thanks

You welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:09am On Mar 11, 2023
Pancakes served with strawberry compote, grapes πŸ‡, strawberries πŸ“, apple 🍎 and banana 🍌.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 10:11am On Mar 11, 2023
Akposy:
Pancakes served with strawberry compote, grapes πŸ‡, strawberries πŸ“, apple 🍎 and banana 🍌.

Very very colorful🀩

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2023
Sausage Rolls served with Zobo drink

@chef'DπŸ‘¨β€πŸ³πŸ”ͺ

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 11, 2023
LittleBigDick:
Come clear your fecking self here,mate. Did you steal this photo from the net? 🀣

Why do you people feel the need to live a fake life, and prove what you aren't! 😩

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jnrbayano(m): 10:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Akposy:

Yummy looking

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2023
doscar:

@chef'DπŸ‘¨β€πŸ³πŸ”ͺ
Pls mind if I suggest,your moving your camera close to your meals when taking pictures?

Pls look into my suggestion.
Many thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pinterest: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
mexxy1:

Thank you.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pinterest: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2023
After visiting my Swedish babe, she served me this KΓΆttbullar

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mexxy1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
Pinterest:
After visiting my Swedish babe, she served me this KΓΆttbullar

I know you're catching cruise but, this is not the aim of this thread please.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2023
Elder people dan invade this thread sha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pinterest: 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
mexxy1:

I know you're catching cruise but, this is not the aim of this thread please.

Ok so? I have been caught, go to court.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2023
Pinterest:

Ok so? I have been caught, go to court.
It's a simple message. You don't need to fake nothing, no one's going to Court. Be real with yourself dawg!

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Omawumi17(f): 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
A
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:01pm On Mar 11, 2023
sod09:
Elder people dan invade this thread sha

Elder na ur guy na cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pinterest: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

It's a simple message. You don't need to fake nothing, no one's going to Court. Be real with yourself dawg!

Abeg get out. You should preach to the one with Ethiopian babe, not me.

Who’s trying to impress you?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Elder na ur guy na cheesy
The guy dan get plenty children that look up to him
His legacy must continue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
Pinterest:

Abeg get out. You should preach to the one with Ethiopian babe, not me.

Who’s trying to impress you?
Fake boy! 🀣🀣
Who you wan impress? πŸ˜„
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pinterest: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Fake boy! 🀣🀣
Who you wan impress? πŸ˜„

Even the person that quoted me initially knew I was cruising, because of the other guys post.

You’ve been noticed. Some of you are sad in real life fr πŸ™ƒ.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Pinterest: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

I know you are cruising! Lolzz

Lol. We good 🀝
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2023
Jollof rice and peppered Gizzard

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2023
Uha soup, tastes so nice

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lilioj: 5:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
beautyhd:
Uha soup, tastes so nice
Looks so delicious, I love Oha soup😍😍

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2023
ahnie:

Pls mind if I suggest,your moving your camera close to your meals when taking pictures?

Pls look into my suggestion.
Many thanks

Okay Ahnie.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 6:25pm On Mar 11, 2023
Blake755:
Yeah had to start watching my diet sad angry
abi na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kwinanitaa(f): 7:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
Akposy:

This is truly lovely. Can I ask your budget for all these?

Your estimation.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
I love it the first day it's prepared. Doesn't taste great the next day.
beautyhd:
Uha soup, tastes so nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
doscar:

@chef'DπŸ‘¨β€πŸ³πŸ”ͺ

Yummy.

Please share your recipe for the sausage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) ... (3552) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sirqt5(m), Painandgain(f), teresafaith and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.