Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,036 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5880639 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) ... (3507) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
cococandy:
wahala. All the people want is some rain and no terrible roads.
That is asking for too much 😁😁
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Ishilove:

That is asking for too much 😁😁
apparently
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2023

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 24, 2023
By the way, does anyone live in Chicago? I'm looking for great restaurants to eat at in the windy city. Any suggestions pour moi?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Purvan(m): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
My burger came with a handy knife 🔪 undecided

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Purvan(m): 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
Exodus15v11:
By the way, does anyone live in Chicago? I'm looking for great restaurants to eat at in the windy city. Any suggestions pour moi?

Try grand lux cafe or red ivy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2023
cococandy:
If there’s one thing this useless heat is good for, it’s making my okra plants and wild flowers patch start to thrive more .
Roasted purple top turnips for myself and Okra soup for the Mr; will be coming up later. And I’m splitting the excess tomatoes and herbs with my neighbors.

Please guys stay safe and don’t forget to check all parked cars you come across for sleeping kids and pets. They are predicting an even bigger heat wave next week.🥵🥵🥵🥵

Saw the news of the one that happened in Texas...they had to break the window to get the child out.
Many people don't like using their AC due to cost. I wonder how they will deal with this heat.

Eating hot habanero food and drinking plenty cold water is good.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2023
armyofone:

Saw the news of the one that happened in Texas...they had to break the window to get the child out.
Many people don't like using their AC due to cost. I wonder how they will deal with this heat.
it makes me so scared. These poor kids in the care of reckless adults.

Every single summer someone is leaving their kids or wards to roast alive in a hot car because of their extreme foolishness. I always look into parked cars as I’m moving around in the summer. Won’t hesitate to destroy a window if I see on kid in a parked car.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2023
It is unfortunate. I think the lady locked her key inside the car.
The weather is something else! I read some people died on Arizona.
Let's stay hydrated and keep AC on.

cococandy:
it makes me so scared. These poor kids in the care of reckless adults.

Every single summer someone is leaving their kids or wards to roast alive in a hot car because of their extreme foolishness. I always look into parked cars as I’m moving around in the summer. Won’t hesitate to destroy a window if I see on kid in a parked car.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
armyofone:
It is unfortunate. I think the lady locked her key inside the car.
The weather is something else! I read some people died on Arizona.
Let's stay hydrated and keep AC on.

She might have been the exception. At least they rescued the kid immediately. Many times it’s only discovered too late cry

Our godparents live in Arizona they said you can cook on the sidewalk
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
grin yeah! Very hot!
cococandy:

She might have been the exception. At least they rescued the kid immediately. Many times it’s only discovered too late cry

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DyingFetus: 1:28am On Jul 25, 2023
Carne asada a west coast delicacy.

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 2:30am On Jul 25, 2023
Try it without the cheddar.

I like carne asada tacos plain. You get to feel the tortilla and marinated meat better.
For me, I prefer carne asada bowl.

DyingFetus:
Carne asada a west coast delicacy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:01am On Jul 25, 2023
ahnie:

Woah...thanks for the mention we appreciate.Enjoy your meal.

This is ours....to flex spaghetti,I nor get power to pluck feathers

Why people no dey but this type for Christmas?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:12am On Jul 25, 2023
Dinner:

Eba with okro soup.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:17am On Jul 25, 2023
GboyegaD:

Why people no dey but this type for Christmas?
I think next Xmas m gonna get this frozen chicken to save me the torture of watching her the chicken is killed.
Just buy n cut... straight to the pot.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 7:18am On Jul 25, 2023
The gods visited

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2023
Just because it’s new yam season .

Boiled yam + fried egg

PS: I made the egg spicy cos I can’t eat fried egg without pepper

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Purvan(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2023
ahnie:
The gods visited

This food is lacking some basic necessities 😁
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Purvan(m): 8:48am On Jul 25, 2023
ahnie:

I think next Xmas m gonna get this frozen chicken to save me the torture of watching her the chicken is killed.
Just buy n cut... straight to the pot.

Omo live chicken is the best

There's a lot of GMO infested frozen chicken out there

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Purvan(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Boiled yam + fried egg

Taati bottus of desperado for you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2023
Purvan:

Omo live chicken is the best

There's a lot of GMO infested frozen chicken out there

That means we all will be dead by now.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Boiled yam + fried egg

New yam already shocked shocked shocked
Upiantu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Egba with okro soup.
Wish you are my nebor honestly.
Your soups dey always ginger me to swallow.

I don’t even remember some soups until I peep in here

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2023
descarado:

New yam already shocked shocked shocked
Upiantu

There's new yam everywhere in Lagos now
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2023
cococandy:

We had such last yr. You go see naked people tire.
Lots of people died. Hospitals were over stretched.

I was thinking this Yr will be like that only for rain to be falling anyhow.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2023
descarado:

That means we all will be dead by now.

cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cassie74: 10:44am On Jul 25, 2023
Akposy:
Orange chicken thigh served with Jollof rice & beans, overstayed coleslaw, pomegranate and chilled ribenna.

Orange chicken was made with;
Freshly squeezed orange juice 🍊
Blended sesame oil
Worcestershire sauce
Brown sugar
Nutmeg
Seasoning cube
Cameroon pepper
Salt
Fresh herbs (thyme, dill, oregano & white rosemary) from my container garden.

Happy Sunday 🙂

How can I get your number...I need seedlings
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2023
Pomo🥰

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
descarado:

Wish you are my nebor honestly.
Your soups dey always ginger me to swallow.

I don’t even remember some soups until I peep in here

Relocate come this side of the world na. Besides, na mentee me sef still be for here ooo. In recent times, we just decide what to cook that is easier during the week.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2023
Vegetable yam porridge grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
Snak tym 🥐🥖🧀🍩

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3306) (3307) (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) ... (3507) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Richard2007(m), Ohferanmi(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.