Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,471 members, 7,964,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:10 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6067780 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) ... (3573) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joseph1832(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23
Caaz:

Thank you joe
erm, do I know you? The way you typed "Joe" it seems kinda... No offense. 🙏
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamL(f): 9:10pm On Jun 23
Ihebu4chelsea:
It's bitter. I prefer Afang and edikakong. And their oga. White soup. Akwa ibom ayaya!!

Same here. I only get discouraged whenever I want to make afang due to the pounding of the leaves. I will forever bless a friend who taught me some of their delicacies.

How do prefer your periwinkles With or without shells?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 9:21pm On Jun 23
Chicken drumsticks
Green beans
Carrots
Hibanero pepper
Redoil.
Rice

Dinner

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 9:22pm On Jun 23
joseph1832:
erm, do I know you? The way you typed "Joe" it seems kinda... No offense. 🙏
No,you don't,but I ve seen some of your posts.

No offense taken.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by joseph1832(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23
Caaz:

Now,you don't,but I ve seen some of your posts.

No offense taken.
Okey dokey. It's just that the way you said "Joe" only those I've met offline call me that, online. Anyway, it's all good. My respect to your hubby for taking you out. Cheers.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 10:19pm On Jun 23
joseph1832:
Okey dokey. It's just that the way you said "Joe" only those I've met offline call me that, online. Anyway, it's all good. My respect to your hubby for taking you out. Cheers.
No shakes!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 9JAMac10: 11:10pm On Jun 23
Semolina swallow and tasty delicious soup

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missidy: 12:42am On Jun 24
Pounding of afang is just suffer head. Grind the afang in the market, that's what I do.
iamL:

Same here. I only get discouraged whenever I want to make afang due to the pounding of the leaves. I will forever bless a friend who taught me some of their delicacies.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:59am On Jun 24
iamL:

i don't eat periwinkle.....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:31am On Jun 24
smiley Bring your fufu

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 6:01am On Jun 24
cococandy:
smiley Bring your fufu
😢😢😢

This is unfaaaairrrrr, Coco whyyy?🤤🤤😪😪

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Niok: 6:05am On Jun 24
cococandy:
smiley Bring your fufu
you mean semo tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:07am On Jun 24
Niok:
you mean semo tongue

That one too grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:08am On Jun 24
shaybebaby:

😢😢😢

This is unfaaaairrrrr, Coco whyyy?🤤🤤😪😪

I haven’t made this in a while. It was so delicious 😌

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LocalFARMERS: 8:21am On Jun 24
Caaz:
Breakfast... inspired by oga Localfarmers in one of his thread.

Rice pudding
Milk
White boiled rice.

Nice one. This looks yummy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eraglory: 8:35am On Jun 24
Good morning comrades

Pls is there anyone willing to lend me 4k to pay back 5k by month end?...I need to get garri to stay afloat before salary enters.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 10:01am On Jun 24
Breakfast
Chicken
Boiled native egg
Carrots
Peas

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by luvlyoracle(m): 10:16am On Jun 24
Someone give ma a nice recipe for coleslaw
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24
#3500...Wuz ere! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24
9JAMac10:
Semolina swallow and tasty delicious soup

What's the name of the soup?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 2:43pm On Jun 24
Caaz:
Breakfast... inspired by oga Localfarmers in one of his thread.

Rice pudding
Milk
White boiled rice.
This looks absolutely disgusting.
Are you Ahnie? Asking because only her can consume dirt like this in the name of meal.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 3:39pm On Jun 24
LocalFARMERS:

Nice one. This looks yummy.
Thank you sir
cheesy cheesy wink

One begged for money make we set up ponmo business for his mum,the other one is crying on my DM everyday.

He dey even try sell his grandma.old Amu clay pot for us.may God not let us fight because of ordinary jellof rice or beg for playpad wink

See fingers like person wey collagen don finish from his body.
Cc
Nlanalyst

Hustle oh

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:13pm On Jun 24
My little assistant likes to pick strawberries for me and plate her own breakfast. I have a tiny gardener on my hands now.

1st pic we usually leave some laying around for the birds. It’s fun to watch them eat.

Edit

NL picture quality. 😑 ugh

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 7:00pm On Jun 24
missidy:
Pounding of afang is just suffer head. Grind the afang in the market, that's what I do.

I once tried grinding it in the market but it was “sandy” when I cooked it. I was tasting sand in the soup. Is there a way to prevent that?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 7:15pm On Jun 24
sheycrown:

I once tried grinding it in the market but it was “sandy” when I cooked it. I was tasting sand in the soup. Is there a way to prevent that?
It was not properly washed I guess.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missidy: 11:25pm On Jun 24
That means their machine was dirty or the sellers didn't wash the afang or the crayfish they used to bring it out of the grinder wasn't selected. I always select the crayfish before giving it to them to grind the afang out.
For hygiene sake, you can continue pounding it at home to avoid the sand issue.
sheycrown:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missidy: 11:29pm On Jun 24
Some sellers don't wash their afang. The afang my dad just brought from the village for us, I washed all and dried them under the sun. A lot of dirt & sand came out of it. Some sellers don't wash it, they just cut & sell it like that.
sheycrown:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fall2021: 2:52am On Jun 25
Shrimp Fried rice

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 9JAMac10: 3:40am On Jun 25
Munching on bbq chicken wings. Join me

17 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LocalFARMERS: 8:26am On Jun 25
Caaz:

Thank you sir
cheesy cheesy wink

One begged for money make we set up ponmo business for his mum,the other one is crying on my DM everyday.

He dey even try sell his grandma.old Amu clay pot for us.may God not let us fight because of ordinary jellof rice or beg for playpad wink

See fingers like person wey collagen don finish from his body.
Cc
Nlanalyst

Hustle oh

No mind them. Allow them to keep wailing cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LocalFARMERS: 8:30am On Jun 25
Nlanalyst:

This looks absolutely disgusting.
Are you Ahnie? Asking because only her can consume dirt like this in the name of meal.

How does that nutritious meal, that is made from Rice and Milk look disgusting? You are just angry, maybe you never eat anything for days and e come dey pain you say, some people dey cook Rice (wey dey expensive). Come still dey add Milk wey common People can no longer afford. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 8:42am On Jun 25
LocalFARMERS:

How does that nutritious meal, that is made from Rice and Milk look disgusting? You are just angry, maybe you never eat anything for days and e come dey pain you say, some people dey cook Rice (wey dey expensive). Come still dey add Milk wey common People can no longer afford. grin
Remind me please, who are you??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3497) (3498) (3499) (3500) (3501) (3502) (3503) ... (3573) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.