Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,942 members, 7,883,284 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5886054 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Peterzoom20: 10:08pm On Jul 07
My Sunday special. Invisible jollof rice toppled with invisible fried dodo, two big turkey laps and coleslaw mixed with boiled egg. I thank thee oh lord for this food when others have nothing to eat.
Come and join me brethren. πŸ€—

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RealityKings(f): 10:08pm On Jul 07
Peterzoom20:
My Sunday special. Invisible jollof rice toppled with invisible fried dodo, two big turkey laps and coleslaw. I thank thee for this food.
Come and join me brethren. πŸ€—

May God provide

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Peterzoom20: 10:10pm On Jul 07
RealityKings:

May God provide
I've already satisfied by my invisible food bro. If you want I can link you up to the shadow realm where I bought my invisible food stuffs from the market. 🀝
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RealityKings(f): 10:13pm On Jul 07
Peterzoom20:

I've already satisfied by my invisible food bro. If you want I can link you up to the shadow realm where I bought my invisible food stuffs from the market. 🀝

Anything wey you wann give me abeg use am oil my aza.
I dey really rusty at the moment.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:50pm On Jul 07
Dessert and dessert wine

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:10pm On Jul 07
Bring your fufu

Not every Sunday we eat rice

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Niok: 11:42pm On Jul 07
cococandy:
Bring your fufu

Not every Sunday we eat rice
fufu Abi na semo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:55pm On Jul 07
wink
Niok:
fufu Abi na semo

Your choice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RealityKings(f): 12:01am
Wotowotoman:

This your tattoo that you are so proud of. I hope it was done for free sha….

grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 5:22am
Lasagne! Made by the man.

Ingredients:
1)Minced beef
2)Prosciutto
3)Passata
4)Onions
5)Mixed Herbs
6)Mozzarella( my second favourite cheese)
7)White Sauce
coolLasagne Sheets.

1,3,4,5 used to make the ragu. Then that is placed in the casserole dish in the following order.

Ragu, Lasagne sheets, white sauce, top with mozzarella. Rinse and repeat until the last layer of Lasagne sheet is placed. Pop in the oven and voila!

Ignore the hole at the side, that's mr just "appreciating" his cookingπŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:31am
This looks so rich

Well done to him
shaybebaby:
Lasagne! Made by the man.

Ingredients:
1)Minced beef
2)Prosciutto
3)Passata
4)Onions
5)Mixed Herbs
6)Mozzarella( my second favourite cheese)
7)White Sauce
coolLasagne Sheets.

1,3,4,5 used to make the ragu. Then that is placed in the casserole dish in the following order.

Ragu, Lasagne sheets, white sauce, top with mozzarella. Rinse and repeat until the last layer of Lasagne sheet is placed. Pop in the oven and voila!

Ignore the hole at the side, that's mr just "appreciating" his cookingπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:34am
Rice and roast chicken.

Me and rice must have a covenant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 6:40am
post=130829862:
Barbecue is Life mehn.
Happy Weekend Y'all tongue
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 6:40am
GboyegaD:
Wheat amala with ewedu.
yum
GboyegaD:
Cooked cabbage and carrot with broiled chicken thigh.
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 6:49am
cococandy:
This looks so rich

Well done to him

Thank you😊, he did well, didn't he?

Only that I cannot convey your compliments to the chef, he will not let me hear word with Shakira and strutting around like a peacock if I tell him.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Meanwhile, I sighted the port! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:51am
Pls tell him o.
so he’ll keep coming up with more delicacies.
The way to man’s heart is food praise lipsrsealed

@bold now I’m sleepy because of it. 😴

shaybebaby:

Thank you😊, he did well, didn't he?

Only that I cannot convey your compliments to the chef, he will not let me hear word with Shakira and strutting around like a peacock if I tell him.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Meanwhile, I sighted the port! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 7:08am
cococandy:
Pls tell him o.
so he’ll keep coming up with more delicacies.
The way to man’s heart is food praise lipsrsealed

@bold now I’m sleepy because of it. 😴

That made me laugh..reminds me of my sister πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Well, you have indulged and imbibed ( wonderfully so too). Ofcourse it is sleep that remains.

Oya, bedtime! Sleep tight.☺️☺️
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 7:12am
cococandy:
Rice and roast chicken.

Me and rice must have a covenant
That looks bae!

Do share, how did you cook that πŸ₯¦? I like the slightly roasted tinge?

Oh, and your green beans too, I saw it on one of the pics you shared earlier. It looks crisp and glistened, not soggy like mine when I cook it ( I steam).
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:18am
shaybebaby:

That looks bae!

Do share, how did you cook that πŸ₯¦? I like the slightly roasted tinge?

Oh, and your green beans too, I saw it on one of the pics you shared earlier. It looks crisp and glistened, not soggy like mine when I cook it ( I steam).

Green beans I steamed too. Just until soft but not cooked all the way through. Then drain the water. A drizzle of olive oil and seasoning then I cover the pan and the residual heat do the rest

As for the broccoli I make sure I dry it off thoroughly after washing. Then put it directly into the hot pan. Don’t move it for a few minutes so it can get a roast on one side, then flip and add grass fed butter, a pinch of seasoning. Turn of the heat and let it cook on just the hot pan. Enjoy πŸ˜‰

shaybebaby:

That made me laugh..reminds me of my sister πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Well, you have indulged and imbibed ( wonderfully so too). Ofcourse it is sleep that remains.

Oya, bedtime! Sleep tight.☺️☺️

Goodnight πŸ˜˜πŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸŒ™

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Watianoengineer(m), JstBrave(f), Janyves(m), okeV(f), StephOkemini, Fairandlovely(f), omooba969(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.