Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5900403 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stolen: 10:12am
Nigerians no longer posting food here like before.

Only aboad people still posting, abeg make una represent .

Hunger in the land. Tinubu happened!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by T2SSpace(f): 10:27am
Stolen:
Nigerians no longer posting food here like before.

Only aboad people still posting, abeg make una represent .

Hunger in the land. Tinubu happened!

I don't want to laugh please grin but you're so damn funny. It's not a competition abeg, Nigerians at home are going through a lot at the moment lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 11:31am
Rice,meat bag,coconut balls and cold zobo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by premierlead: 11:55am
Files:

How's the week been

Fine thank you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:07pm
Sea bass pan seared with vegetables and served with French fries.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Messina123: 12:25pm
Files:

All is well man. Sorry

Thank you bro.

2md day of fasting because of e no dey but we thank God
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SUPERBLOOM: 12:46pm
Messina123:

Thank you bro.

2md day of fasting because of e no dey but we thank God
You should add prayers
So that it will be fasting and prayers
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Messina123: 1:01pm
SUPERBLOOM:

You should add prayers
So that it will be fasting and prayers

Prayer join but man fit faint from here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Messina123: 1:10pm
I feel like eating this

Rice and beans with plantain with salad and chicken/turkey.

Drown it out with a nice cold bottle of coke.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SUPERBLOOM: 1:10pm
Messina123:

Prayer join but man fit faint from here.

If that's God's will then don't fight it.
After all, Heaven is the goal.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SUPERBLOOM: 1:11pm
Messina123:
I feel like eating this

Rice and beans with plantain with salad and chicken/turkey.

Drown it out with a nice cold bottle of coke.

I feel like eating Pounded yam, egusi with cat fish and shrimps then very cold milk
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Messina123: 1:13pm
SUPERBLOOM:

If that's God's will then don't fight it.
After all, Heaven is the goal.

I'm sincerely praying it to be god's will. See if I could go right now that'll be the best thing to happen. I'm too cowardly to hang or poison myself.
I cut the rope 3 times now that I've tried

(1) (2) (3) ... (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KingKayxCee11(m), SUPERBLOOM, iamoyindamola(m), Cetona(f), Holla911(m), Messina123 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.