Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,250 members, 7,907,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:15 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5947139 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Botragelad: 8:23am
Files:
Breakfast
No Akara and Eko
Sorry to say, just a light joke, but this like something an AI would do if you asked it to generate a picture of shawarma, curry, and fruit salad.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Files: 9:27am
Botragelad:

Sorry to say, just a light joke, but this like something an AI would do if you asked it to generate a picture of shawarma, curry, and fruit salad.

Sorry for yourself. Why not ask AI to do it for you and post it on here to disprove my food
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Botragelad: 9:30am
Files:

Sorry for yourself. Why not ask AI to do it for you and post it on here to disprove my food
Why so agitated? Lol
I wasn't trying to disprove your food, per se, and there are hundreds of AI models that generate photos, so they're bound to look different.

I was simply making an observation. You seem to have a bit of a thin skin, can't take a joke, apparently.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by obyikye(f): 9:32am
Hahahaha hahahahaha 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣, haaa, is it that serious?
To me "Eba and Egusi.
Eba and Ogbono and Okro.
Eba and Okro.

Akpu(fufu) with butter leaf
Fufu with Oha soup
Fufu with Edikanikong(Vegetables) soup.

Pounded yam with Nsala(white soup)
Pounded yam with ofe Achi and ukazi.

Menemonic:
shocked
bunch of sand
How eba take be the best?
Do you try other swallow(s)..

Give it a try, don't forget to thank me for this..
Comparing eba with Pounded yam is really unfair, weirdest thing I can say..
Damn 😩😩

(1) (2) (3) ... (3529) (3530) (3531) (3532) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, Tpresh(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.