Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,354 members, 7,950,743 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6038995 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) ... (3564) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Atllanta: 11:21pm On Aug 13
Sandralight:

I want this 😫, straight from the pot as it's burning my tongue with cold water

Fire on
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Maeve7: 2:11pm On Aug 14
Lunch (bruschetta and chicken sausages) and dessert.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tightpussy2024(f): 2:54pm On Aug 14
Breakfast: Just coffee

Breakfast 2:
Toast bread,avocado, lettuce,mayonnaise, salmon and coffee.
not for me,for a colleague that came visiting. Didnt know how to tell her, "wait a minute,can I take a snapshot of the food first..". So I just took it quietly while she ate.

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yhurpapa: 3:33pm On Aug 14
I hope I fit upload my oil rice without any problem 😕

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:57pm On Aug 14
Tightpussy2024:
Breakfast: Just coffee

Breakfast 2:
Toast bread,avocado, lettuce,mayonnaise, salmon and coffee.
not for me,for a colleague that came visiting. Didnt know how to tell her, "wait a minute,can I take a snapshot of the food first..". So I just took it quietly while she ate.

Did you do the coffee art yourself?

I love it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:58pm On Aug 14
Found some cocoyams so I made native soup with uziza and cow leg.

It was missing some key ingredients but delicious nonetheless

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 5:18pm On Aug 14
joseph1832:
There's scent leaf in the US. I'm surprise...
pretty sure scent leaf is basil which is readily available

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 5:19pm On Aug 14
cococandy:

It’s actually okay over here.
I spent 200 euros at this Igbo woman’s store and I made egusi with goat, okra with cow leg and yam porridge from everything I bought. Still have ingredients (poundo flour, yellow garri, palm oil, sardines, dried prawns, crayfish powder, amala, pepper) left for other meals if I want to.
I honestly think the price is fair considering everything.

But When I lived in Washington state, nearest African store was very far away and super expensive because she was the only one in that area. I think it depends on what western country one is shopping in.

Cheap in Houston. Fyi the the lady I get my produce from in the north ships internationally to lots of people so you could check with her and get all you need for way cheaper and straight from the farm.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 5:19pm On Aug 14
joseph1832:
Lol.

200 Euros should be over 300 thousand naira. Do you know what I'll buy with that amount, and still have alot of change to spare to use to drink Jack Daniels and may be indulge myself with a little wet pleasure. Lol.

I won't even spend up to 100 thousand Naira to get all you got over here, that's if I'm in Lagos. Where I am, I won't spend up to 500 thousand Naira, hike, If I want, I'll go straight to the villages and buy them straight from the source, and it'll be way cheaper. Lol.

You guys spend alot on Nigerian foodstuff over there. I can't say if you will spend that much, if you ordered all those foodstuff from Nigeria.
you would spend about what you are saying in Houston. Those other states are expensive. Texas is almost like being in Naija
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tightpussy2024(f): 5:33pm On Aug 14
cococandy:

Did you do the coffee art yourself?

I love it
Yes, after various failed attempt.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:47pm On Aug 14
Yhurpapa:
I hope I fit upload my oil rice without any problem 😕

Of course, you can.
Feel free.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:49pm On Aug 14
radautoworks:
pretty sure scent leaf is basil which is readily available

The scent leaf I used was uziza. I don’t know what the botanical name is but it wasn’t basil

You’re right basil is readily available. I grow them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:57pm On Aug 14
Neptunium:

Shut up, nasty Perverted criminal. Na your type dem go deport soon, buffoon. And liar, you no inform her now. See lie grin grin grin. You didn't inform her before, it's now now after seeing my comment that you just informed her? grin grin grin. Perverted liar oshi

I come in peace But You’re taking it too far.

I saw the picture and it was just a neckline and a hand holding a sandwich. If someone didn’t see it, they might think something inappropriate was posted.

Pls be mindful of how easy it is to paint a wrong picture based on choice of words. What’s bringing perverted into the conversation?

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Maeve7: 6:46pm On Aug 14
cococandy:

Please, I‘d love some too. kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HueyNewton: 6:55pm On Aug 14
Maeve7:

Coco is already taken (double entendre)

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Maeve7: 7:09pm On Aug 14
HueyNewton:

Coco is already taken (double entendre)

I hope the pot is big enough. wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Menemonic: 7:09pm On Aug 14
cococandy:

kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:16pm On Aug 14
Maeve7:

sending asap 😌

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3537) (3538) (3539) (3540) (3541) (3542) (3543) ... (3564) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibehchizzy, Maeve7 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.