Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,083 members, 7,987,828 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:50 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (6117743 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3569) (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) ... (3599) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:00am On Sep 29
Dinner:

Rice and stew with the left over Moimoi from breakfast.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DeeScan: 8:44am On Sep 29
Starboytwo:
I no sure say people wey dey here na Nigerians.

Sipping things.

Dude

πŸ™„πŸ™„
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TallnSexyBabe(f): 9:01am On Sep 29
Not my food.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Modecaih: 9:58am On Sep 29
TallnSexyBabe:
Not my food.
copyright infringement,,lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TallnSexyBabe(f): 10:25am On Sep 29
Modecaih:
copyright infringement,,lol

Lol yessss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Xidget: 5:04pm On Sep 29
Lunch

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by frugal(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29
Rice and fried eggs while waiting for Sunday stew.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by korexes(f): 8:31pm On Sep 29
Eggs and plantain smiley

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:12am On Sep 30
Brunch:

Waffle with sunny side up (over cooked) eggs. Was busy watching over the coffee I was making and when I remembered, the yolk was fully cooked.

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:13am On Sep 30
Dinner:

Pounded yam and efo riro.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Quaresma11: 9:08am On Sep 30
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Pounded yam and efo riro.
Looks great, are you a chef?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Quaresma11: 9:09am On Sep 30
frugal:
Rice and fried eggs while waiting for Sunday stew.
I never know why i can't enjoy eating white rice with fried eggs, it just doesn't go with my taste buds. Looks great though.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30
Quaresma11:

Looks great, are you a chef?

Thank you and no, I am not.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissSlimbody(f): 2:17pm On Sep 30
GboyegaD:
Brunch:

Waffle with sunny side up (over cooked) eggs. Was busy watching over the coffee I was making and when I remembered, the yolk was fully cooked.

Ayam happy the yolk was fully cooked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:35pm On Sep 30
Chestnuts πŸ˜‹

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 3:37pm On Sep 30
cococandy:
Chestnuts πŸ˜‹
my mom loves those? You roast them yourself?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:42pm On Sep 30
radautoworks:
my mom loves those? You roast them yourself?

Yes I did.
Score them first. Boil in salt water for 10 minutes and roast for 35-40mims. They taste like sweet potatoes.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ednut1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 30
Assorted peppersoup

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Menemonic: 4:56pm On Sep 30
cococandy:
Chestnuts πŸ˜‹
kiss

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:58pm On Sep 30
MissSlimbody:

Ayam happy the yolk was fully cooked grin grin

Good for you. I am not happy with a fully cooked yolk anymore. Even in my omelets, I try to leave the middle a bit custardy so that it isn't too dry to eat.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Reggaero(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30
Menemonic:
kiss

grin
you still dey stalk that lady grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Reggaero(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30
ednut1:
Assorted peppersoup
tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Menemonic: 7:43pm On Sep 30
Reggaero:
you still dey stalk that lady grin
cry

Na who give up fucck up..

grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissSlimbody(f): 12:13am On Oct 01
GboyegaD:

Good for you. I am not happy with a fully cooked yolk anymore. Even in my omelets, I try to leave the middle a bit custardy so that it isn't to dry to eat.

To each their own o. I prefer my eggs fully cooked and dry. If it is "a bit custardy" like you described it, I will definitely throw up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:20am On Oct 01
Dinner:

Boiled unripe plantain with Benin Owho soup. Hopefully before weekend, I plan to make Delta Owho soup with starch.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 6:14am On Oct 01
Crawfish etouffee from the past chronicles tongue

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shilz(f): 8:43am On Oct 01
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Boiled unripe plantain with Benin Owho soup. Hopefully before weekend, I plan to make Delta Owho soup with starch.
my favorite edo meal but with smoked mackerel…

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollyjoy(f): 11:23am On Oct 01
My pot of fresh fish banga soup kiss kiss

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollyjoy(f): 11:25am On Oct 01
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

gimme location tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:57am On Oct 01
dollyjoy:
My pot of fresh fish banga soup kiss kiss
oh my πŸ˜‹

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Antwan99: 12:22pm On Oct 01
I am very hungry right now and then I decided to come to here to look at food. It has gotten worse.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by hopefulLandlord: 1:02pm On Oct 01
Antwan99:
I am very hungry right now and then I decided to come to here to look at food. It has gotten worse.
You took one of the worst possible decision a hungry person can take. Accept my sympathy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3569) (3570) (3571) (3572) (3573) (3574) (3575) ... (3599) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abbeyboy2o15(m), Kavod and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.